Why Is the DOJ Trying to Destroy Mike Lindell, the Pillow Guy?

A warrant is not harrassment. The warrant was issued in connection with the investigation of Tina Peters who has been indicted on three counts of attempting to influence a public servant, criminal impersonation, two counts of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, one count of identity theft, first-degree official misconduct, violation of duty and failing to comply with the secretary of state. Stolen data from voting machines, which is part of the reason for Tina Peter's indictments, was released at Lyndell's rally, and on his web site.
:laughing0301:

lol

It's not.

Lindell has managed to destroy himself, without any help from the Justice Department.
:laughing0301:

Isn't it nice to believe that you are better than a multi-millionaire who is respected by millions of people? Doesn't that just make you feel so terribly, terribly SPECIAL? :laughing0301:

So, if Peters had done that while standing in your front yard, you'd then be liable for that?
If I had a rally in my front yard, and invited a speaker who released stolen information at that rally, It would be perfectly reasonable to investigate me in relation to the theft of the stolen material. You don't get that?

If I had a rally in my front yard, and invited a speaker who released stolen information at that rally, It would be perfectly reasonable to investigate me in relation to the theft of the stolen material. You don't get that?
"Stolen information"! :laughing0301:

Rally, no rally. I doesn't really matter.

On what basis do you think it would be reasonable? You have no control over what someone else says...

Rally, no rally. I doesn't really matter.

On what basis do you think it would be reasonable? You have no control over what someone else says...
You're stretching now. Did Lyndell claim he had no idea what she was going to say?

You're stretching now. Did Lyndell claim he had no idea what she was going to say?

It's not stretching at all, and he has no reason to claim anything regarding what she said.

Do you have information which shows that he had prior knowledge of what she was going to say?

What responsibility did he have to stop her if he did know?

17 Sep 2022 ~~ By Bob Hoge

You may know him as the hyper, slightly-goofy pillow pitchman from TV who can regularly be found on Fox News hawking his MyPillow product along with Giza Dream sheets, slippers, and more. You might have even seen him on a poster in Bed Bath & Beyond or Walmart before they predictably—in the woke corporate age—dropped him from their lineups.
Things took a sinister turn Tuesday, as Nick Arama reported: Lindell was tracked down by FBI agents, corralled at a Hardee’s of all places, served a subpoena, and ordered to turn over his cell phone. What in the heck is going on here? Is Pillow Guy secretly a violent white nationalist, a Russian spy spewing disinformation, an international arms dealer, what?
Independent journalist Emerald Robinson obtained a copy of the subpoena:
Lindell’s crime sounds especially sinister, according to CNN:
The Justice Department is seeking information about at least seven people in connection with a breach of a Colorado county’s voting system as part of efforts to subvert the 2020 election results, according to subpoena documents obtained by CNN that reveal new details about the breadth of the investigation.​
Well, this certainly sounds like a case worthy of the full weight of the FBI, and it seems entirely justified that armed agents were needed to ambush Lindell at a fast-food restaurant. Not.
It’s impossible to give Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice even the slightest benefit of the doubt in this day and age, as they have subpoenaed virtually half the free world and raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on a seemingly endless fishing expedition. Pillow Guy’s story is equally murky; there are a lot of suspicions and dark insinuations thrown about by the FBI, but little in the way of facts that make you go, “oh man! Lindell really crossed the line on that one!” Without boring the heck out of you, I’ll try to sum it up quickly:
Lindell has been an outspoken critic of the 2020 presidential election and has regularly said he believes the outcome was fraudulent. This would appear to be his worst crime. But did he breach voting data machines?
~Snip~
Will Lindell’s be another case where a Trump associate is never charged with anything, and the DOJ eventually slinks away after ruining someone else’s life?

Commentary:
Because Mike Lindell has a public forum and he resists.
Like all the rest. Find a person who resists the Maoist/DSA Democrat left and who has the ability to influence others and you will find the deep state crosshairs on them.
Garland's DoJ Gestapo and Wray's FBI/STASI are using tactics designed to intimidate and cause fear among anyone who might oppose this administration. They are trying to set an “example” for everyone else.

Because he's a lying loon who is lying to you, his base, to sell more pillows, and doesn't give a flying fuck about you.

Oh, and he also backed a coup. Just like the rest of you rubes.

It's not stretching at all, and he has no reason to claim anything regarding what she said.

Do you have information which shows that he had prior knowledge of what she was going to say?

What responsibility did he have to stop her if he did know?
It's not about his responsibilityto stop her. It's about the likelyhood that he participated in the theft. There is no doubt they both have the same goal of trying to prove the election was stolen, or that they have a history of cooperation. Instead of him claiming he had no idea what she might say, he repeated it all on his web site. I've spent enough time explaining what is obvious to any sane person. I don't care if you choose to not accept reality.

It's not about his responsibilityto stop her. It's about the likelyhood that he participated in the theft. There is no doubt they both have the same goal of trying to prove the election was stolen, or that they have a history of cooperation. Instead of him claiming he had no idea what she might say, he repeated it all on his web site. I've spent enough time explaining what is obvious to any sane person. I don't care if you choose to not accept reality.
she la not charged with stealing anything

You whore for the biggest liars in American politics.

So why do you care if anyone else is lying?

:dunno:
Now, now. now, don't get your bullocks up in a uproar. Stick to your our country's politics. Putting them in America's polticis will only get them damaged.
Morn your Queen and lament about Liz Truss.

Forum List

Back