Why is the "black unemployment" numbers always a big thing to focus by Trump?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Almost like it's a miracle that blacks are working? Why are black unemployment numbers so important and not asian, white, or indian?

Almost like it's a miracle that blacks are working? Why are black unemployment numbers so important and not asian, white, or indian?
Maybe it is because working at a job is more satisfying than sitting on the stoop all day and drinking a mixture of T-Bird and strawberry Kool Aid from a brown paper bag, don'tcha think?

Maybe it is because working at a job is more satisfying than sitting on the stoop all day and drinking a mixture of T-Bird and strawberry Kool Aid from a brown paper bag, don'tcha think?

I can't believe you left out the watermelon. :uhh:

blacks don't have the connections that whites have

Perhaps it genuinely amazes him since he thinks "laziness is a trait in blacks".

blacks don't have the connections that whites have

That's the difference between "black unemployment" and "unblack employment".

Perhaps it genuinely amazes him since he thinks "laziness is a trait in blacks".

what is the Indian unemployment numbers?

Why are black unemployment numbers so important [to Trump]

Oh, that's easy: there are more blacks.

/thread

Why not the asians or indians?
I already answered that...

why not the whites?
They are always mentioned, when the overall numbers are presented; they make up most of the country. Sorry, I didn't think that needed to be explained.

Why are black unemployment numbers so important [to Trump]

/thread

why not the whites?
They are always mentioned, when the overall numbers are presented; they make up most of the country. Sorry, I didn't think that needed to be explained.

well it should just be overall numbers, not the black numbers

/thread

why not the whites?

That you can’t figure out the significance of the black unemployment numbers comes as no surprise.

why not the whites?

That you can’t figure out the significance of the black unemployment numbers comes as no surprise.

Why the black so important

Because you fucking coons complain so much compared to the others.

Because you fucking coons complain so much compared to the others.

So the black unemployment numbers supposed to make the blacks happy ?

Forum List

Back