Why is OK for this Train Driver to kick this guy in the head?...

I don't know how the Train Driver isn't being Charged with Assault. Standing "close" to a Train is Punishable buy a boot to the head in any Law I've read.

:)

peace...

I don't know how the Train Driver isn't being Charged with Assault. Standing "close" to a Train is Punishable buy a boot to the head in any Law I've read.

peace...

I was kicked out of the subway once for grazing my hand along a train as it came to a stop. Fuck those a-holes I'd already paid my ticket :evil::evil::evil:

Of course, the drunkenness might've had something to do with it :dunno:

Thats what they should do to people who sit on train tracks in their cars. Better kicked in the head than dead. Any part of that train could have snagged him and pulled him under the train. What a dumbass. The conductor was not too bright either. He had no way of knowing if the kick would have caused the kid to fall into the train or away from it. BTW no it was not safe to kick him.

Last edited:
I haz questions.

1- How does anybody know it was the train "driver"? Recognize the shoe?
2- If he is the "driver" -- how is he "driving" from the edge of the train?
3- When did train engineers become "drivers"?
4- How do we know this train wasn't going like seven miles an hour?

Last edited:
I can hear the train operator now, "I was trying to push him out of the way, I was afraid he was falling into the trains path"...

Or the train operator could sue him for getting in the way of his shoe... :lol:

He pushed him out of the way. He should've looked the other way. Never interfere with a herd thinning moment.

Thats what they should do to people who sit on train tracks in their cars. Better kicked in the head than dead. Any part of that train could have snagged him and pulled him under the train. What a dumbass. The conductor was not too bright either. He had no way of knowing if the kick would have caused the kid to fall into the train or away from it. BTW no it was not safe to kick him.

Exactly: better kicked in the head than dead.

However, he wasn't kicked in the head, not literally. That's hyperbole.

The boot hooked him in the neck to kick him out of the way of the train. An attempt to put the guy in a safer zone. Doing the guy a favor, a guy who was being very stupid.

Last edited:
I haz questions.

1- How does anybody know it was the train "driver"? Recognize the shoe?
2- If he is the "driver" -- how is he "driving" from the edge of the train?
3- When did train engineers become "drivers"?
4- How do we know this train wasn't going like seven miles an hour?

It was probably a conductor. The train must have been going slowly or the manoeuvre would not have been possible. IMO the 'boot' was trying to make sure that the guy standing too close did not get hurt or killed. A slow train can still cause serious damage. Think how much the damn thing weighs. If you get hit in the head or knocked out of the way by something that weighs so much, it can be fatal. It was a judgment call by someone with a lot more experience of trains than the rest of us. I wouldn't be surprised that in part the 'boot' was also very annoyed with this guy because those who work in that field are fkg tired of people who, by using little or no commonn sense, get in the way of trains and jeopardize their own safety. Then those driving the trains get blamed for it. All speculation, of course. :)

Last edited:

Exactly: better kicked in the head than dead.

However, he wasn't kicked in the head, not literally. That's hyperbole.

The boot hooked him in the neck to kick him out of the way of the train. An attempt to put the guy in a safer zone. Doing the guy a favor, a guy who was being very stupid.

Kicking him in the back of the head/neck/back instead of hooking him would have made more sense... That would have pushed him "away" from the train.

peace...

Forum List

Back