Why Is Obama Visiting 10 Downing Street?

Why Is Obama Visiting 10 Downing Street?​

Michelle Obama is considering an emergency run for president due to concerns over Biden's age, so former President Obama is meeting with world leaders to inform them.
Congratulations! You’ve taken over the dumbest post of the year award.

Nah, we have all seen it. Unlike you, who didn't even watch his own video.

I know how much it still burns the orange pile of shit that the world loves Obama and despises him.

So seeing his cult squirm over it is fun.

All you had to say is you lied. Then again, leftists no longer know what a lie is.

The great dumbing down.

Uh... wut? I didn't lie.

Oh wait.. I get it... they didn't show you that video, in the hillbilly tard herd bubble.

Sure you lied. Then again, you can save face and be declared a winner. All you have to do is put your money where your mouth is, show us where world leaders are laughing in Trump's face. You said there are videos.

Bummer to be called out so cleanly huh? It's elementary Fort. Your people have dumbed you down below preschool.

Sure you lied. Then again, you can save face and be declared a winner. All you have to do is put your money where your mouth is, show us where world leaders are laughing in Trump's face. You said there are videos.

Bummer to be called out so cleanly huh? It's elementary Fort. Your people have dumbed you down below preschool.
The entire world saw the world's leaders laugh in the face of your orange God.

The entire world outside your hibilly tard herd bubble, that is.

Forum List

Back