Why Is Obama Visiting 10 Downing Street?

Remember the smirks when Trump warned them about their dependency on Russian oil and gas?
Remember how all of Europe then, and once again, made a fool out of the orange pile of shit by reducing their dependence on Russia gas?

share-of-european-union-gas-demand-met-by-russian-supply-2001-2023.png

Remember how all of Europe then, and once again, made a fool out of the orange pile of shit by reducing their dependence on Russia gas?

View attachment 919225

And to think all it took was the Ukies starting a war with Russia and Germans willing to tank their standard of living and chop down trees for firewood

Amazing!

And to think all it took was the Ukies starting a war with Russia and Germans willing to tank their standard of living and chop down trees for firewood

Amazing!

Someone should have told you Russia invaded Ukraine... and that's just the beginning.

Obama is visiting 10 Downing Street just so MAGAnuts and other conspiracy theorists will lose their shit, and then laugh as they start dumbass threads about it.
Translation:
”We twisted leftists can’t give two fucks…The Kenyan is black, he fucks trannies and his children are stioners so he can do whatever he wants and we won’t dare question it no matter how fishy shit looks.”

otto105

I beg to differ. The lockdown only lasted a few weeks in TN.

4 years ago I was doing exactly what I'm doing now.....baby-sitting my wife.
Only today I have to spend over $200 every time I go to the store to buy groceries.
4 years ago I could buy the same thing for $95.
4 years ago my auto insurance was $93/mo.
Today it's $263/mo.

Don't confuse him with facts

Someone should have told you Russia invaded Ukraine... and that's just the beginning.

Ukraine provoked Russia. After the CIA/WEF coup, Ukraine reneged on their promise to keep the peace and sent Nazis in to kill Russians in Donbas who voted OVERWHELMINGLY to rejoin Russia.

Good news thought, BlackRock is buying up Ukraine for cents on the dollar!

Obama was there for about an hour. Do you even know what 10 Downing Street is?

Yes, and he's a private citizen, not allowed to conduct US foreign policy meetings. I'd bet money he was there on behalf of the muslim brotherhood to sabotage Israel.

Yes, and he's a private citizen, not allowed to conduct US foreign policy meetings. I'd bet money he was there on behalf of the muslim brotherhood to sabotage Israel.

Obama gave Israel another 50 billion dollars..

Former presidents are often given security briefings as a matter of courtesy.

You don't seem to know anything about Muslim Brotherhood.

Oh, I see you're from Texas press on.

Obama gave Israel another 50 billion dollars..

Former presidents are often given security briefings as a matter of courtesy.

You don't seem to know anything about Muslim Brotherhood.

Oh, I see you're from Texas press on.

Obama gave Israel another 50 billion dollars.. Where did he get that kind of money?

Former presidents are often given security briefings as a matter of courtesy. And, that doesn't exempt them from the Hatch Act.

You don't seem to know anything about Muslim Brotherhood. They're a terrorist org.

Obama gave Israel another 50 billion dollars.. Where did he get that kind of money?

Former presidents are often given security briefings as a matter of courtesy. And, that doesn't exempt them from the Hatch Act.

You don't seem to know anything about Muslim Brotherhood. They're a terrorist org.

Right before the end of his presidency.

Muslim Brotherhood is illegal in most of the Middle East.

Right before the end of his presidency.

Muslim Brotherhood is illegal in most of the Middle East.

Right before the end of his presidency. LOL, 8 year ago?

Muslim Brotherhood is illegal in most of the Middle East. And considered a terrorist org in many other countries.

I live in TN and my insurance did not go up 283%. Heck, mine has not gone up 283% in the last 25 years. Of course, I am a safe driver and have not had any wrecks or speeding tickets in that time frame. You should shop around, or just shop, period. It does not sound as if you do.
My truck insurance went up but not all that much. My house insurance on the other hand, went up 70% from last year. No shit.

My truck insurance went up but not all that much. My house insurance on the other hand, went up 70% from last year. No shit.
I see from your location, you are somewhere in Southern Louisiana. Does that mean you are near enough to the coast to be endangered by hurricane activity?

Forum List

Back