Why Is Obama Visiting 10 Downing Street?

I would say it must be a private meeting with the Prime Minister, as that is who lives there. I am sure he would have sent you an itinerary if he wanted you to know, or even considered it your business.
Yeah......I love it when they do things behind my back.

BTW, when did they announce that Obama would be doing this sort of thing?

They have to do that or people might think they're up to something.

I would say it must be a private meeting with the Prime Minister, as that is who lives there. I am sure he would have sent you an itinerary if he wanted you to know, or even considered it your business.

Was there any point to that post beyond just being a passive aggressive dick just because you can? If you didn't like what he posted then why not just hit the back button? We have way more people in the world that live to antagonize others for no reason, we don't need anymore.

If you want to be a jerk at least add to the conversation or stay on the topic.

No......that's France.
No, if better off than you were 4 years ago, you probably are not sitting home on Trump's Covid Lock down, stuck trolling the internet for self entertainment, while bills piled up, like many were back then.

Only announcements I've heard is OBama claiming that he's taking over Biden's re-election campaign.

Which to me is total horse shit, because he can go out and stump for him, but taking it over without an announcement from the WH seems a bit illegal.

No, if better off than you were 4 years ago, you probably are not sitting home on Trump's Covid Lock down, stuck trolling the internet for self entertainment, while bills piled up, like many were back then.
I beg to differ. The lockdown only lasted a few weeks in TN.

4 years ago I was doing exactly what I'm doing now.....baby-sitting my wife.
Only today I have to spend over $200 every time I go to the store to buy groceries.
4 years ago I could buy the same thing for $95.
4 years ago my auto insurance was $93/mo.
Today it's $263/mo.

He isn't in any way, shape, or form supposed to be representing the United States in an official position so, I would guess it is our Business

I beg to differ. The lockdown only lasted a few weeks in TN.

4 years ago I was doing exactly what I'm doing now.....baby-sitting my wife.
Only today I have to spend over $200 every time I go to the store to buy groceries.
4 years ago I could buy the same thing for $95.
4 years ago my auto insurance was $93/mo.
Today it's $263/mo.
I live in TN and my insurance did not go up 283%. Heck, mine has not gone up 283% in the last 25 years. Of course, I am a safe driver and have not had any wrecks or speeding tickets in that time frame. You should shop around, or just shop, period. It does not sound as if you do.

Last edited:
Probably furthering the coverup of the Brit intel/CIA collusion in the Russiagate scam. Obama’s government is the one that committed that crime.

Or

He's telling the UK we need to go to war with Russia in order to cancel the US upcoming election.

I live in TN and my insurance did not gone up 283%. Heck, mine has not gone up 283% in the last 25 years. Of course, I am a safe driver and have not had any wrecks or speeding tickets in that time frame. You should shop around, or just shop, period. It does not sound as if you do.
I did shop around. The agent I had my insurance with quit his job......and my account was transferred to another insurance company which promptly jacked up my rates.

On average I only drive about 20 miles every other week and I haven't had an accident since 1982'.

I did shop around. The agent I had my insurance with quit his job......and my account was transferred to another insurance company which promptly jacked up my rates.

On average I only drive about 20 miles every other week and I haven't had an accident since 1982'.
I know the part of the state where you live. It is not that much different than here. We have never driven that little per month, have two reasonably late model vehicles with full coverage, plus extra liability, I carried back when I was outside sales. Ours is in the $80s/Month now. Something is wrong there. You probably should shop it. Seriously.

I know the part of the state where you live. It is not that much different than here. We have never driven that little per month, have two reasonably late model vehicles with full coverage, plus extra liability, I carried back when I was outside sales. Ours is in the $80s/Month now. Something is wrong there. You probably should shop it. Seriously.
I was thinking on going to someone else and doing a bundle.

I just realized that my auto pay is charging $265/mo to Safeco insurance.

My insurance was with Nationwide before.

Last edited:
Check your local Farm Bureau Insurance Office. Insurance (once you are out of the service) is another one of the those things best handled in person. My brother-in-law moved down here from Murfreesboro,TN. He now has more cars and bigger house than had there, but I gave him my Farm Bureau agent's card, and he says he is paying significantly less than he was in Murfreesboro, now. It's not just for farmers anymore, ya know.

Forum List

Back