Why is no one talking about this?

Why do we let these people do this?

Here's how Nancy Pelosi could personally benefit from Biden’s $2T spending bill | Fox News

Back in December, Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, invested between half a million and $1 million in the famous electric car company Tesla, financial disclosures show.

Due to the massive electric car subsidies proposed in Biden’s infrastructure plan, Tesla is poised to be a big winner from Biden’s plan should it go through.

And, due to her husband’s massive investment, Pelosi could personally, financially benefit as Tesla grows from the subsidies, as the Free Beacon reported Friday.
And were you also complaining about McConnell? I mean I know you're not a true believer in Trump, but still.
I dont know what you are referring to
You are somehow unaware of Moscow Mitch's naturalized citizen wife's breaches of ethics to help her father profit from shipping Chinese goods?
Oops: Elaine Chao Caught Pimping Her Family Business with China | Vanity Fair

I'll give Mitch credit though for already planning for his retirement and allowing Kentucky's gop legislature to name his replacemtn.

Here's how Nancy Pelosi could personally benefit from Biden’s $2T spending bill | Fox News

Back in December, Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi, invested between half a million and $1 million in the famous electric car company Tesla, financial disclosures show.

Due to the massive electric car subsidies proposed in Biden’s infrastructure plan, Tesla is poised to be a big winner from Biden’s plan should it go through.

And, due to her husband’s massive investment, Pelosi could personally, financially benefit as Tesla grows from the subsidies, as the Free Beacon reported Friday.
And were you also complaining about McConnell? I mean I know you're not a true believer in Trump, but still.
You are somehow unaware of Moscow Mitch's naturalized citizen wife's breaches of ethics to help her father profit from shipping Chinese goods?

I'll give Mitch credit though for already planning for his retirement and allowing Kentucky's gop legislature to name his replacemtn.
I remember that. My bad. Yeah its bullshit. And people only care when its the other side doing it. We will never get over this partisan division!

I remember that. My bad. Yeah its bullshit. And people only care when its the other side doing it. We will never get over this partisan division!
Pelosi seems to be hanging on to the bitter end.

I really don't get it. I mean how many millions do they need?

Why is nobody talking about it? Simple. MSNBC CNN ABC CBS NBC - all have suppressed the story. Remember, we live in a day such as at the beginning of NAzi Germany where the government controls everything.

Pelosi seems to be hanging on to the bitter end.

I really don't get it. I mean how many millions do they need?
Thats what I was telling my buddy yesterday. She can afford 12 bucks a pint ice cream. How much does she need before she stops shitting on us?

well duh, that's how they always do it.

Why is nobody talking about it? Simple. MSNBC CNN ABC CBS NBC - all have suppressed the story. Remember, we live in a day such as at the beginning of NAzi Germany where the government controls everything.
they were paid to suppress the story. Nazism at it's finest.

Of course the question, the real problem, is why we let government subsidize private industry in the first place.

Why do we let Corporations and Unions / Groups give millions / billions to politicians when we all know they are trying to buy the politician / buy the favor of the politician they hope to get elected...an attempt to give corporations and Unions / groups a much louder voice than the average American.

I've got no problem with every worker at Coke making their own individual political donation as a private citizen, but a 'corporation/Union/Other Groups does not vote at the ballot box, so they should not be allowed to buy the candidate away from the ballot box either.

Of course the question, the real problem, is why we let government subsidize private industry in the first place.

Why do we let Corporations and Unions / Groups give millions / billions to politicians when we all know they are trying to buy the politician / buy the favor of the politician they hope to get elected...an attempt to give corporations and Unions / groups a much louder voice than the average American.

Because everyone has a right to petition their representatives, and donate to their campaigns. This misses the real problem: politicians have too much power to sell.

I've got no problem with every worker at Coke making their own individual political donation as a private citizen, but a 'corporation/Union/Other Groups does not vote at the ballot box, so they should not be allowed to buy the candidate away from the ballot box either.

Again, the problem there isn't the unions spending money on lobbying, it's fucked up labor law that forces companies and employees to bend over for the unions.

We have to address the root causes. Masking symptoms only makes things worse.

Yea, totally corrupt.
a-wo-men
Bad thing is, this is perfectly legal. Legalized by the people that benefit.
If I'm not mistaken, isn't insider Trading still illegal and serious conflicts of interest like this still punishable / frowned upon.
Her husband did it. That is the loophole, I assume.
Yeah, Feinstein's husband's company was joined at the hip with CCP Military/Govt-Owned businesses for decades as Feinstein doled out huge govt contracts as chairman of the committee for years to her husband's company, CCP-rn companies, & they became billionaire personal buddies with Xi,
Visiting and exchanging gifts at Christmas.

Yea, totally corrupt.
a-wo-men
If I'm not mistaken, isn't insider Trading still illegal and serious conflicts of interest like this still punishable / frowned upon.
Nope family is included
Can you sy 'Criminal Double Standard'?

Yea, totally corrupt.
a-wo-men
Nope family is included
Congressional spouses are legally allowed to invest in firms that their lawmaker husbands and wives work to regulate. However, the non-lawmaker spouse cannot act on information given to them by their congressional consort.

Congressional spouses are legally allowed to invest in firms that their lawmaker husbands and wives work to regulate. However, the non-lawmaker spouse cannot act on information given to them by their congressional consort.

Pshaw....now you know Democrats would NEVER tell their spouses any valuable information that could make them even richer than they already are....

:p

I think Pelsoi's graft has been covered. It's not right, but CA voters don't care. Hell, the dems threw out Adam Clayton Powell and Charles Rangall. And that leaves an odor. But trying to argue Pelosi is more corrupt than a host of gopers is ... bs.

Trent Lott pretty much got non persona grataed (-: and he went out with not all that much. And his house had been washed away by Katrina, and St Farm stiffed him, as they did a lot of others. I thought he was the one who got truly screwed.

Pshaw....now you know Democrats would NEVER tell their spouses any valuable information that could make them even richer than they already are....

:p
I know. And you wont ever be able to tell any different from them saying they didnt know. Probably why they made the laws like that...

Forum List

Back