Amazon supports Biden's infrastructure bill

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone. Amazon is as pleased as punch about Biden's infrastructure bill, which is really the biggest tax hike in US history.

Now that Amazon rules the world, it will once and for all destroy all of their competition.

A "fair" tax on corporations would be to tax them based upon their worth, something Amazon would never go for. It is akin to taxing Bezos and the average citizen at the same rate.

But Bezos has sold his soul to the DNC and given trillions to fight the air, so all is well with Bezos. He has been appointed the monopoly of corporate America and the world by the DNC.

Why would he be against it? The corporatists made it to where he doesnt have much of a tax bill and he knows damn well they wont fix it.

Interesting point. Considering the fact that it is the Biden Dept of Labor that is in charge of the union election that AMZN is involved in, my guess is that the "Big guy" will assure that his friend Bezos wins it.

It looks like Bezos will be President of the US for life and did not even have to run for office

That's right everyone. Amazon is as pleased as punch about Biden's infrastructure bill, which is really the biggest tax hike in US history.
Now that Amazon rules the world, it will once and for all destroy all of their competition.

You know, I get your animus against Amazon, but "Amazon" is not pleased as punch, Jeff Bezos is, and he is just one person among thousands at the company. And as far as competition, Amazon has no competition. I can buy most anything from them. And they come through. Amazon was a genius idea.

I recently called two local B&M retail furniture stores looking to buy a couple new badly needed recliners for my TV room. Neither B&M could even get someone off the floor to take my call. Another who was supposed to call me back, I never heard from. Another outlet required up to 6 months between ordering the chairs and delivering them.

I went to Amazon and found two recliners, both available in terms of days and weeks, instead of months. The first recliner might be delivered in just two days. And I had no trouble getting an Amazon rep on the phone to answer numerous questions by me.

When you show me someone better than Amazon or Bezos who can get done what they do, offer me the vast, organized index of countless products, free shipping and easy returns, I'll hear ya.

I just bought something off Amazon I couldn't even get directly off the manufacturer.

Of course he does....Amazon will benefit a great deal...and can afford it....while killing off mom and pop stores that are going to be forced to shut down because of Xiden and the Dems massive tax hikes on them.

Expect another big pay day for the DNC from Amazon in the near future.

My biggest gripe is that the digitial kitchen scale was so inexpensive I can't justify sending it back because while it works perfectly, i'm just not using as much as I thought I would. LOL

And the used books I buy come from indep retailers.

But I don't really see the surprise here that people like Bezos and Dimon see it in their best interests to increase customers through a stimulus program aimed at workers, rather the gop approach of giving more per capita to the larger owners of wealth

Forum List

Back