Why is NASA blocking this sector of space? What are they hiding?

Non-functional link. You can bet that after the budget cuts Obama put on NASA, they're not blocking it. They just don't have the resources to tell us what's there.

Well this is a strange item I found and can not make heads or tails of it. I will say the Bible Thumpers are all over it. Why would NASA black out a part of space? You check it out .www.deep state.news

I didn't even click the link, let me guess that comes from that Tide eating pod kid Tyler? He is a phony

Oh my! So THIS is where the elite meet...as a humor site..it works quite well..as a legitimate news site...ROTF...it will rot your brain. I had fun listing the talking points...pretty every single one of the far right loony tune narrative is in full cry here...I recommend it for all who need a great horse laugh!

As for the topic..if you can stomach it--here you are:

Oh my! So THIS is where the elite meet...as a humor site..it works quite well..as a legitimate news site...ROTF...it will rot your brain. I had fun listing the talking points...pretty every single one of the far right loony tune narrative is in full cry here...I recommend it for all who need a great horse laugh!

As for the topic..if you can stomach it--here you are:

Thank you for the laugh. At 3:53 minutes into the film there is a huge black streak near the black rectangle that NASA blotted out!! What does that mean too ???!!!

My guess is that the infrared camera had a glitch for those particular camera shots in the full patchwork of the image. Google and other sky survey programs used the same image, so it obviously appears in every program.

Rather than getting into the deep state and biblical revelations, it would be better to honor Occam's razor and just assume a camera glitch (until further notice.)

Well this is a strange item I found and can not make heads or tails of it. I will say the Bible Thumpers are all over it. Why would NASA black out a part of space? You check it out .www.deepstate.news
Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.................................................................................................

Well this is a strange item I found and can not make heads or tails of it. I will say the Bible Thumpers are all over it. Why would NASA black out a part of space? You check it out .www.deepstate.news
There are amateur astronomers around that have some pretty powerful telescopes. All of them would immediately point their gear at this area.

Revealed at last!

edcaaa37b26003dad0c3966dad54b965_original.jpg

Forum List

Back