What's new
US Message Board đŸ¦… Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is NASA blocking this sector of space? What are they hiding?

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
Reaction score
Well this is a strange item I found and can not make heads or tails of it. I will say the Bible Thumpers are all over it. Why would NASA black out a part of space? You check it out .www.deepstate.news

Last edited:

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well this is a strange item I found and can not make heads or tails of it. I will say the Bible Thumpers are all over it. Why would NASA black out a part of space? You check it out .www.deep state.news
The link does not work.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
June, 2017...any moment now..,

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Non-functional link. You can bet that after the budget cuts Obama put on NASA, they're not blocking it. They just don't have the resources to tell us what's there.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well this is a strange item I found and can not make heads or tails of it. I will say the Bible Thumpers are all over it. Why would NASA black out a part of space? You check it out .www.deep state.news

I didn't even click the link, let me guess that comes from that Tide eating pod kid Tyler? He is a phony

OP
Dan Stubbs

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
Reaction score

EvilEyeFleegle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh my! So THIS is where the elite meet...as a humor site..it works quite well..as a legitimate news site...ROTF...it will rot your brain. I had fun listing the talking points...pretty every single one of the far right loony tune narrative is in full cry here...I recommend it for all who need a great horse laugh!

As for the topic..if you can stomach it--here you are:

Wuwei

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh my! So THIS is where the elite meet...as a humor site..it works quite well..as a legitimate news site...ROTF...it will rot your brain. I had fun listing the talking points...pretty every single one of the far right loony tune narrative is in full cry here...I recommend it for all who need a great horse laugh!

As for the topic..if you can stomach it--here you are:

Thank you for the laugh. At 3:53 minutes into the film there is a huge black streak near the black rectangle that NASA blotted out!! What does that mean too ???!!!

My guess is that the infrared camera had a glitch for those particular camera shots in the full patchwork of the image. Google and other sky survey programs used the same image, so it obviously appears in every program.

Rather than getting into the deep state and biblical revelations, it would be better to honor Occam's razor and just assume a camera glitch (until further notice.)

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well this is a strange item I found and can not make heads or tails of it. I will say the Bible Thumpers are all over it. Why would NASA black out a part of space? You check it out .www.deepstate.news
Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.................................................................................................

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are amateur astronomers around that have some pretty powerful telescopes. All of them would immediately point their gear at this area.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List