Why Is McConnell Getting Away With The Deripaska Scandal?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
1609510293379.png

Russian mob figure Oleg Deripaska and Right-wing criminal Mitch McConnell

According to Unger, the Russians had their claws deep into the Republican Party by 2014:

Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, who had hired former senator and Republican presidential nominee Bob Dole as a lobbyist in 2005, later tried, unsuccessfully, to woo Senator John McCain, the GOP presidential nominee in 2008. Russian conglomerate Alfa paid nearly $2 million in lobbying fees to Barbour Griffith & Rogers, the lobbying firm cofounded by former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour.
Similarly, in 2014, former Senate majority leader Trent Lott (R-MS) and former senator John Breaux (D-LA) became the main lobbyists for Gazprombank, a subsidiary of Russia’s largest supplier of natural gas. More recently, in 2016, millions of dollars in Russian money was funneled to Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell and other high-profile Republicans to finance GOP senatorial candidates. (My emphasis.)
Foreign nationals are prohibited from contributing to Senate races, but, according to the Dallas Morning News, during the 2015–16 election season, Ukrainian-born oligarch Leonard “Len” Blavatnik, who has British-American dual citizenship, put a small fraction of his $20 billion fortune into GOP Senate races. McConnell, who took $2.5 million for his GOP Senate Leadership Fund from two of Blavatnik’s companies, was the leading recipient. (My emphasis.) Others included political action committees for Senator Marco Rubio, Senator Lindsey Graham, Ohio governor John Kasich, and Arizona senator John McCain.

This will be a priority for the new year, hanging this around McConnells neck often and repeatedly.

View attachment 435861

According to Unger, the Russians had their claws deep into the Republican Party by 2014:

Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, who had hired former senator and Republican presidential nominee Bob Dole as a lobbyist in 2005, later tried, unsuccessfully, to woo Senator John McCain, the GOP presidential nominee in 2008. Russian conglomerate Alfa paid nearly $2 million in lobbying fees to Barbour Griffith & Rogers, the lobbying firm cofounded by former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour.
Similarly, in 2014, former Senate majority leader Trent Lott (R-MS) and former senator John Breaux (D-LA) became the main lobbyists for Gazprombank, a subsidiary of Russia’s largest supplier of natural gas. More recently, in 2016, millions of dollars in Russian money was funneled to Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell and other high-profile Republicans to finance GOP senatorial candidates. (My emphasis.)
Foreign nationals are prohibited from contributing to Senate races, but, according to the Dallas Morning News, during the 2015–16 election season, Ukrainian-born oligarch Leonard “Len” Blavatnik, who has British-American dual citizenship, put a small fraction of his $20 billion fortune into GOP Senate races. McConnell, who took $2.5 million for his GOP Senate Leadership Fund from two of Blavatnik’s companies, was the leading recipient. (My emphasis.) Others included political action committees for Senator Marco Rubio, Senator Lindsey Graham, Ohio governor John Kasich, and Arizona senator John McCain.

This will be a priority for the new year, hanging this around McConnells neck often and repeatedly.
I dont know what to tell you

the marxists at Dailykos are either committed to globalism or they arent

the dems have been sucking up chinese cash for 30 years

and biden himself is deeply involved with china and the ukrane through son the drug zombie

but ordinary citizens cant find any provable crimes because doing business with foreigners is not against the law though maybe it should be

I share the marxist wackos concern about corruption in our government but we cant limit it only to republicans

View attachment 435861

and biden himself is deeply involved with china and the ukrane through son the drug zombie

but ordinary citizens cant find any provable crimes because doing business with foreigners is not against the law though maybe it should be

I share the marxist wackos concern about corruption in our government but we cant limit it only to republicans

is this better:
Russian Oligarch Oleg Deripaska's Firm Pours Millions into Kentucky After Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul Vote Against Sanctions (esquire.com)

To free itself from sanctions, Rusal fielded a team of high-paid lobbyists for an intense, months-long effort in Washington. One of the targets was Kentucky’s own Mitch McConnell, the Senate majority leader, who helped thwart a bipartisan push to keep the sanctions in place. Since May, two of McConnell’s former staffers have lobbied Congress on behalf of Braidy, according to filings. Ahead of the 2018 midterm elections, one of Rusal’s longtime major shareholders, Len Blavatnik, contributed more than $1 million through his companies to a GOP campaign fund tied to McConnell.
How a Russian Firm Gave An Economic Lifeline To Appalachia | Time

View attachment 435861

is this better:
Russian Oligarch Oleg Deripaska's Firm Pours Millions into Kentucky After Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul Vote Against Sanctions (esquire.com)
Yeah.

it looks bad doesent it?

almost as bad as Biden’s dealings with the ukraines and chinese

View attachment 435861

McConnell is a piece of shit, almost as bad as Biden. I’d be happy if they both retired and we didn’t have to see either of them again.

View attachment 435861

The GOP is the swamp. Wake up

Forum List

Back