Why Is Liz Cheney Acting Like A Democrat, Focused On Attacking Trump & Conservatives Instead Of Moving On?

Aren't you glad you have leftist extremists like surada to let you know which conservatives are the real ones? I mean wow, it's such a useful service they provide.

On the down side, she can't get her head through doorways
I was thinking she couldn't get her big ass through doorways but ..... whatever.

LOLOL.. I have never had a big behind. Liz Cheny is a very traditional conservative Republican unlike her father and Dubya.

LOLOL.. I have never had a big behind. Liz Cheny is a very traditional conservative Republican unlike her father and Dubya.
Everything you post is not reality.

No one ... NO ONE ... in the Bush family are Conservatives.

They are ALL progressives.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Cheney's father was a neocon who followed Bibi's Clean Break Strategy. Liz seems to be a real conservative.
Damn you Leftist are Stupid.

Why even come on here and attempt to discuss politics?

You are better off pretending like you understand the wiring schematics on the Space Shuttle.

Aren't you glad you have leftist extremists like surada to let you know which conservatives are the real ones? I mean wow, it's such a useful service they provide.

I was a Republican for 35 years until Bush invaded Iraq... and I do know a bit about the Middle East and US foreign policy and the oil business.

Cheny was hired by Haliburton to lobby his friends in DC to lift sanctions against Iraq, Libya and the Stans .. He failed.

You were a Republican. I'd say good one, but EVERY Democrat was a Republican before 2000. Or so you claim ...

JoeB131 has updated his game. He always used to be a Republican until W. Now he says he was a Republican until Trump. He's a liar, he was on this board long before Trump and sure the fuck wasn't a Republican. My point though is pretending you were a Republican before W now though is definitely old school. Joe is and was a racist, that doesn't change

I don't know anything about every Republican.

I know I wrote dozens of letters trying to stop the invasion of Iraq before I resigned the party.

And you claim then you joined the other party that supported it and Obama who finished W's timeline in Iraq and expanded Afghanistan.

So playing along with your shallow lie that you were a Republican, two questions.

1) Why were you a Republican for "35 years?" What did you agree with Republicans on?

2) If you left for Iraq and went to the other party that got us into Iraq, at what triggered you to change your position on every issue to agree with the Democrats?

This you were a Republican lie is so lame. And lame arguments are who Democrats are

And you claim then you joined the other party that supported it and Obama who finished W's timeline in Iraq and expanded Afghanistan.

So playing along with your shallow lie that you were a Republican, two questions.

1) Why were you a Republican for "35 years?" What did you agree with Republicans on?

2) If you left for Iraq and went to the other party that got us into Iraq, at what triggered you to change your position on every issue to agree with the Democrats?

This you were a Republican lie is so lame. And lame arguments are who Democrats are
Leftist HAVE to LIE !!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I was a Republican for 35 years until Bush invaded Iraq... and I do know a bit about the Middle East and US foreign policy and the oil business.

Cheny was hired by Haliburton to lobby his friends in DC to lift sanctions against Iraq, Libya and the Stans .. He failed.
And, so was B. Hussein Obama .... :rolleyes:

There was in fact no Democrat party at all before 2000 when W stole the election. Every one of them was a Republican before that. True story

Cheney's father was a neocon who followed Bibi's Clean Break Strategy. Liz seems to be a real conservative.

You are better off pretending like you understand the wiring schematics on the Space Shuttle.

You were a Republican. I'd say good one, but EVERY Democrat was a Republican before 2000. Or so you claim ...

JoeB131 has updated his game. He always used to be a Republican until W. Now he says he was a Republican until Trump. He's a liar, he was on this board long before Trump and sure the fuck wasn't a Republican. My point though is pretending you were a Republican before W now though is definitely old school. Joe is and was a racist, that doesn't change

I know I wrote dozens of letters trying to stop the invasion of Iraq before I resigned the party.

2) If you left for Iraq and went to the other party that got us into Iraq, at what point did you realize that Democrats are right on every issue?

My husband and I founded the Young Republicans in our county in 1965 so I was very active and often invited to the governor's mansion for events.

I was quite happy with the party until confronted with the abject stupidity of invading Iraq and making Iran ascendant... Knowing full well that the Arabs, oilmen, ex-pats, historians and diplomats agreed that it was a disasterous policy.

I didn't join the Democratic party. I remain an Independent.

But, the Republican party is in tough shape. Trump is an extremely stupid, arrogant man who has put the party in the gutter.

I would like to see it recover, but you all will have to focus on someone intelligent and decent.

My husband and I founded the Young Republicans in our county in 1965 so I was very active and often invited to the governor's mansion for events.

I was quite happy with the party until confronted with the abject stupidity of invading Iraq and making Iran ascendant... Knowing full well that the Arabs, oilmen, ex-pats, historians and diplomats agreed that it was a disasterous policy.

But, the Republican party is in tough shape. Trump is an extremely stupid, arrogant man who has put the party in the gutter.

I would like to see it recover, but you all will have to focus on someone intelligent and decent.
You ... surada ..... are a LEFTIST LIAR !!!

I don't think you know anything about politics.

I opposed invading Iraq. I would love the Democrat party to be an ally in terms of reducing US military involvement overseas, but they just aren't.

Anyone like surada who says they were there, they followed the parties and they went from Republican to Democrat because Democrats are peaceful is just a flat out liar. Clinton and Obama were every bit as militaristic as W.

Then Trump was less militaristic and they opposed him.

serada's just lying

You are a pitiful old fool who needs a group.. You haven't the brains or courage to speak for yourself.
First of all ..... I'm not old.

I wasn't even alive in 1965.

And, secondly ... it is your dumbass who keeps talking about Party and groups.

Patriotic Americans are indeed speaking out for themselves.

And, you can't see/accept it.

I was thinking she couldn't get her big ass through doorways but ..... whatever.

Yes, you have a massive ego. You're a far left wacko and you believe you speak for Republicans who is a real conservative.

Get over yourself

I opposed invading Iraq. I would love the Democrat party to be an ally in terms of reducing US military involvement overseas, but they just aren't.

Anyone like surada who says they were there, they followed the parties and they went from Republican to Democrat because Democrats are peaceful is just a flat out liar. Clinton and Obama were every bit as militaristic as W.

Then Trump was less militaristic and they opposed him.

serada's just lying
I agree ...

All that washed up old Leftist has is LIES !!!

Angry....bitter...nasty...obsessed...
LIZ CHENEY, acting like a TDS-suffering, obsessed anti-Trimp Democrat, continued to rail against Trump instead of moving on and getting back to work for her Constituents and the American people.

Kinda like a a lot of people after December 7th 1941, or September 11th 2001. They just refused to let it go.

Looking back at his posts he was full of bluster talking about H1N1 in March and April of last year then something happened and he went silent on the topic, never to bring it up again. I wonder what could have possibly happened.

Ding, ding, ding!

Surada claims that she left the Republican party to go to the other party that got us into the war she opposed.

And she hated W who was a progressive and went to the progressive party?

She's just lying, no one is that stupid to believe that stupid shit.

W was a horrible President, that's true. But he was horrible in every way that the Democrats are horrible

Ding, ding, ding!

Surada claims that she left the Republican party to go to the other party that got us into the war she opposed.

And she hated W who was a progressive and went to the progressive party?

She's just lying, no one is that stupid to believe that stupid shit.

W was a horrible President, that's true. But he was horrible in every way that the Democrats are horrible

Dubya wasn't progressive.. Just dumb.. He didn't know anything about the ME or the oil business and he didn't listen to anyone who did know.. and he had some very stupid ideas about futurism and Gog and Magog.

More lunacy.

Madison Cawthorn: Vaccines Effort Could Lead to Taking Guns, Bibles (businessinsider.com)

2) If you left for Iraq and went to the other party that got us into Iraq, at what point did you realize that Democrats are right on every issue?

You didn't answer either question.

What ISSUES did you agree with the Republicans on? I didn't ask for a resume. Why were you a Republican?

This is the question that trips up every fake ex Republican. You know nothing about what Republicans think even though you claimed to have been one for 35 years

Forum List

Back