Why Is Liz Cheney Acting Like A Democrat, Focused On Attacking Trump & Conservatives Instead Of Moving On?

She is significantly more conservative than the woman who replaced her.

She has always been a consistent conservative.

She just wants to be an HONEST conservative, and that's what got her taken out.

That's it! Democrats luv Liz because she's a CONSERVATIVE! And you are the one to decide that because you're a leftist shill, and no one knows conservatism and can speak for it better than a LEFTIST SHILL.

LOL, you crack me up.

Don't respond to this, I didn't have your permission to respond to your posts, so this doesn't exist
So I've reduced you to asking that I not respond. Cool. I can understand it, given what you are.

Democrats love Liz? Nope. Standard Trumpian liar. And you obviously don't know my politics. I think you've been conned by a buffoon so can only be a "leftist shill". Standard Trumpian ignorance.

Good stuff.

Democrats are just the dumbest people. I mean my God.

You keep saying I am not allowed to respond without your permission, fuck wad. I didn't say that, you did.

And I didn't get your permission, why are you responding to this? Huh? You're supporting disobedience to your will now?
You poor thing.

And who said I'm a Democrat?

:popcorn:

You're not a Democrat now????

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Okay Trumpster, tell me:

Why would I belong to a party with which I disagree on corporate taxation, Single Payer, immigration, PC, Identity Politics, race, "you didn't build that", trade, and late term abortion?

Go ahead, Einstein. Lay it out for me. Tell me your whining isn't just about my opinion of Trump and Trumpism.

kaz: I voted for Tump

Mac: Bam, I just figured it out, kaz, you voted for Trump! OMG, you're a Trumpster! You voted for Trump! I cleverly deduced that reading between the lines of your posts! I figured it out! I figured it out! I'm so clever! You voted for Trump! I just realized that!

Moron
Yeah, I didn't so. So much for that "Democrat" bullshit.

Trumpster.

Write cogent posts, dickweed.

And that you're not a Democrat is just a joke, not a serious point.

Psst, I voted for Trump.

LOL, what an ass wipe
You still haven't answered why I'd belong to the Democratic Party.

I don't care for your adored one, so you have to attack like a child.

It's that simple. YOU'RE that simple.

You vote for Democrats, you spend all day on message boards advocating Democrats and spreading their propaganda. That's a Democrat, Tex
You're free to start a thread and tag me. Ask me where I disagree with them on any issue(s). I'll be more than happy to respond fully.

I suspect you don't have the balls to do that. You'd rather just bitch because you're so sensitive.

Tough shit then.
So, are you still running with the GOP removed Liz Cheney because she was "speaking the truth" about Jan 6, or are you coming around to notion that the GOP wanted her to move on and she refused, which tends to piss off the GOP base, something the GOP doesn't need right now?

It is Trump and Republicans who refuse to move on. Had they decided to move on, she would have had no reason to speak out. She refused to go along with Republican lies and that is why she was removed and replaced by a 2 bit Trump whore.

OMG, stupid bitch. Democrats won't stop brining up Trump because it's Republicans who refuse to move on.

I hope you're hot, the only way you're making a living is on your back

It is Trump and Republicans who refuse to move on. Had they decided to move on, she would have had no reason to speak out. She refused to go along with Republican lies and that is why she was removed and replaced by a 2 bit Trump whore.
I do love it when they say they "just want to move on", and yet remained mired in the Big Lie.

Ideology can make people do and say some pretty ridiculous things.

Democrats for eight years under Obama: W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W!

Democrats the day Trump took office: Just move on, Obama's gone!!!!!!!

Democrats under Biden: Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

Yes, there is a clear pattern. You're stupid

I do love it when they say they "just want to move on", and yet remained mired in the Big Lie.

Democrats for eight years under Obama: W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W! W!

Democrats under Biden: Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

Okie dokie!

Liz Cheney Acting Like A Democrat
True – in that she’s being honest and truthful, particularly about the fact that Trump lost the election, that the 2020 election was neither ‘rigged’ nor ‘stolen,’ and the fact that Trump indeed is an ongoing threat to America’s democracy.

The leftist media decided the election was fair. I mean that there is the end of the discussion, no one has a right to disagree with fake news. That's right in the first amendment, right Himmler?
Such is the authoritarian right: compel conformity, punish dissent.
ROFL! As if the left doesn't compel conformity. What do you think the term "politically correct" means, you fucking dumbass.

Certainly not what you think it means, fool. What you call "politically correct", my mother would have called "good manners". Of course you have no manners whatsoever, so I don't expect you to understand.

"Good manners" is the art of making everyone feel comfortable and respected in your presence. It means treating everyone as YOU would like to be treated - a very Christian concept.

It means never referring to ANYONE as "you fucking dumbass", even someone as feckless and and useless as yourself.
Only very unhappy people behave as that poster does.

I have a very dear friend who is a research psychologist who wrote his doctoral thesis on the psychometrics of language. He's published several research papers. We've been friends since he was a student at U of T, shortly after the turn of the century.

His explanations on how your biases, prejudices, fears, and concerns are expressed through language. One of the simplest concepts is that the insults you inveigh against others are an expression of those things you like least about yourself.

For example: Bripat calls everybody a "moron", because he doubts his own intellectual capabilities. Azog - the guy who is always at the gym working out, calls people "fat". Nostra, who never tells the truth, calls everyone "liars".

The other guiding principle is that those who control the language of the discussion control the discussion. This is one that Trump uses a lot.

True – in that she’s being honest and truthful, particularly about the fact that Trump lost the election, that the 2020 election was neither ‘rigged’ nor ‘stolen,’ and the fact that Trump indeed is an ongoing threat to America’s democracy.

The leftist media decided the election was fair. I mean that there is the end of the discussion, no one has a right to disagree with fake news. That's right in the first amendment, right Himmler?
ROFL! As if the left doesn't compel conformity. What do you think the term "politically correct" means, you fucking dumbass.

Certainly not what you think it means, fool. What you call "politically correct", my mother would have called "good manners". Of course you have no manners whatsoever, so I don't expect you to understand.

"Good manners" is the art of making everyone feel comfortable and respected in your presence. It means treating everyone as YOU would like to be treated - a very Christian concept.

It means never referring to ANYONE as "you fucking dumbass", even someone as feckless and and useless as yourself.

bodecea, the mind reader! You suck at it, but apparently you're really into yourself. And you're a racist

That's it! Democrats luv Liz because she's a CONSERVATIVE! And you are the one to decide that because you're a leftist shill, and no one knows conservatism and can speak for it better than a LEFTIST SHILL.

LOL, you crack me up.

Don't respond to this, I didn't have your permission to respond to your posts, so this doesn't exist
So I've reduced you to asking that I not respond. Cool. I can understand it, given what you are.

Democrats love Liz? Nope. Standard Trumpian liar. And you obviously don't know my politics. I think you've been conned by a buffoon so can only be a "leftist shill". Standard Trumpian ignorance.

Good stuff.

You keep saying I am not allowed to respond without your permission, fuck wad. I didn't say that, you did.

And I didn't get your permission, why are you responding to this? Huh? You're supporting disobedience to your will now?
You poor thing.

Okay Trumpster, tell me:

Why would I belong to a party with which I disagree on corporate taxation, Single Payer, immigration, PC, Identity Politics, race, "you didn't build that", trade, and late term abortion?

Go ahead, Einstein. Lay it out for me. Tell me your whining isn't just about my opinion of Trump and Trumpism.

Mac: Bam, I just figured it out, kaz, you voted for Trump! OMG, you're a Trumpster! You voted for Trump! I cleverly deduced that reading between the lines of your posts! I figured it out! I figured it out! I'm so clever! You voted for Trump! I just realized that!

Moron

Trumpster.

Psst, I voted for Trump.

LOL, what an ass wipe

You vote for Democrats, you spend all day on message boards advocating Democrats and spreading their propaganda. That's a Democrat, Tex
You're free to start a thread and tag me. Ask me where I disagree with them on any issue(s). I'll be more than happy to respond fully.

I suspect you don't have the balls to do that. You'd rather just bitch because you're so sensitive.

Tough shit then.
So, are you still running with the GOP removed Liz Cheney because she was "speaking the truth" about Jan 6, or are you coming around to notion that the GOP wanted her to move on and she refused, which tends to piss off the GOP base, something the GOP doesn't need right now?
I know it's because she didn't show loyalty to your king.

You can pretend it's whatever you'd like, I don't care.

LOL, another partisan Democrat who thinks you speak for Republicans. What a stupid douche
Waiting on that thread!

Looking forward to it!

Um ... what thread do you think you're "waiting on" again? Typical Democrat, you want to be spoon fed. Is this a prove you wrong request? LOL
I thought you were going to back up your words, and start a thread that challenged me to criticize and disagree with the Democrats! I was looking forward to shoving your lies down your throat!

No?

Holy shit, I'm sorry.

I forgot, you have no balls!

I'm sorry, what was that again? I fell asleep while you were talking and hit my head on the desk
Aw, I'm sorry, Trumpster.

Anyway, I overestimated you. My bad!

You think you overestimated me because you demanded that I start a stupid thread debating if you're a Democrat or not as if that question is in doubt. You "overestimated" me because I didn't do it. I didn't obey you.

What a fucking moron you are
Could be. And you're a good little Trumpster.

And you're a tot to just keeps repeating yourself.

Mac1958. You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? ...

Any given three year old

I have a very dear friend who is a research psychologist who wrote his doctoral thesis on the psychometrics of language. He's published several research papers. We've been friends since he was a student at U of T, shortly after the turn of the century.

His explanations on how your biases, prejudices, fears, and concerns are expressed through language. One of the simplest concepts is that the insults you inveigh against others are an expression of those things you like least about yourself.

For example: Bripat calls everybody a "moron", because he doubts his own intellectual capabilities. Azog - the guy who is always at the gym working out, calls people "fat". Nostra, who never tells the truth, calls everyone "liars".

The other guiding principle is that those who control the language of the discussion control the discussion. This is one that Trump uses a lot.

So every snotty, bitchy think that you say to everyone else is what you are saying about yourself? OMG, that makes so much sense now. Does your friend know where you can get help?

W started two wars, crashed the economy and left a HUGE mess for Obama to clean up.

Then Republicans tried to blame Obama for ALL OF IT, including Hurricane Katrina which happened in 2005 - three years before Obama was elected.

Obama cleaned up W's mess and created the longest period of sustained growth in American history and the moment Trump took office, Donald Trump and the Republican Party took credit of all of it, and then promptly cut taxes, and drove the economy right into a tree.

Trump leaves behind a far bigger economic mess than W, plus racial strife, climate change chaos, a pandemic, a crisis at the border which Trump did nothing but infame for four years, on top of an economic crash, and and attempted insurrection, and you want to pretend that none of it happened.

It that it FuckBoi? You don't want to talk about the mess Trump made because you just want to blame Biden for everything that is happening now.

No fucking way. You idiots voted for this mess, you don't get to blame Biden for Trump's bullshit.

LOL, you crack me up.

Good stuff.

You poor thing.

Okay Trumpster, tell me:

Moron

Trumpster.

Psst, I voted for Trump.

LOL, what an ass wipe

Tough shit then.
I know it's because she didn't show loyalty to your king.

You can pretend it's whatever you'd like, I don't care.

LOL, another partisan Democrat who thinks you speak for Republicans. What a stupid douche
Waiting on that thread!

Looking forward to it!

Um ... what thread do you think you're "waiting on" again? Typical Democrat, you want to be spoon fed. Is this a prove you wrong request? LOL
I thought you were going to back up your words, and start a thread that challenged me to criticize and disagree with the Democrats! I was looking forward to shoving your lies down your throat!

No?

Holy shit, I'm sorry.

I forgot, you have no balls!

I'm sorry, what was that again? I fell asleep while you were talking and hit my head on the desk
Aw, I'm sorry, Trumpster.

Anyway, I overestimated you. My bad!

You think you overestimated me because you demanded that I start a stupid thread debating if you're a Democrat or not as if that question is in doubt. You "overestimated" me because I didn't do it. I didn't obey you.

What a fucking moron you are
Could be. And you're a good little Trumpster.

And you're a tot to just keeps repeating yourself.

Mac1958. You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? You're a trumpster, kaz. This I annoy you? Did I did I? ...

Any given three year old
yikes!

Angry....bitter...nasty...obsessed...

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.
NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT.

LIZ CHENEY, acting like a TDS-suffering, obsessed anti-Trimp Democrat, continued to rail against Trump instead of moving on and getting back to work for her Constituents and the American people.

She was warned by her constituents to do so.
She was warned by her party to do so.
- She ignored them all and continued to do so.

She was Censured back at home.
- She ignored them.

She was removed from her leadership position by her party
- She continued her attacks in Trump on the way out and swore to do everything she can to prevent Trump's return instead of getting back to work for her Constituents and country, justifying her removal

Liz Cheney is STILL 'campaigning against former President Trump, still attacking him and the 74 million Conservatives / Trump supporters who voted for him, insulting / alienating them, and driving them away from the GOP that needs them yo unseat tge Dems in the mid-terms...

So WTF? She is like a rabid dog, lashing out - she is obsessed with Trump, like Democrats, and she is siding with the same Democrats who viciously attacked and insulted her father and who only support her now for her unhinged, obsessive ranting and attacks on a man no longer in office.

At this rate, she will not win re-election...as a Repblican.

Ok, moron, I'll plainly explain it to you:

Liz Cheyney thinks, like many other Republicans, that the "stolen!" claims Trump&Co spreads around is DANGEROUS BULLSHIT. That Jan 6th was just a light preview of where it leads. That this is done for no other reason than Dear Leader trying to save face from having LOST an election.

The only reason Liz Cheyney looks like a Democrat in rejecting this crazy nonsence is because being SANE after 4 years of Trump has become more and more a Democrat thing.

Last edited:
Lizardbreath Cheney is the archetypical RINO we don't want in the GOP. We need hardcore Conservatives who will fight against the enemy, which are Democrats and Communists (basically one in the same).

You are the far right Nazis who are assaulting our country. You are the enemy. there are 10 states or so that have formed the Nazi States of America.

Lizardbreath Cheney is the archetypical RINO we don't want in the GOP. We need hardcore Conservatives who will fight against the enemy, which are Democrats and Communists (basically one in the same).

You are the far right Nazis who are assaulting our country. You are the enemy. there are 10 states or so that have formed the Nazi States of America.
Sorry honey. Nazis are what my uncle fought in WWII. So take your far Left Communist bullshit and move to one of those shithole utopias you and the rest of the Leftist filth are trying to contort the US into.

Sorry honey. Nazis are what my uncle fought in WWII. So take your far Left Communist bullshit and move to one of those shithole utopias you and the rest of the Leftist filth are trying to contort the US into.

Trump supporters make anyplace they live a shithole. The Nazi Party is alive and well among Republicans.

LOL, you crack me up.

Good stuff.

You poor thing.

Okay Trumpster, tell me:

Moron

Trumpster.

Psst, I voted for Trump.

LOL, what an ass wipe

Tough shit then.

OMG, stupid bitch. Democrats won't stop brining up Trump because it's Republicans who refuse to move on.

It is Trump supporters who can't let go. It is Trumpies who parrot Trump.

You are tghe dumbass. She refused to support the big Republican lies and that is it. Cheney supported Trump on issues more than Stefanik.
You are once again parroting more Leftist Bullshit and Propaganda.

Liz Cheney voted against Trump on all big Conservative issues.

Conservative Review gave her voting rocord an "F".

But, you keep parroting what the Fake News MSM is telling you to parrot about Liz Cheney and think you are informed.

Angry....bitter...nasty...obsessed...

TRUMP LOST THE ELECTION.
TRUMPNIS HONE.
JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT.
NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT.

LIZ CHENEY, acting like a TDS-suffering, obsessed anti-Trimp Democrat, continued to rail against Trump instead of moving on and getting back to work for her Constituents and the American people.

She was warned by her constituents to do so.
She was warned by her party to do so.
- She ignored them all and continued to do so.

She was Censured back at home.
- She ignored them.

She was removed from her leadership position by her party
- She continued her attacks in Trump on the way out and swore to do everything she can to prevent Trump's return instead of getting back to work for her Constituents and country, justifying her removal

Liz Cheney is STILL 'campaigning against former President Trump, still attacking him and the 74 million Conservatives / Trump supporters who voted for him, insulting / alienating them, and driving them away from the GOP that needs them yo unseat tge Dems in the mid-terms...

So WTF? She is like a rabid dog, lashing out - she is obsessed with Trump, like Democrats, and she is siding with the same Democrats who viciously attacked and insulted her father and who only support her now for her unhinged, obsessive ranting and attacks on a man no longer in office.

At this rate, she will not win re-election...as a Repblican.

The BITCH!
WTF is wrong with her being honest?
Doesn't the bitch know Republicans gave up being honest decades ago?!?!?!

BTW...

Who's the Senator from Alaska again?

Maybe if Republicans could evolve a platform that doesn't required daily lies to support?

LOL, you crack me up.

Good stuff.

You poor thing.

Okay Trumpster, tell me:

Moron

Trumpster.

Psst, I voted for Trump.

LOL, what an ass wipe

Tough shit then.

RDT_20210518_2020207032398426502239088jpg.png

W started two wars, crashed the economy and left a HUGE mess for Obama to clean up.

Then Republicans tried to blame Obama for ALL OF IT, including Hurricane Katrina which happened in 2005 - three years before Obama was elected.

Obama cleaned up W's mess and created the longest period of sustained growth in American history and the moment Trump took office, Donald Trump and the Republican Party took credit of all of it, and then promptly cut taxes, and drove the economy right into a tree.

Trump leaves behind a far bigger economic mess than W, plus racial strife, climate change chaos, a pandemic, a crisis at the border which Trump did nothing but infame for four years, on top of an economic crash, and and attempted insurrection, and you want to pretend that none of it happened.

It that it FuckBoi? You don't want to talk about the mess Trump made because you just want to blame Biden for everything that is happening now.

No fucking way. You idiots voted for this mess, you don't get to blame Biden for Trump's bullshit.

Right, dingbat, Republicans tried to blame Obama for invading countries before he was President. No one did that, Canadian moron.

Let's go back to your friend. You're totally missing her point was far more interesting.

DragonNazi: Republicans did this and that and I hate Republicans and Republicans are this and that and Republicans, Republicans, Republicans, I hate them, Republicans, Republicans, Republicans

DragonNazi's friend: Um ... what? I'm Canadian, I don't care about Republicans. Um... so are you, eh?

DragonNazi: Republicans did this and that and I hate Republicans and Republicans are this and that and Republicans, Republicans, Republicans, I hate them, Republicans, Republicans, Republicans

DragonNazi's friend: You know, when people attack others, they generally do it with things that really are about them, eh? {looks intently at DragonNazi to see if she gets it}

DragonNazie: {Doesn't get it} Ohh, that's good. I'm going to blast Republicans with that

Sssaaawwwwiiisssshhhhh!

Forum List

Back