Why Is Liz Cheney Acting Like A Democrat, Focused On Attacking Trump & Conservatives Instead Of Moving On?

She is significantly more conservative than the woman who replaced her.

She has always been a consistent conservative.

She just wants to be an HONEST conservative, and that's what got her taken out.
Bro. Now I know you don't really believe that honesty was her motivation.

She, like her father, is a military/industrial complex whore.

She was there, you were not.
Thats part of her problem

She has always been there

And been there too long

Since childhood she’s been part of the inside washington elite that knows better than us common folks out in the sticks

She's just being honest and sticking to principle.
But she's just being honest and sticking to principle.

She is protecting her turf and reacting due to the threat to the established order and not because of principles.

But, hey, if you are all about Halliburton gaining more incredibly lucrative no-bid contracts from the government, go for it, dude!
Okay, Trumpster!

They should have kicked her out long ago for terrible ideas. The fact that she got kicked out for her good ideas pretty much sums up the state of the Republicans.

I really am beside myself watching the Republican Party disintegrate into the Party of Trump. It’s crazy.
She's always been a straight-ahead Republican, for sure. But I have to give her credit for being honest and sticking with it. She's making the sheep look even more sheepy, and they know it.

I'm amazed every day at what one guy has done to this party.

And THIS guy, of all fuckin' people. It's still mind-blowing.
What the fuck is a "straight ahead Republican?" She's about as honest as a trip and fall lawyer.

The bottom line: you support her because she attacks Trump and the Republican party, and for no other reason.

No one is fooled.
On what issues does she disagree with the Republicans?

:popcorn:
She and her father are in the global trade camp primarily to enrich themselves at the expense of American workers just like Obama and the Clintons. They all sold us down the river. Biden is exactly the same.

Trump knew we were getting fucked in global trade deals as well as many treaties around the World. He truly was America first in the best possible way. The Cheney's, Obama's, Clinton's and Biden don't give a shit about working Americans. They are only about enriching themselves. Most working Americans understand this. The Marxist, colored people who only think of themselves as victims, and freeloaders don't give a shit.
I get the impression that conservatives never understood Trump at all.

For example, don't you think it's a little odd that a man who spent his entire life cheating bankers, and contractors, and was involved as a litigant in thousands of lawsuits as both a defendant and a plaintiff would worry about the US getting cheated?

What you need to understand about Trump is that he never saw it as possible for deals to be a win/win situation. He always viewed deals as a zero sum game which, to Trump, meant that if we aren't cheating someone (getting the better of them, at least), than they were cheating us (getting the better of us). Trump just doesn't view deals as a situation where each side can come away with something they want to the benefit of both sides.
I don't think this is about logic or issues or facts. This is about emotion. As a lifelong salesman, he looked at the base and knew just what buttons to push and he nailed it. He knew exactly how to tap into their rage, frustration and paranoia, and he hasn't stopped in five years. They adore him.

As another poster here put it, he took one look at the talk radio base and said, "this is gonna be easy".
<YAWN!>

Do you ever tire of squeezing out this manure?

They should have kicked her out long ago for terrible ideas. The fact that she got kicked out for her good ideas pretty much sums up the state of the Republicans.

I really am beside myself watching the Republican Party disintegrate into the Party of Trump. It’s crazy.
She's always been a straight-ahead Republican, for sure. But I have to give her credit for being honest and sticking with it. She's making the sheep look even more sheepy, and they know it.

What the fuck is a "straight ahead Republican?" She's about as honest as a trip and fall lawyer.

The bottom line: you support her because she attacks Trump and the Republican party, and for no other reason.

No one is fooled.

Trumps impeachment and Jan 6. She stabbed her constituents in the back
So it's not about the actual issues, it's just about loyalty to your adored one.

Nice. I rest my case.
So it's not that you're just a liar, but you are also a criminal.

No one is fooled.

She and her father are in the global trade camp primarily to enrich themselves at the expense of American workers just like Obama and the Clintons. They all sold us down the river. Biden is exactly the same.

Trump knew we were getting fucked in global trade deals as well as many treaties around the World. He truly was America first in the best possible way. The Cheney's, Obama's, Clinton's and Biden don't give a shit about working Americans. They are only about enriching themselves. Most working Americans understand this. The Marxist, colored people who only think of themselves as victims, and freeloaders don't give a shit.

For example, don't you think it's a little odd that a man who spent his entire life cheating bankers, and contractors, and was involved as a litigant in thousands of lawsuits as both a defendant and a plaintiff would worry about the US getting cheated?

What you need to understand about Trump is that he never saw it as possible for deals to be a win/win situation. He always viewed deals as a zero sum game which, to Trump, meant that if we aren't cheating someone (getting the better of them, at least), than they were cheating us (getting the better of us). Trump just doesn't view deals as a situation where each side can come away with something they want to the benefit of both sides.
I don't think this is about logic or issues or facts. This is about emotion. As a lifelong salesman, he looked at the base and knew just what buttons to push and he nailed it. He knew exactly how to tap into their rage, frustration and paranoia, and he hasn't stopped in five years. They adore him.

As another poster here put it, he took one look at the talk radio base and said, "this is gonna be easy".
<YAWN!>

1621265612131.jpeg

She's just being honest and sticking to principle.
She thinks the media love will last forever

But it wont

When her usefullness to the left ends she will be dumped in the trashcan of history
I don't think Liz cares what anyone thinks about Trump and his attempted coup or how she feels about that. Trump did what no other president has ever tried ... a Burr.

You complain she's an insider, and you betcha she is. That's why Wyo loved her. He Dad brought a lot of money to Wyo from Halliburton. (And Brown and Root) I lived there. And middle east oil is NEOCON land. the Wyoming voters ate that shit up. They deserve waht they get. Even now her "sin" is she didn't support "oil."

To her, principal outweighed oil or fealty to Trump over oil. But she'll never be compared to a dem.

But then W's invasion was the straw that broke the gop for me.

No one is fooled.

<YAWN!>

View attachment 490487
She's a succabus.

It is this RINO branch of the Republican Party. Democrat Light. Big government, Swamp supporting, minority ass kissing branch.

Trump did not kiss McCain's or Bush's ass so all of their followers decided to be shitheads.

Cheney was part of the Bush RINO branch of the Republican Party. They might as well declare to be Democrats.

But then W's invasion was the straw that broke the gop for me
I highlighted the wrong quote

Cheney does care what base voters think because she thinks she is superior to them
Ehhhhhh, I dunno. She's been a policy wonk for the neocons a long time. The only voters she had to court were in Wyoming, and if you're for coal and gas, you got them.

Cheney does care what base voters think because she thinks she is superior to them
Ehhhhhh, I dunno. She's been a policy wonk for the neocons a long time. The only voters she had to court were in Wyoming, and if you're for coal and gas, you got them.
What does it mean to be a "policy wonk?" Other than on Trump, do any rank and file Republicans even know her position on any issues?

Liz Cheney was outstared because she wanted to continue highlighting an incident that most non-Democrats want to move on from, and her mouth running was doing nothing but turning off would-be GOP voters....something the GOP can't afford to lose. She did so because she is a M/I C dong sucker praying for war and occupation and Trump fucked that up. She couldn't help but continue to pound that drum.

THAT is the real reason she was removed.

Political parties are in the business of getting elected. If her continued, 2.5-month-long diatribe on this stale topic is jeopardizing that end, no amount of "truth telling" is going to keep her in leadership. PERIOD!!!

That's politics 101.

That was before she voted to impeach trump, called trump voters dupes, and shared a fist bump with biden

Now she may find that someone not named cheney can represent the voters of wyoming

Liz Cheney was outstared because she wanted to continue highlighting an incident that most non-Democrats want to move on from, and her mouth running was doing nothing but turning off would-be GOP voters....something the GOP can't afford to lose. She did so because she is a M/I C dong sucker praying for war and occupation and Trump fucked that up. She couldn't help but continue to pound that drum.

THAT is the real reason she was removed.

Political parties are in the business of getting elected. If her continued, 2.5-month-long diatribe on this stale topic is jeopardizing that end, no amount of "truth telling" is going to keep her in leadership. PERIOD!!!

That's politics 101.
She thought rubbing salt on the wounds of trump voters was a winning political strategy for an otherwise conservative republican

Maybe she got invited to a few liberal social events and enjoyed being a lib media celebrity

She is significantly more conservative than the woman who replaced her.

She has always been a consistent conservative.

She just wants to be an HONEST conservative, and that's what got her taken out.
Bro. Now I know you don't really believe that honesty was her motivation.

She, like her father, is a military/industrial complex whore.
Oh, she's acting out of her sense of honesty. But she was dishonest in supporting him before the Jan 6 attempted insurrection. I find it interesting that THAT was her "red line."

I mean, for the gop she has to go. It's not that she's "helping dems" but she is pointing out what spineless suckups the gop has.

Forum List

Back