Why is it the left thinks the gop promised jobs? Further more

Boeing does a lot of business with foreign and private buyers, that's good. Every dollar paid from a government contract came from someone in private enterprise being taxed. Some government spending is necessary but every dollar comes from someone else's work. Government doesn't generate any money on it's own it only takes from it's citizens earnings.

You skipped my question.

Boeing does a lot of business with foreign and private buyers, that's good. Every dollar paid from a government contract came from someone in private enterprise being taxed. Some government spending is necessary but every dollar comes from someone else's work. Government doesn't generate any money on it's own it only takes from it's citizens earnings.

You skipped my question.

I dis agree
I think his response was perfect
wealth is created by the tax payer
not by the govt.
from A to Z its 100% tax payers wealth that funds any govt of any size

You skipped my question.

Does building an aircraft carrier help the economy? It helps it in the town that builds it or it's components BUT it took it away from someplace else to do it PLUS it needs to create a government infrastructure to do it and that infrastructure creates nothing. Like I said we need some government spending and an aircraft carrier would qualify BUT it's still a drain on the economy. EVERY dollar taken and spent by the government is a drain on the economy.

Why is it the left thinks the gop promised jobs?
I believe the most-accurate example of Republican-terminology was....​

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

If this is the case, then one could say there keeping there promise.
323.png

You mean they're keeping their promise????

Shouldn't you school-kids be spending a little-more time on spelling....and, a little-less on parroting the bullshit you hear, at home?

:eusa_eh:

You skipped my question.

Does building an aircraft carrier help the economy? It helps it in the town that builds it or it's components BUT it took it away from someplace else to do it PLUS it needs to create a government infrastructure to do it and that infrastructure creates nothing. Like I said we need some government spending and an aircraft carrier would qualify BUT it's still a drain on the economy. EVERY dollar taken and spent by the government is a drain on the economy.

Govt agency's have there place
But anyone thinks the govt can create jobs is not in tune with the simple fact that money used to build a hi speed rail in Florida, operate it and maintain it comes from the tax payer. The tax payer if not careful will find a place that he cannot feed his family because he is feeding a govt employee

If I am allowed to keep more of my wealth
I will spend more of my wealth
That will create job

You skipped my question.

But anyone thinks the govt can create jobs is not in tune with the simple fact that money used to build a hi speed rail in Florida, operate it and maintain it comes from the tax payer. The tax payer if not careful will find a place that he cannot feed his family because he is feeding a govt employee

That will create job

That's generally not how it works.

That will create job

Then how does it work?
whose wealth is it that we are using to create these jobs?

Why is it the left thinks the gop promised jobs?

4p2uhas

To help create a better environment for job growth, far more spending must be cut, & harmful DC regs stopped.

Twitter / Speaker John Boehner: To help create a better en ...
It's pretty clear that over the last three months the economy has paused. And it's also pretty clear the American people are still demanding and asking the question, 'Where are the jobs?' And the reason we don't have new jobs is because of the job-killing agenda pursued by President Obama and his allies in the Congress. - John Boehner

Listen, I think what's best for the economy and to create jobs is to extend all of the current tax rates - for all Americans. It - it begins to reduce the uncertainty. And for small businesspeople, they can look up and begin to plan. - John Boehner

The American people are screaming at the top of their lungs to Washington, 'Stop! Stop the spending, stop the job-killing policies.' And yet, Democrats in Washington refuse to listen to the American people. - John Boehner

Read more: John Boehner Quotes - BrainyQuote

Sorry, what were you saying again?

That you are as stupid as a fucking pile of bricks! (Which is why you're a leftist!)

"To help create a better environment for job growth, far more spending must be cut, & harmful DC regs stopped."

GodDAMN are you fucking stupid - seriously. Dude, this DEFEATS your idiotic claim - you're just too fucking stupid to grasp it.

create a better environment for job growth - dumbfuck.

That you are as stupid as a fucking pile of bricks! (Which is why you're a leftist!)

"To help create a better environment for job growth, far more spending must be cut, & harmful DC regs stopped."

GodDAMN are you fucking stupid - seriously. Dude, this DEFEATS your idiotic claim - you're just too fucking stupid to grasp it.

create a better environment for job growth - dumbfuck.

Right, just ignore these quotes:

"And it's also pretty clear the American people are still demanding and asking the question, 'Where are the jobs?'"

"Listen, I think what's best for the economy and to create jobs is to extend all of the current tax rates - for all Americans."

How did I defeat my claim? I posted numerous quotes of John Boehner talking about jobs. I just owned anybody claiming that the GOP didn't promise jobs, and all you can do is attack me. Typical dumbass con. Next time you go to post something, take some time away from that cock that's perpetually in your blathering pie-hole and actually read what you write before you post it. Go fuck yourself, pussy.

Y O U F A I L
horse-poop.gif

Last edited:

"And it's also pretty clear the American people are still demanding and asking the question, 'Where are the jobs?'"

No one ignored anything, stupidfuck.

He isn't saying that HE will create jobs, he is saying

"Listen, I think what's best for the economy and to create jobs is to extend all of the current tax rates - for all Americans."

Got it, shit fer brains?

How did I defeat my claim? I posted numerous quotes of John Boehner talking about jobs.

So?

I just owned anybody claiming that the GOP didn't promise jobs, and all you can do is attack me.

The GOP said that the means to jobs is to get government out of the way.

You're a fucking retard - which is why you're a leftist.

Seriously, stupidity is root cause to being left wing.

No one ignored anything, stupidfuck.

He isn't saying that HE will create jobs, he is saying

Got it, shit fer brains?

How did I defeat my claim? I posted numerous quotes of John Boehner talking about jobs.

So?

I just owned anybody claiming that the GOP didn't promise jobs, and all you can do is attack me.

The GOP said that the means to jobs is to get government out of the way.

You're a fucking retard - which is why you're a leftist.

Seriously, stupidity is root cause to being left wing.

You like ignoring proof when it proves you wrong, don't you?

Keep digging that hole, you fucking idiot. So, John Boehner didn't come out and say, "The GOP agenda is to create jobs, I promise". So what? He did the next best thing. He gave the impression that if elected, the GOP would create a better environment for job creation. That much is very clear just from the few quotes that I provided. If you can't see that, you are either extremely stupid or you're a liar. Which one are you? I'd say both. Now again, go fuck yourself you stupid piece of stale shit.

Last edited:

You skipped my question.

Does building an aircraft carrier help the economy? It helps it in the town that builds it or it's components BUT it took it away from someplace else to do it

So a 2 Billion dollar aircraft carrier built by using chinese monetary reserves is "taking it away from someplace else" that we should care about?

PLUS it needs to create a government infrastructure to do it and that infrastructure creates nothing. Like I said we need some government spending and an aircraft carrier would qualify BUT it's still a drain on the economy. EVERY dollar taken and spent by the government is a drain on the economy.

It's not a "drain on the economy". That's just an uninformed rightwing talking point. A dollar spent by Boeing to build a fighter jet contributes exactly as much to the economy as a dollar spent build in a jet for American Airlines.

You skipped my question.

Does building an aircraft carrier help the economy? It helps it in the town that builds it or it's components BUT it took it away from someplace else to do it

So a 2 Billion dollar aircraft carrier built by using chinese monetary reserves is "taking it away from someplace else" that we should care about?

PLUS it needs to create a government infrastructure to do it and that infrastructure creates nothing. Like I said we need some government spending and an aircraft carrier would qualify BUT it's still a drain on the economy. EVERY dollar taken and spent by the government is a drain on the economy.

It's not a "drain on the economy". That's just an uninformed rightwing talking point. A dollar spent by Boeing to build a fighter jet contributes exactly as much to the economy as a dollar spent build in a jet for American Airlines.

Let's say you want to build a 10million jet for the Government in Seattle. Let's tax the people in Seattle the 10million to pay for it. How much money goes into the economy of Seattle? Answer $0.00 Now let American Airlines pay for it out of corporate profits. How much goes into the economy of Seattle? Answer $10,000,000. Now see the difference?

Let's say you want to build a 10million jet for the Government in Seattle. Let's tax the people in Seattle the 10million to pay for it. How much money goes into the economy of Seattle? Answer $0.00
Wrong. 10 million dollars. It's the velocity of money that matters. If that money goes into Boeing, it's a 10M dollar contribution to Seattle's economy.

Now let American Airlines pay for it out of corporate profits. How much goes into the economy of Seattle? Answer $10,000,000. Now see the difference?

10 million dollars. those "corporate profits" are just another form of income to Seattle residents and firms.

Wrong. 10 million dollars. It's the velocity of money that matters. If that money goes into Boeing, it's a 10M dollar contribution to Seattle's economy.

That's 10mil that goes into the economy that is paid for by taking it out of the economy. What's velocity got to do with it other than the democrats can spend money faster than anyone I've ever seen'

That will create job

Then how does it work?
whose wealth is it that we are using to create these jobs?

Depends on what industry you are talking about.

Let's say you want to build a 10million jet for the Government in Seattle. Let's tax the people in Seattle the 10million to pay for it. How much money goes into the economy of Seattle? Answer $0.00 Now let American Airlines pay for it out of corporate profits. How much goes into the economy of Seattle? Answer $10,000,000. Now see the difference?

Again..not how it works.

That's 10mil that goes into the economy that is paid for by taking it out of the economy. What's velocity got to do with it other than the democrats can spend money faster than anyone I've ever seen'

You seem to skip right over the fact that private corporations get all sorts of tax breaks, loans, grants and other goodies when they expand.

That costs tax payers as well.

Forum List

Back