Why Is It The Border States Are Getting Most Of The New Cases?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Texas says they're being overrun with new cases. Last week I saw videos of sick illegals being brought into the US to be treated for COVID-19.
This seems to be standard policy. Any sick illegals have to be admitted into the US and treated in US hospitals.
Also, all illegals have to undergo a medical screening and must get immunized....which could help spread COVID-19.
So if you've been paying attention....most of the hospitals that are filled with new cases are within a few miles of the Mexican border.
I work for the Department of The Army, and our shops got our asses chewed out for not wearing our stupid masks everywhere. Things were just getting back to normal...but all of the sudden the wall came down.....even though we don't have a bunch of new cases here. Our boss is just reacting to directives from above who are reacting to the news of new cases being reported in the media. It's total BS....but if I don't want to be sent home...I have to wear a mask.
I called in sick today.

How would you know, the whitehouse is controlling the numbers!
Trump caused all this. Refused to test. Openened to soon.
Trump just said yesterday it will all just go away!
So why worry about the 1000 people dying a day,
Oh and by the way,the virus is rising In almost every state!
Typical, call in sick cause your to big a baby to wear a mask.
I’d be proud of that.

How would you know, the whitehouse is controlling the numbers!
Trump caused all this. Refused to test. Openened to soon.
Trump just said yesterday it will all just go away!
So why worry about the 1000 people dying a day,
Oh and by the way,the virus is rising In almost every state!
Typical, call in sick cause your to big a baby to wear a mask.
I’d be proud of that.
We're wearing masks....not because they work...but because we're being told to.
I was trained in NBC warfare for years.
A friggen doctor's mask only works if you're trying to keep from spreading whatever YOU are infected with.
You shouldn't wear them for long periods of time.
It won't protect you from being infected.
But like everything else.....politics has taken over and so has the silly idea that a mask serves a purpose in this.
If anything....it only makes the situation worse if you're infected.
I expect that once they finally let all of those office folks back to work...they'll be calling ambulances daily for people who passed out at their desks.

Texas says they're being overrun with new cases. Last week I saw videos of sick illegals being brought into the US to be treated for COVID-19.
This seems to be standard policy. Any sick illegals have to be admitted into the US and treated in US hospitals.
Also, all illegals have to undergo a medical screening and must get immunized....which could help spread COVID-19.
So if you've been paying attention....most of the hospitals that are filled with new cases are within a few miles of the Mexican border.
I work for the Department of The Army, and our shops got our asses chewed out for not wearing our stupid masks everywhere. Things were just getting back to normal...but all of the sudden the wall came down.....even though we don't have a bunch of new cases here. Our boss is just reacting to directives from above who are reacting to the news of new cases being reported in the media. It's total BS....but if I don't want to be sent home...I have to wear a mask.
I called in sick today.

What country shares a border with Florida?

I called in sick today.

the sea nation of Fredonia.....

I called in sick today.

So you're saying no illegals ever make it to Florida?
Shit....do you know how many Hispanics live in Florida that come from Cuba, Brazil, and other Hispanic countries?
Look lady.....this is just a massive mess of the media's creation....and not everything fits perfectly.
But the fact remains that most of the new cases are Hispanic.

Last edited:
I called in sick today.

Shit....do you know how many Hispanics live in Florida that come from Cuba, Brazil, and other Hispanic countries?
Look lady.....this is just a massive mess of the media's creation....and not everything fits perfectly.
And New York had a disproportionate amount of blacks and Hispanics as well....

All likely linked to their jobs, mostly in the hospitality, retail and service industry.... face to face with the public jobs, and with bigger family units living in smaller quarters.

I'm not saying it's not crossing back and forth through the border LEGALLY.... but that would not explain New York and New Jersey, high amounts of Hispanics sick and dying.... or Florida.

#6: Apparently, COVID-19 was found in Spanish sewage before it was found in Wuhan.

I called in sick today.

All likely linked to their jobs, mostly in the hospitality, retail and service industry.... face to face with the public jobs, and with bigger family units living in smaller quarters.

I'm not saying it's not crossing back and forth through the border LEGALLY.... but that would not explain New York and New Jersey, high amounts of Hispanics sick and dying.... or Florida.
That's really racist viewpoint.
The fact is most of the deaths in NY and NJ are people in rest homes.

But I think alot of the cases are due to human-trafficking from the border.

I called in sick today.

I can tell you exactly why Florida is experiencing a spike! Literally thousands of people from States in the North that were locked down tight have come to Florida to "vacation" in a place that has restaurants you can sit down and eat at and beaches that were open. It's rather ironic that now New York is "quarantining" visitors from Florida...when it's been New Yorkers that have been flooding Florida for the past four months!

Try this test....type in any random 3 numbers on Google
Example:

666 new cases

See how many stories report 666 new cases

Try 789 new cases....see how many stories report 789 new cases.

I tried this....and there are so many stories of new cases filling Google that it seems like it's just a load of bunk.

No matter what the number is....there are stories about that number of new cases on Google.

I called in sick today.

We'd know one way or another if the State was doing its contact tracing.... but, they are not....

Example:

666 new cases

I tried this....and there are so many stories of new cases filling Google that it seems like it's just a load of bunk.

No matter what the number is....there are stories about that number of new cases on Google.

Yep...
It's pretty much impossible to find numbers that coincide.
The numbers are all over the place.

I called in sick today.

We'd know one way or another if the State was doing its contact tracing.... but, they are not....
An invasion of privacy....especially if this is another hoax.

Example:

666 new cases

Yep...
I tried several combinations and they all report whatever 3 digit number I used.

I called in sick today.

I went to a local Walmart the other day here in Maryland to pick up dog treats and a few other odds and ends. Lines were backed up because people did not have exact change to use cash so a few of them were asking the rest of us to chip in cold hard paper bills and then they'd pay us back straight away out of the nearby ATM. The female half of an elderly black couple waiting next in line behind me was on the verge of passing out due to mask and humidity. The woman ahead of me, also elderly and with a heart condition, had to sit down on the floor to get her heart to stop freaking out. I advised her to remove the fucking mask. She did, and then felt immediately better. All the clerks looked worn out and sounded out of breath from, you guessed it, wearing fucking masks. This COVID bullshit is slowly but surely murdering everyone.

Example:

666 new cases

Yep...
I tried several combinations and they all report whatever 3 digit number I used.

Yep.
There are no real numbers.

Forum List

Back