Why Is It That Democrats Seem To Support Censorship & Child Sex-Trafficking?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Everything we've been seeing in the news tells us only one thing:

Democrats seem to have a problem with freedom of speech and a problem with anyone trying to stop underage sex-trafficking.

Why is that?

The Biden Administration is in court trying to fight a injunction preventing them from censoring right-wing speech on social media, and CNN and other news channels seem to be trying to stop the viewership of a movie called "Sound Of Freedom" that spills the beans on the worldwide child sex-trafficking going in in the United States.

Why is it Democrats are always on the wrong side of everything that has to do with these issues?

The left is already in lockstep, trying to stifle the movie by calling it a "QAnon conspiracy theory."

Yes, they are trying to either cover up, censor, or divert attention away from human trafficking and pedophilia.

That's why we call them the "G" word, which for some reason, shall never be mentioned here.

The left is already in lockstep, trying to stifle the movie by calling it a "QAnon conspiracy theory."

Yes, they are trying to either cover up, censor, or divert attention away from human trafficking and pedophilia.

That's why we call them the "G" word, which for some reason, shall never be mentioned here.
No....that laptop is Russian Misinformation......

Why Is It That Democrats Seem To Support Censorship & Child Sex-Trafficking?​

Probably because they support censorship, abortion, and child-sex trafficking and gender mutilation! Even now after getting slapped down by the court telling Biden that the government is to have NO contact with social media pressuring them further to suppress certain views and opinions damaging to their twisted agendas, they are right back to doing a work around daring anyone to enforce the decision!

Democrats seem to have a problem with freedom of speech and a problem with anyone trying to stop underage sex-trafficking.
Not at all. They only have a problem with you putting any limits on THEIR freedom to lie and twist putting out propaganda and misleading misinformation! And if they want to swing naked from a chandelier in front of kids having gay anal sex, you are suppressing their freedom of speech to object!

And whatever happened to the 85,000 illegal child immigrants brought here that the Biden Administration seems to have lost? I hear they are starting to turn up in secret sex and child labor camps.

Democrats have always been a little too tolerant of messing with children's sexuality who are in the custody of government employees (i.e. teachers). And yeah having Transvestite story hours for little kids in school libraries is grooming by any definition of the word.

What we're not allowed to say on this forum, just about everyone knows anyway. It's difficult to imagine what the mods think that are accomplishing by censoring it.

No idea. I use the word "faggot" sometimes as a derogatory word to describe liberals and they haven't banned me for that. Of course there are a couple gay folks on here whom I'd never call that word, one of whom is pretty conservative.

Why is that?

The Biden Administration is in court trying to fight a injunction preventing them from censoring right-wing speech on social media, and CNN and other news channels seem to be trying to stop the viewership of a movie called "Sound Of Freedom" that spills the beans on the worldwide child sex-trafficking going in in the United States.

Why is it Democrats are always on the wrong side of everything that has to do with these issues?

Oooooh......Oooooooh.....pick me.....pick me.....:desk:

Would the answer be....because they are f*****g evil?

Why is that?

Apparently, Mel Gibson is in the process of making a movie about the child molestors in Hollywood......I am not sure if it is a documentary or an actual film....

It was nice to see Sound Of Freedom beat Disney and Indiana Jones on July 4th. That movie made in 1 day (in limited release) as much as “experts” thought it would make in a week or two. And people loved it. Much to the media’s dismay.

Why is that?

freedom of speech totally terrifies democrats they are even more afraid of that than good old trump

Forum List

Back