WHY Is It So Important For The Biden Administration To Hide The Identity Of The police Officer Who Shot/Killed Ashli Bobbitt?

Why can't the Biden Administration Be Transparent And Officially Release The name Of The Capitol Police Officer Who Shot & Killed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January Inside the US Capitol?

I have read several articles from several different Internet sites and several different Media Sources, but there is no definitive evidence or unified agreement 'THIS is The Officer Who Killed Babbitt'.

Was / Is it US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey, a Brazilian immigrant and Black Lives Matter militant who 'REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS'?

Or was it Capitol Police Officer Michael Leroy Byrd, an officer who was reportedly investigated in 2019 for leaving his weapon in the Capitol Visitor Center's bathroom?

One thing is for sure - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, head of the Capitol police, Joe Biden, and the Biden administration know. So why have they refused to be transparent, to relase the information, and have refused to allow the Capitol Video footage to be released?

Probably for the same reason you hide your identity on this forum.

Because that's not how shit works is why.

White cop kills black thug = white suppression and thugs are held high martyrs due half of us are tamed tarded.

White cop kills white = crickets & inconvenient statistics interrupting the BLM/progressive cause.

black cop kills decorated white & Trump supporter = the cop is the victim. Blacks are victims after all, the left reminds us of it daily, they're supposed to be pitied to make stuff fair, must be neat to have that crutch for our left loving blacks.

Ever see the movie Idiocracy? Here's a clip: Columbus Replaced By George Floyd Monument In This NJ Town: PM

How come PROGS cannot dispute this? It's your world, this is your doing, why not defend your positions?

Difference between RIGHT & PROGS is the former is rational, the latter doesn't think and are thrown around like rag dolls by the people they trust.

Has anyone noticed? Republicans here won't talk about their own party. Of course, that is true of the Republican leadership as well. Here are some reasons why.

To Vladimir Putin's delight, President Trump managed to alienate every member of NATO and G-7, our traditional allies and trading partners.

To Putin's delight, in July 2018, President Trump rejected American intelligence and accepted Putin's word at Helsinki. "My people came to me. Dan Coats came to me, and some others," Trump said. "They said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

Leading a press conference during the height of the pandemic, President Trump suggested injections of disinfectant to kill off the virus attacking the body.

Not surprisingly, on November 3, President Trump lost his bid for another term by a whopping seven million votes. Trump began his "Big Lie" promotion that persists to this day. Most of the uninformed, intelligence challenged members of his cult believe him. The 17-19 May Reuters/Ipsos national poll found that 53% of Republicans believe Trump is the “true president.”

In December Trump began a campaign inviting far right extremist groups loyal to him to the capital on Jan. 6. On Jan. 6, Trump incited an insurrection, urging the extremists to void the results of the election. Our capitol was invaded and ransacked. Five were killed.

The Republican Senate killed a bill to create a bipartisan commission to look into Jan. 6.

Republicans downplayed the insurrection, claiming the attackers were tourists who "stayed between the ropes."

Republicans offered a new theory regarding the Jan. 6 insurrection. According to Fox News and Tucker Carlson, the FBI is responsible for the insurrection.

Also, from Fox News, we hear they think Biden is nuts. Of course, this comes directly from Trump and his doctor. "Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, called on President Biden to immediately undergo a cognitive test so the commander-in-chief can prove to the American public sound mental capabilities," Fox News.

Basically, though, Republicans just don't want to talk about Trump and the insurrection he incited. They want to talk about Biden's acuity and the Critical Race Theory. Senator Ted Cruz just gave a rousing speech claiming the Critical Race Theory, which is basically the teaching of American history, is as racist as the KKK.

Texas was a member of the Confederacy. Cruz wants Americans to forget that the South went to war against our government to protect slavery. Besides, all this gets our minds off of Trump and his treasonous behavior -- or so Republicans want us to think.

Anything but Trump!

Will Trump's followers believe any of this? Of course, they will. Which is the crux of the matter. The Republican Party is at the mercy of uninformed, Trump true believers, and Trump is taking the GOP down with him because the leadership is afraid to challenge Trump's ludicrous ideas.

Trump's followers are so pathetic, they can't even defend themselves.

Why can't the Biden Administration Be Transparent And Officially Release The name Of The Capitol Police Officer Who Shot & Killed Ashli Babbitt on 6 January Inside the US Capitol?

I have read several articles from several different Internet sites and several different Media Sources, but there is no definitive evidence or unified agreement 'THIS is The Officer Who Killed Babbitt'.

Was / Is it US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey, a Brazilian immigrant and Black Lives Matter militant who 'REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS'?

Or was it Capitol Police Officer Michael Leroy Byrd, an officer who was reportedly investigated in 2019 for leaving his weapon in the Capitol Visitor Center's bathroom?

One thing is for sure - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, head of the Capitol police, Joe Biden, and the Biden administration know. So why have they refused to be transparent, to relase the information, and have refused to allow the Capitol Video footage to be released?

What evidence do you have that Biden has stopped the release of the name?
I'll say none. It's not as if it matters to republicans because you lot started the riot in the first place.
Capitol Police POLICY is that the names of officers are not made public in the case of shootings like this.

That's not new. We still don't have the names of the CP officers who shot the black woman who made a wrong turn in front of the Capitol several years back.

And for the record...the CP are as much McConnell's police as they are Pelosi's. In actuality neither controls their actions.
Capitol police can have all their super Secret bullshit they want.
A woman is dead, who and why killed her.?

Obvious answer by now. Revealing who it is would be more disturbing to the leftist agenda then taking the heat of hiding him

Where there is valid justification, the case should never get anywhere near a courtroom.
Get the grand jury going!
What's the point. The officer was cleared, and he has a justification defense against any action.

All a grand jury would do is affirm what the investigation concluded.
Sorry, an INDEPENDENT investigation would not return a “justifiable homicide” bullshit finding. The Capitol Police are desperate to keep this murderer hidden to prevent ANY real investigation. That tells educated people all we need to know.
Why are you afraid of an investigation?
Hey fuckwit, there are already at least two investigations ongoing. Try to keep up.

Well let's say your daughter was the one that got killed. Would you want to know the name of the officer.
How about you image that your George Floyd's Mother.
Or the family of Ronald Greene.

His family says they were told he died in a car wreck.
Or the family of David Dorn or any of the cops your side murdered. Seems you just got thrown off your high horse.
Did you mourn the officers shot by Dave Koresh?
David Koresh has nothing to do with this. You really don’t want to go down the road of how badly Clinton and Reno screwed that up.

I'll say none. It's not as if it matters to republicans because you lot started the riot in the first place.
Capitol Police POLICY is that the names of officers are not made public in the case of shootings like this.

That's not new. We still don't have the names of the CP officers who shot the black woman who made a wrong turn in front of the Capitol several years back.

And for the record...the CP are as much McConnell's police as they are Pelosi's. In actuality neither controls their actions.
Ashti killed herself by not following police instructions.

So did George Floid

Why?

Because Republicans will kill him

No they won't. They might peacefully demonstrate in front of his home demanding justice- but that's just the American way of Free Speech.

But no Republican will kill him, just engage in a peaceful demonstration.

Has anyone noticed? Republicans here won't talk about their own party. Of course, that is true of the Republican leadership as well. Here are some reasons why.

To Vladimir Putin's delight, President Trump managed to alienate every member of NATO and G-7, our traditional allies and trading partners.

To Putin's delight, in July 2018, President Trump rejected American intelligence and accepted Putin's word at Helsinki. "My people came to me. Dan Coats came to me, and some others," Trump said. "They said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

Leading a press conference during the height of the pandemic, President Trump suggested injections of disinfectant to kill off the virus attacking the body.

Not surprisingly, on November 3, President Trump lost his bid for another term by a whopping seven million votes. Trump began his "Big Lie" promotion that persists to this day. Most of the uninformed, intelligence challenged members of his cult believe him. The 17-19 May Reuters/Ipsos national poll found that 53% of Republicans believe Trump is the “true president.”

In December Trump began a campaign inviting far right extremist groups loyal to him to the capital on Jan. 6. On Jan. 6, Trump incited an insurrection, urging the extremists to void the results of the election. Our capitol was invaded and ransacked. Five were killed.

The Republican Senate killed a bill to create a bipartisan commission to look into Jan. 6.

Republicans downplayed the insurrection, claiming the attackers were tourists who "stayed between the ropes."

Republicans offered a new theory regarding the Jan. 6 insurrection. According to Fox News and Tucker Carlson, the FBI is responsible for the insurrection.

Also, from Fox News, we hear they think Biden is nuts. Of course, this comes directly from Trump and his doctor. "Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, called on President Biden to immediately undergo a cognitive test so the commander-in-chief can prove to the American public sound mental capabilities," Fox News.

Basically, though, Republicans just don't want to talk about Trump and the insurrection he incited. They want to talk about Biden's acuity and the Critical Race Theory. Senator Ted Cruz just gave a rousing speech claiming the Critical Race Theory, which is basically the teaching of American history, is as racist as the KKK.

Texas was a member of the Confederacy. Cruz wants Americans to forget that the South went to war against our government to protect slavery. Besides, all this gets our minds off of Trump and his treasonous behavior -- or so Republicans want us to think.

Anything but Trump!

Will Trump's followers believe any of this? Of course, they will. Which is the crux of the matter. The Republican Party is at the mercy of uninformed, Trump true believers, and Trump is taking the GOP down with him because the leadership is afraid to challenge Trump's ludicrous ideas.

Nato and G7 are corrupt self serving a-holes who only use the US----Trump stood up to them and slowed their mooching-------which is why they didn't like him. To putins absolute delight, senile clueless biden is in and he has already signaled that he is giving putin the Ukraine. But watch you spin clueless shit. Nothing wrong with what Trump said btw.

The election was stolen---filled with fraud and everyone knows it.

There was no insurrection on Jan 6..there were trump protestors with the fbi/cia/blm/anti fa anarchists tossed in trying to cause trouble. Video clearly shows that mostly Trump supporters were peaceful and respectful---------which is why the media and pelosi have had to lie as you are about insurrection. Oh and fyi, they aren't showing the videos in clear concise order for a reason----there are full video that actually show what happened. Critical Race Theory, like is you, is meant to spin shit and emotional manipulate the young and or weak minded.

And oh my gawd get a bloody education---the war was not about protecting slavery. The north and the south had many issues-------slavery, TAXES being the big one, States rights verses FEDERAL etc. The war started over TAXATION of exports which affected the south much harder than the north pumpkin. Atleast 3 of the northern states that went to war had slaves at the time fool. Fort Sumpter was the ACCIDENTAL start of the war---not really intended as both sides did all they could to both avoid war and then when it started to not kill one another. Turns out a couple of drunk stupid SOUTH CAROLINA confederate soldiers fired on Fort Sumpter starting the war without orders. After the war had started for over a year...Lincoln decided to PUNISH the south for starting the war---out of VINDICTIVENESS he then ended slavery as a punishment.

Who is irrelevant.
Why is simple. She was breaching a barricade protecting most of our elected leaders from a violent mob

Anything but Trump!

Nato and G7 are corrupt self serving a-holes who only use the US----Trump stood up to them and slowed their mooching-------which is why they didn't like him. To putins absolute delight, senile clueless biden is in and he has already signaled that he is giving putin the Ukraine. But watch you spin clueless shit. Nothing wrong with what Trump said btw.

The election was stolen---filled with fraud and everyone knows it.

There was no insurrection on Jan 6..there were trump protestors with the fbi/cia/blm/anti fa anarchists tossed in trying to cause trouble. Video clearly shows that mostly Trump supporters were peaceful and respectful---------which is why the media and pelosi have had to lie as you are about insurrection. Oh and fyi, they aren't showing the videos in clear concise order for a reason----there are full video that actually show what happened. Critical Race Theory, like is you, is meant to spin shit and emotional manipulate the young and or weak minded.

And oh my gawd get a bloody education---the war was not about protecting slavery. The north and the south had many issues-------slavery, TAXES being the big one, States rights verses FEDERAL etc. The war started over TAXATION of exports which affected the south much harder than the north pumpkin. Atleast 3 of the northern states that went to war had slaves at the time fool. Fort Sumpter was the ACCIDENTAL start of the war---not really intended as both sides did all they could to both avoid war and then when it started to not kill one another. Turns out a couple of drunk stupid SOUTH CAROLINA confederate soldiers fired on Fort Sumpter starting the war without orders. After the war had started for over a year...Lincoln decided to PUNISH the south for starting the war---out of VINDICTIVENESS he then ended slavery as a punishment.
There was nothing “accidental” about Ft Sumpter. The forces of a rebellious state fired on a federal fort. “Pumpkin”

It does not work like that but nice feelings make pretend

Who is irrelevant.
Why is simple. She was breaching a barricade protecting most of our elected leaders from a violent mob
If that were valid then 50 BLM protestors would be dead in last 12 months.

Forum List

Back