Why is it Okay to Post Anti-Israeli items – but not Anti-Islam?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Every day I log on here, I see post after post about the evil Jews and their activities against Palestinians or other Arabs in the region. Usually by the same cadre of posters. But, I seldom see anyone posting about atrocities committed by followers of Islam in the name of Allah. And, if someone does, usually me, the attacks come citing the source as Islamaphobic and therefore invalid. This in spite of links to well-known news sources.

So, knowing full well the attacks will come, here is a list of today's atrocities one sees little or nothing of here or in the Lame Street Media:

Beheaded Bodies of 50 Syrian Citizens Found in Aleppo @ Beheaded Bodies of 50 Syrian Citizens Found in Aleppo

Muslims Murder Buddhists In Burma @ Muslims Murder Buddhists In Burma > New English Review w/video

The Islamization of America iin 2013 @ The Islamization of America in 2013 with lots of links

Bangladesh Immigrant Beheads Landlord @ Tenant Charged After Landlord, Father Found Nearly Beheaded in Brooklyn Building | NBC New York

Syria: Armenian Christians forced to convert to Islam or die
@ Syria: Armenian Christians forced to convert to Islam or die with links

And, if you want to see what it's like to live in Muslim countries, check out some of the pictures @ Pictures of the Week: January 3 ? January 10 - LightBox

Thai Muslims Using Violence to Gain a Separate Muslim State @ Outside View: Thailand's southern insurgency turns up the heat

Brigades of Lone Wolves claims responsibility for recent Egypt attacks Brigades of Lone Wolves claims responsibility for recent Egypt attacks - Threat Matrix

And - now the attacks come!!! :eusa_whistle:

Every day I log on here, I see post after post about the evil Jews and their activities against Palestinians or other Arabs in the region. Usually by the same cadre of posters. But, I seldom see anyone posting about atrocities committed by followers of Islam in the name of Allah. And, if someone does, usually me, the attacks come citing the source as Islamaphobic and therefore invalid. This in spite of links to well-known news sources.

Most Americans want to come home, drink their beer and don't want to see war pictures on television.

People don't want to see pain. You're bringing something up and it involves pain.

Your audience. If you went to a church, who can you talk about? If you went to a synagogue, who can you talk about? If you went to a mosque, who can you talk about?

What percentage of US message boarders are Atheist, Christian, Jew, Muslim, etc? The majority doesn't like being talked about.

A percentage of Jews left America and were called to emigrate back to their homeland.

Good points. I think we are in the age described in the Bible where Israel will be surrounded by it's enemies, and all nations will be against Israel. They used to be able to count on us, but we have just overthrown 2 countries that were at peace with Israel, and are helping Iran produce everything they need to keep their promise to wipe Israel off the map. We elected a Muslim to run this country and Israel is paying the price. Our media doesn't report the news any more, it dictates what our opinion of the news should be.

Last edited:
Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews*
The world Jewish population reached a peak of 16.7 million prior to World War II, but ..... Due to many factors, including the impact of the Holocaust on European

Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As of 2010, over 1.6 billion or about 23.4% of the world population are Muslims.[5] Of these, around 62% live in Asia-Pacific,[6] 20% in the Middle East-North Africa,[7] 15% in Sub-Saharan Africa,[8] around 3% in Europe,[9] and 0.3% in the Americas.[10][11][12][13]

Muslim world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They're outnumbered so it is sort of like voting. If you have the votes, you get your way. If you don't have the votes, you don't get your way.

Forum List

Back