Why is it always Muslims?

I never thought in a million years that I would ever seriously consider the use of nukes. Lately I've been noticing more and more that I could probably be talked into it.

Nukes will not be necessary if all Christians get truly united.
Only since I'm part of this progression of dialog....

I'm not at all convinced this is in fact a religious war.

What solutions, military or otherwise...that are not currently available...would appear if Christians were "truly united"

Are you talking about mobilizing Christian soldiers, marching as to war? as one might say?

Oh it's a religious war, whether you are convinced of it or not. It began about about 35 years ago with the Islamic revolution of Iran and has continued until this day. There are many in the West that keep shoving their heads in the sand, despite constant reminders. That won't make the supremacist Jihadists cease and desist from creating Islamic terrorist Caliphates across the world.

I am not talking about a war at all. Although a few military confrontations using extreme force might be necessary (because that is the only language Jihadists seem to respond to), most of what is needed can be done through legislation and identifying the enemy, it's nature, and how it multiplies. As they say "drain the swamp" that creates this kind of mindset.. Muslims in the West must agree to coexist and accept the laws and culture of the countries they have immigrated to, or get the fuck out. That's exactly what the mayor of Rotterdam, a Muslim himself said:

I'm surprised you think what you call a "religious war" started after the Iranian Hostage Crisis, and their revolution. Have you completely forgotten about Israel in 1947?

Which of Obama's few military confrontations using extreme force were inadequate to you? And exactly what else should he do. Please try to answer this with specifics. I know very well you have a problem with "leadership"...so I'm interested in EXACTLY what military confrontations he should do, that he hasn't already

Today's religious war was started with the Iranian revolution, and the establishment of the modern Islamic state ruled by Shiite clerics practicing pure Islam. Iran then began spreading their supremacist version of Shiite Jihadism and Islamic terror throughout the region and the world. The Sunni Muslims then countered the Shiite threat by creating their own version of pure Sunni Islamists via the Muslim brotherhood and Wahabbism, which gave rise to jihadists like Al Queda, Taliban, Hamas, etc.

In essence, these Islamic terrorist groups want to establish their own Caliphates aka Iskamic states in the regions they are active, which are ruled by a Caliph aka Islamic terrorist leader such as Al Bagdadi of ISIS, or the leader of Al Queda in Yemen, or leader of Boko Haram in Africa, or Hamas in Gaza, etc. In other words they want to go back to the 7th century, and are doing exactly what Muslims did to achieve those Caliphates.

We have been in a religious war whether people like you accept it or like it.
Fine...go ahead and call it what you like, it doesn't change what it is.

Now...Which of Obama's few military confrontations using extreme force were inadequate to you? And exactly what else should he do. Please try to answer this with specifics. I know very well you have a problem with "leadership"...so I'm interested in EXACTLY what military confrontations he should do, that he hasn't already

Nukes will not be necessary if all Christians get truly united.
Only since I'm part of this progression of dialog....

I'm not at all convinced this is in fact a religious war.

What solutions, military or otherwise...that are not currently available...would appear if Christians were "truly united"

Are you talking about mobilizing Christian soldiers, marching as to war? as one might say?

Oh it's a religious war, whether you are convinced of it or not. It began about about 35 years ago with the Islamic revolution of Iran and has continued until this day. There are many in the West that keep shoving their heads in the sand, despite constant reminders. That won't make the supremacist Jihadists cease and desist from creating Islamic terrorist Caliphates across the world.

I am not talking about a war at all. Although a few military confrontations using extreme force might be necessary (because that is the only language Jihadists seem to respond to), most of what is needed can be done through legislation and identifying the enemy, it's nature, and how it multiplies. As they say "drain the swamp" that creates this kind of mindset.. Muslims in the West must agree to coexist and accept the laws and culture of the countries they have immigrated to, or get the fuck out. That's exactly what the mayor of Rotterdam, a Muslim himself said:

I'm surprised you think what you call a "religious war" started after the Iranian Hostage Crisis, and their revolution. Have you completely forgotten about Israel in 1947?

Which of Obama's few military confrontations using extreme force were inadequate to you? And exactly what else should he do. Please try to answer this with specifics. I know very well you have a problem with "leadership"...so I'm interested in EXACTLY what military confrontations he should do, that he hasn't already

Today's religious war was started with the Iranian revolution, and the establishment of the modern Islamic state ruled by Shiite clerics practicing pure Islam. Iran then began spreading their supremacist version of Shiite Jihadism and Islamic terror throughout the region and the world. The Sunni Muslims then countered the Shiite threat by creating their own version of pure Sunni Islamists via the Muslim brotherhood and Wahabbism, which gave rise to jihadists like Al Queda, Taliban, Hamas, etc.

In essence, these Islamic terrorist groups want to establish their own Caliphates aka Iskamic states in the regions they are active, which are ruled by a Caliph aka Islamic terrorist leader such as Al Bagdadi of ISIS, or the leader of Al Queda in Yemen, or leader of Boko Haram in Africa, or Hamas in Gaza, etc. In other words they want to go back to the 7th century, and are doing exactly what Muslims did to achieve those Caliphates.

We have been in a religious war whether people like you accept it or like it.
Fine...go ahead and call it what you like, it doesn't change what it is.

Now...Which of Obama's few military confrontations using extreme force were inadequate to you? And exactly what else should he do. Please try to answer this with specifics. I know very well you have a problem with "leadership"...so I'm interested in EXACTLY what military confrontations he should do, that he hasn't already

He's already fucked it up, and it can't be repaired, because he has no CREDIBILITY left internationally, and domestically. When Obama drew a red line for Syria and failed to act many times, when he refused to back the protesters in Iran, when he removed American troops too early from Iraq, leaving a vacuum which was filled by ISIS, when he virtually pushed Mubarek out of office to be replaced by radical Muslim Brotherhood, etc. These are all examples of what led to where we are today.

Look, the rise of modern Islamic fundamentalism, Jihadism and Muslim terrorism began with the Islamic revolution of Iran 1979. That was the opening salvo. It was Carter's weakness (another fuckup much like Obama,but probably not as bad) that caused a series of unfortunate events to occur which was due to a perceived weakness in the White House by our enemies, triggering the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, which led to Sunni Jihadism, which led to Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan, and we are where we are today. Therefore our enemies today preceive Obama much like they did back in the Carter days, an indecisive weak ideologue paper tiger. Islamists are and have been in a religious war with the US and the West, whether or not you like it or admit it.

Other beliefs are not routinely terrorizing the world in the name of their god and prophet.

Really, so When Bush said God told him to invade Iraq, and we inflicted a decade of death and misery on that country, you don't think that was terrorizing the world?

Leaders are not excluded from praying and speaking with God, especially the president of the US and the leader of the free world, who can order the world's deadliest military force at a snap of his finger. But I doubt the Muslim born atheist we have in office ever prays or speaks to God at all.

The invasion of Iraq was a national security issue, it had nothing to do with Bush's religion.

Leaders are not excluded from praying and speaking with God, especially the president of the US and the leader of the free world, who can order the world's deadliest military force at a snap of his finger. But I doubt the Muslim born atheist we have in office ever prays or speaks to God at all.

The invasion of Iraq was a national security issue, it had nothing to do with Bush's religion.

Nobody actually speaks to God because there is no God.

Some people speak to voices in their heads, but we have medicines for that now. It's probably a bad idea to let them make decisions to go to war.

Some people speak to voices in their heads, but we have medicines for that now. It's probably a bad idea to let them make decisions to go to war.
Well you as a Muslim may now professes not to believe in a God. But majority of the world are believers in a supreme being or force. And praying and talking with your own God, especially if the person is a believer and his work involves situations where he has to perform under extreme pressure and make life or death or death situations, would be expected.

Speaking of voices in your head, are you taking your meds now?

Well you as a Muslim may now professes not to believe in a God.

Uh, Guy, I was brought up Catholic and became an Atheist after a Nun said God had a reason for my mom to die of cancer.

But majority of the world are believers in a supreme being or force.

That just means that the majority of people can't deal with their own mortality. It does not prove Sky Pixies.

And praying and talking with your own God, especially if the person is a believer and his work involves situations where he has to perform under extreme pressure and make life or death or death situations, would be expected.

I would prefer someone who actually evaluated facts and evidence, and not an imaginary sky man who lives in his head.

Well you as a Muslim may now professes not to believe in a God.

Uh, Guy, I was brought up Catholic and became an Atheist after a Nun said God had a reason for my mom to die of cancer.

But majority of the world are believers in a supreme being or force.

That just means that the majority of people can't deal with their own mortality. It does not prove Sky Pixies.

And praying and talking with your own God, especially if the person is a believer and his work involves situations where he has to perform under extreme pressure and make life or death or death situations, would be expected.

I would prefer someone who actually evaluated facts and evidence, and not an imaginary sky man who lives in his head.

Actually I think atheists are the fools that deny the simple, logical, scientific fact that this universe that we are in had to come from something. Even Einstein eventually came around to admitting that.

So you're a Catholic brought up to hate Jews. What a fucking surprise. I bet you think more you hate those Christ killin' Jews, the more you increase your chance of going to heaven. :cuckoo:

Old habits are hard to let go.

Other beliefs are not routinely terrorizing the world in the name of their god and prophet.

Really, so When Bush said God told him to invade Iraq, and we inflicted a decade of death and misery on that country, you don't think that was terrorizing the world?

So you think it was a religious war then ? I wish they had taken the time to explain that to our troops, whom I sincerely doubt realized they were fighting in the name of Jesus.

In your opinion, there is no god.

Charlie Hebdo was an equal opportunity satirist. Here he is mocking of all three faiths in one cartoon.

Yet only Muslim animals react the way they do.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-07-at-8.30.21-AM.png

Your question only works within a narrow context since Christians have a long history of killing each other for no good reason at all.

Bullshit, you didn't answer my question. Christians and Jews aren't killing people because someone offended their religion or prophet.

No one was ever killed by the Christian Church for heresy or blasphemy?

Are you sure about that?

lol, what if the Muslims are right? What if their God is the one true God? What if the most fundamentalist interpretations of the Koran are the correct ones?

Who's to say they couldn't be right?

Isn't this the great contradiction of religion in general? That humans view religion as coming from a Higher Power, but then,

humans decide, based on human values, and sensitivities, and opinions of law and morality, what the Higher Power may or may not command his subjects to do,

man's law thus trumping God's law.

Actually I think atheists are the fools that deny the simple, logical, scientific fact that this universe that we are in had to come from something. Even Einstein eventually came around to admitting that.

Actually, Einstein died an atheist. The universe is not evidence of a God. But even if it were, the foolishiness that a God would create an entire fucking universe just so he could give a strip of desert to one band of assholes in the Middle East is kind of... stupid.

So you're a Catholic brought up to hate Jews. What a fucking surprise. I bet you think more you hate those Christ killin' Jews, the more you increase your chance of going to heaven.

Uh, no, guy. In fact, my Catholic education rarely talked about the Jews, other than they didn't think Jesus was God. (I don't think he was God, either.) I don't hate Jews, even the ones I've worked for who gave me plenty of justification. Now, you want to see hate, just get me started on the fucking Mormons.

I just think that insisting on oppressing the Palestinians because your magic sky fairy said so and stirring up terrorism and war for decades that everyone else has to pay for is stupid, and the world should stop putting up with your bad behavior becuase they feel guilty about what Hitler did.

In your opinion, there is no god.

so when God told Bush to go to war in Iraq, was he just punking the guy?

Forum List

Back