Why is it always Muslims?

Charlie Hebdo was an equal opportunity satirist. Here he is mocking all three faiths in one cartoon.

Yet only Muslim animals react the way they do.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-07-at-8.30.21-AM.png
Religious extremism, and even religious conservatism, is the problem.

The difference is only the scope and severity of the reaction to moral outrage.

Muslim extremists seem to use killing to try and stop people bad mouthing Islam.

Bill O'Reilly seems to use shame to try and stop people bad mouthing Christianity.

Please don't start about how Christians don't kill people for A,B, and C, but Muslims do for A, B, and C....because that's not my point and I already accept that.

I'm talking about the root cause of the killing, and it's moral outrage fueled by religion.

And while the horse has left the barn for Islam, I see the religious right in the US opening the barn door and getting the horse ready. I feel like the terrorists win when isolated terrorism causes people on this site to suggest entire populations and religions are evil

Yes I will agree with you. The Christian world is getting sick and tired of islamic savagery and will soon give them the modern version of Crusades they've been begging for. A few more of these attacks on the West and its values by Muslims, and Christians will be taking their gloves off.

I never thought in a million years that I would ever seriously consider the use of nukes. Lately I've been noticing more and more that I could probably be talked into it.

Nukes will not be necessary if all Christians get truly united.

But that's not Israel. So what if the Arab population there surpasses the Jewish population? What do you think they are going to do ? Gather at the Israeli border and try and overrun Israel ?? Common. You;re delirious

Population trends are not your friend, buddy. Especially with young Israelis realizing that living next to people who want to kill you because your Magic Sky Fairy Said So is kind of stupid.

You clearly didn't read my post properly.European Jews immigrating to mandatory Palestine was not an 'invasion', In fact, the British invited most of them, AND the British promised them a Jewish homeland. Also, an invasion is a military offensive. Unarmed Jews leaving Europe for obvious reasons to create a safe haven is not invading.
Weather it was fair or not, is a completely different issue.

The Palestinians didn't invite them. Ergo- INvasion.

But that's not Israel. So what if the Arab population there surpasses the Jewish population? What do you think they are going to do ? Gather at the Israeli border and try and overrun Israel ?? Common. You;re delirious

Population trends are not your friend, buddy. Especially with young Israelis realizing that living next to people who want to kill you because your Magic Sky Fairy Said So is kind of stupid.
So far , the Jewish population has been increasing. Let me know when your bullshit fantasy comes true

You clearly didn't read my post properly.European Jews immigrating to mandatory Palestine was not an 'invasion', In fact, the British invited most of them, AND the British promised them a Jewish homeland. Also, an invasion is a military offensive. Unarmed Jews leaving Europe for obvious reasons to create a safe haven is not invading.

You can't make up your own vocabulary. Look up the word invasion yourself.

Charlie Hebdo was an equal opportunity satirist. Here he is mocking all three faiths in one cartoon.

Muslim extremists seem to use killing to try and stop people bad mouthing Islam.

Bill O'Reilly seems to use shame to try and stop people bad mouthing Christianity.

Please don't start about how Christians don't kill people for A,B, and C, but Muslims do for A, B, and C....because that's not my point and I already accept that.

I'm talking about the root cause of the killing, and it's moral outrage fueled by religion.

And while the horse has left the barn for Islam, I see the religious right in the US opening the barn door and getting the horse ready. I feel like the terrorists win when isolated terrorism causes people on this site to suggest entire populations and religions are evil

Yes I will agree with you. The Christian world is getting sick and tired of islamic savagery and will soon give them the modern version of Crusades they've been begging for. A few more of these attacks on the West and its values by Muslims, and Christians will be taking their gloves off.

I never thought in a million years that I would ever seriously consider the use of nukes. Lately I've been noticing more and more that I could probably be talked into it.

Only since I'm part of this progression of dialog....

I'm not at all convinced this is in fact a religious war.

What solutions, military or otherwise...that are not currently available...would appear if Christians were "truly united"

Are you talking about mobilizing Christian soldiers, marching as to war? as one might say?

Keep dreaming Achmed, there are no population trends going on, other than a whole bunch of French Jews heading to Israel because of the IslamoNazi invasion of Europe. And the latest terrorist attack by your Muslim brethren in France just caused more French Jews to head to Israel.

True story. :cool:

What solutions, military or otherwise...that are not currently available...would appear if Christians were "truly united"

Are you talking about mobilizing Christian soldiers, marching as to war? as one might say?

Oh it's a religious war, whether you are convinced of it or not. It began about about 35 years ago with the Islamic revolution of Iran and has continued until this day. There are many in the West that keep shoving their heads in the sand, despite constant reminders. That won't make the supremacist Jihadists cease and desist from creating Islamic terrorist Caliphates across the world.

I am not talking about a war at all. Although a few military confrontations using extreme force might be necessary (because that is the only language Jihadists seem to respond to), most of what is needed can be done through legislation and identifying the enemy, it's nature, and how it multiplies. As they say "drain the swamp" that creates this kind of mindset.. Muslims in the West must agree to coexist and accept the laws and culture of the countries they have immigrated to, or get the fuck out. That's exactly what the mayor of Rotterdam, a Muslim himself said:

It was Ottoman territory for 700 years and then British. The so called Palestinians didn't even exist then. That means the Arabs had jack to say about what happens to ancient Israel.

Charlie Hebdo was an equal opportunity satirist. Here he is mocking of all three faiths in one cartoon.

Your question only works within a narrow context since Christians have a long history of killing each other for no good reason at all.

Bullshit, you didn't answer my question. Christians and Jews aren't killing people because someone offended their religion or prophet.

Everyone goes to war believing God is on their side.
Charlie Hebdo was an equal opportunity satirist. Here he is mocking of all three faiths in one cartoon.

Your question only works within a narrow context since Christians have a long history of killing each other for no good reason at all.

Bullshit, you didn't answer my question. Christians and Jews aren't killing people because someone offended their religion or prophet.

When you find a Christan or Jew that cuts off someone's head or commits mass slaughter of innocents while screaming "glory to God" wake me up.

When you find a Christan or Jew that cuts off someone's head or commits mass slaughter of innocents while screaming "glory to God" wake me up.
Every historical period has its 'barbarians', the bronze age had the 'sea peoples', and today it is radical Muslims. They won't believe it is war between enlightenment thinking and Islam, until there is an Islamic flag on the White House, and public executions on the street. As Hitchens put it to Muslim apologist leftists, 'if you want to surrender don't do it in my name'.

Why only Muslims??

Because they are murderous shitbags who have no problem killing anyone who they think insults their religion.

Religion at its worst.

Keep dreaming Achmed, there are no population trends going on, other than a whole bunch of French Jews heading to Israel because of the IslamoNazi invasion of Europe. And the latest terrorist attack by your Muslim brethren in France just caused more French Jews to head to Israel.

A week of emigration doesn't make up for long term population trends, dude. A lot of young Israelis are moving back to Europe.

Oh it's a religious war, whether you are convinced of it or not. It began about about 35 years ago with the Islamic revolution of Iran and has continued until this day. There are many in the West that keep shoving their heads in the sand, despite constant reminders. That won't make the supremacist Jihadists cease and desist from creating Islamic terrorist Caliphates across the world.

I am not talking about a war at all. Although a few military confrontations using extreme force might be necessary (because that is the only language Jihadists seem to respond to), most of what is needed can be done through legislation and identifying the enemy, it's nature, and how it multiplies. As they say "drain the swamp" that creates this kind of mindset.. Muslims in the West must agree to coexist and accept the laws and culture of the countries they have immigrated to, or get the fuck out. That's exactly what the mayor of Rotterdam, a Muslim himself said:

I'm surprised you think what you call a "religious war" started after the Iranian Hostage Crisis, and their revolution. Have you completely forgotten about Israel in 1947?

Which of Obama's few military confrontations using extreme force were inadequate to you? And exactly what else should he do. Please try to answer this with specifics. I know very well you have a problem with "leadership"...so I'm interested in EXACTLY what military confrontations he should do, that he hasn't already

A week of emigration doesn't make up for long term population trends, dude. A lot of young Israelis are moving back to Europe.

You're fulla shit. Israelis aren't emigrating to Europe, why should they? Europe is now overpopulated with terrorist worshiping Muslims like you, and as anti Islam sentiment spreads Europe is about to to explode into another religious civil war.

French migration to Israel has been occurring for over 15 years. When will you move to Syria to join your fellow ISIS brethren?

I'm surprised you think what you call a "religious war" started after the Iranian Hostage Crisis, and their revolution. Have you completely forgotten about Israel in 1947?

Which of Obama's few military confrontations using extreme force were inadequate to you? And exactly what else should he do. Please try to answer this with specifics. I know very well you have a problem with "leadership"...so I'm interested in EXACTLY what military confrontations he should do, that he hasn't already

Today's religious war was started with the Iranian revolution, and the establishment of the modern Islamic state ruled by Shiite clerics practicing pure Islam. Iran then began spreading their supremacist version of Shiite Jihadism and Islamic terror throughout the region and the world. The Sunni Muslims then countered the Shiite threat by creating their own version of pure Sunni Islamists via the Muslim brotherhood and Wahabbism, which gave rise to jihadists like Al Queda, Taliban, Hamas, etc.

In essence, these Islamic terrorist groups want to establish their own Caliphates aka Iskamic states in the regions they are active, which are ruled by a Caliph aka Islamic terrorist leader such as Al Bagdadi of ISIS, or the leader of Al Queda in Yemen, or leader of Boko Haram in Africa, or Hamas in Gaza, etc. In other words they want to go back to the 7th century, and are doing exactly what Muslims did to achieve those Caliphates.

We have been in a religious war whether people like you accept it or like it.

Forum List

Back