Why is heroin used intravenously?

Matrix? lol How about the CDC, the American Medical Association and the National Cancer Society all disagree with your bogus claims.

Hmm, which one should I listen to?
Yes, the matrix created by propaganda. A typical fool who believes all demagogues. Or a barking of propaganda. Maybe you get money from Berlin.

Yes, the matrix created by propaganda. A typical fool who believes all demagogues. Or a barking of propaganda. Maybe you get money from Berlin.

I believe the 3 organizations I listed. I especially agree with them when they all say the same thing.

Lungs.jpg

typical zombie fool in bast shoes

If I have a question about health, I ask a doctor.

If I have a question about delusional fools, I will ask you.

It would be one thing if there were some disagreement about whether smoking is bad. But there isn't. Every doctor I have ever talked to says it is bad.

You are mediocrity
Fuck off you fucking moron, I was wasting my time on you

Just stop. Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough?

Your claims that heroin and smoking are not harmful is just bullshit. Even the tobacco companies admit it.

Between this and your other threads, you have shown yourself to be an idiot and woefully ignorant about life in the US and about our system of gov't.

Just stop. Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough?

Your claims that heroin and smoking are not harmful is just bullshit. Even the tobacco companies admit it.

Between this and your other threads, you have shown yourself to be an idiot and woefully ignorant about life in the US and about our system of gov't.
Don't contact me anymore. You're too dumb for me to waste time on you. Discuss the color pictures with your wife or girlfriend.

A small story about marijuana (weed) and tobacco from my own personal experience......................

At one time I was a serious competitive cyclist, and was pretty damn good at it. Back in the mid 80's, I was ranked 20th for amateurs out of the whole city of Memphis. Could cover 10 miles in around 21 min (avg. pace of damn near 30 mph). Well, I got older, and started smoking both cigarettes and marijuana, and quit cycling. Sometime around my mid 40's, decided to get back on the bike again, and noticed how poorly I rode due to lack of oxygen uptake, so, I quit cigarettes, but decided to keep smoking marijuana. Know what happened? My O2 levels went back up to almost what they used to be (subtracting a bit for age), and I noticed that while cigarettes had been very bad for my oxygen uptake, marijuana didn't seem to have that effect.

What I took from that is cigarettes are a hell of a lot worse for someone to smoke than marijuana ever could be. And, the effect of the THC on my body seemed to help a bit with muscle recovery, as I would get sore after a long ride, but smoking weed helped with the pain, as well as helped to recover faster. Dunno how others might react to it, but I've heard many others say that they had the same results when it came to moderate marijuana use and recovery from working out.

A small story about marijuana (weed) and tobacco from my own personal experience......................

At one time I was a serious competitive cyclist, and was pretty damn good at it. Back in the mid 80's, I was ranked 20th for amateurs out of the whole city of Memphis. Could cover 10 miles in around 21 min (avg. pace of damn near 30 mph). Well, I got older, and started smoking both cigarettes and marijuana, and quit cycling. Sometime around my mid 40's, decided to get back on the bike again, and noticed how poorly I rode due to lack of oxygen uptake, so, I quit cigarettes, but decided to keep smoking marijuana. Know what happened? My O2 levels went back up to almost what they used to be (subtracting a bit for age), and I noticed that while cigarettes had been very bad for my oxygen uptake, marijuana didn't seem to have that effect.

What I took from that is cigarettes are a hell of a lot worse for someone to smoke than marijuana ever could be. And, the effect of the THC on my body seemed to help a bit with muscle recovery, as I would get sore after a long ride, but smoking weed helped with the pain, as well as helped to recover faster. Dunno how others might react to it, but I've heard many others say that they had the same results when it came to moderate marijuana use and recovery from working out.
Many great boxers smoked.
Usually oxygen is needed for endurance, speed is an anaerobic quality, it is better for those whose muscles work without oxygen.

Sprinting generally involves breathing, one hundred meters they run without breathing.

When the breath turns on, the speed drops

Maybe marijuana in this case will give the same effect as tobacco - CO2 and blocking oxygen pathways. But marijuana is not smoked as much as tobacco.

Usually oxygen is needed for endurance, speed is an anaerobic quality, it is better for those whose muscles work without oxygen.

Sprinting generally involves breathing, one hundred meters they run without breathing.

This post right here shows that you have no idea what you are talking about, as you appear to just be stringing words together. You said that sprinting generally involves breathing, then you said that they run without breathing. Which is it, does sprinting involve breathing or does it require people to hold their breath?

And no, speed is not a result of anaerobic work. Speed requires that the muscles fire rapidly, and as a result of working so quickly, they use up all of the oxygen available, which results in anaerobic work after the oxygen is used up. And, anaerobic work cannot last for very long as muscles require oxygen to work properly. In addition to knowing nothing about heroin, smoking, or what causes cancer, you have now shown a woeful ignorance about how the human body works. Me? I'm fairly well acquainted with how muscles work, as not only was I athletic in high school, a bicycle racer as a younger man, but I was also a Physical Readiness Trainer for the Navy for around 8 years and was trained and required to know things like that.

By the way..................exactly WHICH great boxers are you referring to that smoked regularly?

Nobody runs 100 meters without breathing.

Cigars are not usually inhaled into the lungs, it's just posturing.

Posturing? LMAO!!

Those who smoke cigars do it for the flavor of the cigar. Not the cheap swisher-sweet junk, but quality cigars. Not inhaling is not the same as posturing.

Posturing? LMAO!!

Those who smoke cigars do it for the flavor of the cigar. Not the cheap swisher-sweet junk, but quality cigars. Not inhaling is not the same as posturing.
However, people may be motivated to emulate a masculine image. If they can't smoke for real, a cigar is a good option for them in this case. Real smokers don't usually care about the flavor. They just need the tobacco to be strong enough. Flavored cigarettes are smoked by whores and poseurs.

However, people may be motivated to emulate a masculine image. If they can't smoke for real, a cigar is a good option for them in this case. Real smokers don't usually care about the flavor. They just need the tobacco to be strong enough. Flavored cigarettes are smoked by whores and poseurs.

If you smoke so you will appear masculine, you fit the description of a poseur.

I don't suppose you would be willing to address your claim that people run 100 meters without breathing, will you?

Forum List

Back