Why is Hakeem Jeffries not House Speaker?

Jeffries is an election denier and a conspiracy theorist. Why do you hate our democracy?

Nobody feeds these parrots any real news, so they never know waht it is they're sniveling about, they're all about fashion and sexual perversion and sexual mutilations being 'normalized'; the rest of it they don't actually care about so they just babble idiot nonsense like good little tools.

Disagreement is part of Democracy.

So is obstructionism which is a Republican calling card of BS! They'll end up shutting the gov't down to prove a point that they can do it! Such idiots "on the right!" It's quite pathetic, but they're being sent back to Congress again & again just to thwart Democracy! :rolleyes::stir::omg::dev3:

So is obstructionism which is a Republican calling card of BS! They'll end up shutting the gov't down to prove a point that they can do it! Such idiots "on the right!" It's quite pathetic, but they're being sent back to Congress again & again just to thwart Democracy! :rolleyes::stir::omg::dev3:
Nice fairytale.

He got 217 Democratic votes, while McCarthy only got 203 votes. This charade, now into the 8th vote, should be ended immediately, and Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) should be elected Speaker of the House of Representatives.
I know... the Establishment Democrats and Mainstream media told you if you tried this with Pelosi in 2020 to Force the Vote that it would make McCarthy Speaker.

Not your fault... they baldfaced lied to you.

I know... the Establishment Democrats and Mainstream media told you if you tried this with Pelosi in 2020 to Force the Vote that it would make McCarthy Speaker.

Not your fault... they baldfaced lied to you.
It was never necessary. Hasn’t been for anyone for a century.
These are the loser games.
Few and far between for a reason.

He got 217 Democratic votes, while McCarthy only got 203 votes. This charade, now into the 8th vote, should be ended immediately, and Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) should be elected Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Ya dumb.

Only in the usual way. Republicans dragging us through the thickets aimlessly yet again. Not sure where they’re going or where they’ll come out.

It'll be over very soon dipshit, and it will all make sense.

Well, I guess not to you.

Forum List

Back