Why is Fox giving Daesh free publicity?

Why is Fox News Propagandist-in-Chief for ISIL Daesh Atrocities Informed Comment
(snip)
Fox News has chosen to embed on its website the video of Islamic State burning a hostage to death, a move which makes them the only US media organisation to broadcast the video in full.

On Twitter, accounts associated with Isis supporters are sharing the video via the links to the Fox News site.”* John Iadarola (Think Tank), Jimmy Dore (The Jimmy Dore Show) and Desi Doyen (The Green News Report) break it down.

Fox AKA- GOP TV is giving Daessh free air time. Why is that?

discuss...

CrusaderFrank peach174 Tipsycatlover tinydancer

It isn't exactly favorable publicity you know... just say'n.

They are not "protecting" anyone they are simply not providing "free advertising" for terrorists. See how that works?

Incorrect. This is what the admin and the press do. Why?

wrong. Why is GOP TV the only network giving air time to terrorists and thereby giving terrorists a platform to link thier tweets to? I'll tell you why boy, :up: to score cheap political points because they couldn't win a Presidential election.

Pardon me for discounting your response, but you're a known sheeple and moron in these parts, sooooo........
seems you need a little refresher on posting guidelines Short Bus:

USMB Rules and Guidelines US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

You're welcome :thup: kwc57

Why is Fox News Propagandist-in-Chief for ISIL Daesh Atrocities Informed Comment
(snip)
Fox News has chosen to embed on its website the video of Islamic State burning a hostage to death, a move which makes them the only US media organisation to broadcast the video in full.

On Twitter, accounts associated with Isis supporters are sharing the video via the links to the Fox News site.”* John Iadarola (Think Tank), Jimmy Dore (The Jimmy Dore Show) and Desi Doyen (The Green News Report) break it down.

Fox AKA- GOP TV is giving Daessh free air time. Why is that?

discuss...

CrusaderFrank peach174 Tipsycatlover tinydancer

It isn't exactly favorable publicity you know... just say'n.

Thats your retort? Oh bejeezus. You rw apologists are grasping at straws today :eusa_doh: Same as it ever was.

As to the OP, Fox is TV's version of Murdoch's paper- The NY Daily News.

No child. He hasn't kille d more terrorists. He authorized the incursion into Pakistan to get Osama. I gave your idiot Obamessiah CREDIT for that. And he has also been a bit drone happy, killing many innocent people along the way. You idiots give him far too much credit for that.

But the dufus in chief also has let LOTS of the shitheels held in Gitmo go. And they have (as predicted in many cases and numerous times) gone back to cause more terrorist activities.

Your Obamessiah, that incredible schmuck, doesn't even like to USE the term "terrorist" and he adamantly refuses to acknowledge a fundamentalist Islamic linkage TO much of the terrorism in the world.

THAT's the asshole of whom I speak.

Go back to being a sop for your own puddle of drool, you moron.

I do have an agenda, as do you. Yours is to defend the flop in chief at all costs. Mine is to tell the truth. No wonder you're outraged.
link that Dubya killed more terrorists than 44. Not Iraqi's either. There weren't any terrorists there until Cheney launched his war-for-profit.

Cheney never launched any war much less any war for profit. And of course there had been terrorists in Iraq before the war.

Damn, you are a tool.
well thought out OPINION.
zzz.gif
Thanks for wasting 4 seconds of my life :thup:

Every moment of your life is a wasted one.

As for well thought out opinions, those are the best kind of opinions. YOUR knee jerk moronic lolberal "opinions" kind of suck ass.

Why aren't a ll the Dem Party TV outlets refusing to show what the terrorists are up to thereby insultating the terrorists from exposure for the shit they are?

Why do the Democrat Party TV outlets serve as handmaidens for ISIS in that way?

I'll tell you why. To provide cover for the do-nothing ignorant schmuck in the Oval Office.
you mean the guy who's killed more terrists, INCLUDING OBL, than his predecessor? THAT guy?

Go back to the lobby hack boi. :talktothehand: You agenda is too transparent.

No child. He hasn't kille d more terrorists. He authorized the incursion into Pakistan to get Osama. I gave your idiot Obamessiah CREDIT for that. And he has also been a bit drone happy, killing many innocent people along the way. You idiots give him far too much credit for that.

But the dufus in chief also has let LOTS of the shitheels held in Gitmo go. And they have (as predicted in many cases and numerous times) gone back to cause more terrorist activities.

Your Obamessiah, that incredible schmuck, doesn't even like to USE the term "terrorist" and he adamantly refuses to acknowledge a fundamentalist Islamic linkage TO much of the terrorism in the world.

I do have an agenda, as do you. Yours is to defend the flop in chief at all costs. Mine is to tell the truth. No wonder you're outraged.

You IlarMeilyr, make me LOL, if you think President Obama doesn't use the word "terrorist", you are truly Fox duped.

Why aren't a ll the Dem Party TV outlets refusing to show what the terrorists are up to thereby insultating the terrorists from exposure for the shit they are?

I'll tell you why. To provide cover for the do-nothing ignorant schmuck in the Oval Office.
you mean the guy who's killed more terrists, INCLUDING OBL, than his predecessor? THAT guy?

You IlarMeilyr, make me LOL, if you think President Obama doesn't use the word "terrorist", you are truly Fox duped.
he claims he isn't a Repub as well lol

As to the OP, Fox really needs to make a retraction if they want any credibility.

there are a 100 diff places to find it on the interwebz shit stain Grampa Murked U Why should fox give them a platform w/ which to link their tweets you dumb ass ex con..... errr..... my friend?
Because that is what REAL MEDIA does ya dumbfuck. They report the news
^ I highlighted the part of my post that you glossed over convict. Care to address that?
So you want Fox to hide the news?
Coward
Reading isn't your strong suit I see ex con. I SAID THAT THERE ARE MYRIAD PLACES TO FIND IT W/ A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH!!!

vprwonnxjiogzxwlfxzjqzi.jpg
So fucking what? Are you gonna single out all the other sites as well?

No?

Of course not ya hack
Those other sites are not accredited news outlets. Pay attention.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Make no mistake assholes. FOX is making the entire ISIS propaganda video available worldwide to all Muslims, including those that may be inclined or susceptible to propaganda. The lowest denominator Muslims need not search for this propaganda video distributed by ISIS on secretive or hard to find internet sites that are constantly hacked and taken offline by ISIS enemies like western intelligence agencies. They have ready access to the complete Arabic ISIS video, untouched and unedited, exactly as produced and presented by ISIS thanks to FOX News. FOX will be bragging about their high ratings and millions of viewers as millions turn to them to see the most viewed ISIS propaganda video ever produced. FOX and ISIS, a great partnership for radical terrorist propaganda.

Speaking of assholes, you earned your pH.d in asshole. You dolt.

Your suggestion is that Fox shouldn't make it available because some Muslims are susceptible to such evil shit. Like they wouldn't be susceptible as possible ISIS recruits if only Fox refrained.

Shitheads like you don't really much like our freedom of the press. You asshole.

The news is there's a video. Making it available for fundamentalist islamists is catapulting the propaganda.

And speaking of "shitheads" did you know that while we have
"Freedom of... the press" written into our constitution, the United States only ranks 49th in the world on the freedom of the press scale.

They are not "protecting" anyone they are simply not providing "free advertising" for terrorists. See how that works?

Free advertising my ass, it's exposing what islam is.

Rightwingers/Republicans may want to study up on the reasons why Fox self-called News might be interested in catapulting the ISIL propaganda/propaganda films. One reason, one of several, would seem to be the second majority owner of Fox is the grandson (Prince Alwaleed bin Talal) of the founding King of Saudi Arabia... Saudi Arabia along with several other Sunni majority (and US Allies) countries are funders of ISIL.

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal: 'a strong American government is not good for us'

As to the OP, Fox really needs to make a retraction if they want any credibility.

I don't "CLAIM" it alone. I am not a Republican. I usedto be. Of course, before that, I used to be a Democrat, too. I USED to be a liberal. Then I gravitated away from it. I became a Republican because I could no longer stomach how liberal the Democrat Party was. Later I realized that the GOP was just a pale ass version of the Democrat Party, so I re-registered in the Conservative Party.

And while it is true that Obumbler can occasionally manage to grunt out the word "terrorist" or "terrorism," it is absurd of you and your pathetic Obumbler-phile salad tosser kindred spirits to deny that Obumbler avoids using the term "terrorist" as much as he can.

We KNOW he can use it. He even put it in the proposal he drafted for Congress for an authorization to fight ISIS. But we also know he only uses the term rarely.

You hacks are very duped (constantly and consistently) by GOP-tv otherwise known as the lame stream media.

Blinded you are, too.

Make no mistake assholes. FOX is making the entire ISIS propaganda video available worldwide to all Muslims, including those that may be inclined or susceptible to propaganda. The lowest denominator Muslims need not search for this propaganda video distributed by ISIS on secretive or hard to find internet sites that are constantly hacked and taken offline by ISIS enemies like western intelligence agencies. They have ready access to the complete Arabic ISIS video, untouched and unedited, exactly as produced and presented by ISIS thanks to FOX News. FOX will be bragging about their high ratings and millions of viewers as millions turn to them to see the most viewed ISIS propaganda video ever produced. FOX and ISIS, a great partnership for radical terrorist propaganda.

Your suggestion is that Fox shouldn't make it available because some Muslims are susceptible to such evil shit. Like they wouldn't be susceptible as possible ISIS recruits if only Fox refrained.

Shitheads like you don't really much like our freedom of the press. You asshole.

The news is there's a video. Making it available for fundamentalist islamists is catapulting the propaganda.

"Freedom of... the press" written into our constitution, the United States only ranks 49th in the world on the freedom of the press scale.

As "ranked" by your fellow dupes.

Someday, if you ever smarten up, maybe you'll catch on to the difference between liberty and license.

Someday, if you ever smarten up, maybe you'll catch on to the difference between liberty and license.
Your argument is that free speech allows FOX to distribute enemy propaganda in full unedited form, but at the same time you are pissed off that the critics are allowed to criticize FOX. People aren't challenging FOX's right to post the video on their site, they are calling them assholes for doing it. Some are accusing them of aiding and abetting ISIS for posting their video. While hackers at anonymous and who knows who else is making it difficult to reach different Jihadist sites to watch their propaganda, FOX is making it easier and helping to provide the terrorist group with massive world wide distribution. In your mind the purveyors of ISIS propaganda are good guys and those who criticize them are bad guys.

Your argument is that free speech allows FOX to distribute enemy propaganda in full unedited form, but at the same time you are pissed off that the critics are allowed to criticize FOX. People aren't challenging FOX's right to post the video on their site, they are calling them assholes for doing it. Some are accusing them of aiding and abetting ISIS for posting their video. While hackers at anonymous and who knows who else is making it difficult to reach different Jihadist sites to watch their propaganda, FOX is making it easier and helping to provide the terrorist group with massive world wide distribution. In your mind the purveyors of ISIS propaganda are good guys and those who criticize them are bad guys.

My argument is not remotely akin to your dishonest attempt to restate it.

I'll speak for me. You can't. You suck at the job.

Fox is and ought to be free to show what the enemy has done. THAT is all I have said on that matter, you hack.

I am not in the slightest bit "pissed" that some folks "criticize" Fox. I criticize all of the Liberal propaganda outlets. I just wish that those of you shrill hacks on the far and loopy left who always and ONLY point to Fox News could be honest and objective, which almost none of you ever are.

The best retraction Fox could make is to follow their Canadian brethren's example - close the doors and change the locks.

Canadians Rejoice: Their Version Of Fox News Goes Off The Air…Permanently

By Charles Topher Faux Fox, News
February 14, 2015

Four years ago, Canadian broadcaster Media Group formed Sun Media Corporation and embarked on a mission to become the dumbest network North of America.

They succeeded. “Sun News” was born, and immediately they took on the characteristics of their southern mentor, Fox News.

In the span of a leap year, Sun News, never getting any ratings to speak of, went dark this week, never to return.

<snip>

It would appear that Canada is a bit short on stupid.

<snip>

sun-news-1-690x460.jpg

Canada also didn't get involved in the corrupt, two-party, corporatist cronyism, orgy of greed in 2008 so their banks didn't have to be bailed out

Forum List

Back