Why Is First Lady Scarce In Campaign? Her Last Name Is Obama

Michelle is not campaigning because she is going to spend the next couple of years milking the taxpayers to live a billionaire-like lifestyle. The grubby job of traveling around to meet with grubby taxpayers is just too much bother.

Michelle is not campaigning because she is going to spend the next couple of years milking the taxpayers to live a billionaire-like lifestyle. The grubby job of traveling around to meet with grubby taxpayers is just too much bother.

Tissue?

Tissue?
^^^^^winner of tired most worn out pea brained retort from the left when there is nothing to say but they can help themselves

Oh where has the love gone ? Lol ! :biggrin:

MILWAUKEE — She can rouse a crowd as she did here this week, connect with women and drive turnout among African-American voters. Yet despite the nail-biting closeness of state contests to decide which party will control the Senate, Michelle Obama has been largely absent from the campaign trail so far.
She has her reasons, Democrats say: Mrs. Obama hates to be away from her daughters. She loathes Washington’s toxic politics. She resents Republicans for their opposition to her husband’s agenda. But she also believes some Senate Democrats have been insufficiently supportive of her own efforts to end childhood obesity.
This month, though, Mrs. Obama is emerging to rally voters, mostly, it seems, on behalf of candidates for governor. On Friday, she was in Maine and Massachusetts for rallies, and later she will return to Wisconsin for another voter-mobilization event like the one she led here on Monday.
  • But unlike Hillary Rodham Clinton, who as first lady crisscrossed the country for Democrats in 1998, visiting about 20 states, Mrs. Obama will keep to a fairly limited path. In a measure of how deeply unpopular her husband is in Republican-leaning battleground states, Democratic Senate candidates there worry that Mrs. Obama’s presence would tie them too closely to the president they are trying to distance themselves from, just as undecided voters are making up their minds.
“She’s awesome, but it just brings in the name Obama,” said a Democratic strategist in a state with a close Senate race, who, like most other Democrats interviewed, declined to be identified discussing politics involving Mrs. Obama.
Last month, the only candidate Mrs. Obama campaigned for was Michelle Nunn, who will need a larger-than-usual turnout of African-American and female voters to win Georgia’s open Senate seat. Mrs. Obama has no plans to go to Arkansas, Louisiana or North Carolina, three of the states with the most competitive races that will decide whether Democrats hold their Senate majority. She will, however, lead a rally on Oct. 23 in Colorado for Mark Udall, the embattled incumbent senator.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/04/u...s-fear-her-last-name-is-a-liability.html?_r=2

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh no, another pointless RW troll/rant ... SHOCKING !

lol, when did a first lady have polls done on their favor abilities.

she wasn't elected to anything but being "show piece" for our country..and she failed at that with her ugly heart

some have had cause, like drugs, reading, etc. Mabella thought she was ELECTED TO change our schools lunches and now she's hated for it. breaks my heart. ok no it doesn't...lol

They have done polls on First Ladies for many years now, it isn't some new invention. Laura Bush left office with the highest ratings since Gallup started polling First Ladies.

Presidential Ratings -- The First Lady Gallup Historical Trends

whoopdie doo:rolleyes-41:

You asked and provided an answer.

she wasn't elected to anything but being "show piece" for our country..and she failed at that with her ugly heart

some have had cause, like drugs, reading, etc. Mabella thought she was ELECTED TO change our schools lunches and now she's hated for it. breaks my heart. ok no it doesn't...lol

They have done polls on First Ladies for many years now, it isn't some new invention. Laura Bush left office with the highest ratings since Gallup started polling First Ladies.

I don't remember asking you so really you were just being a smart ass. but if that blows your skirt up carry on

Big moo is unpopular in her own right because of her "diet".

That isn't exactly true. She has a favorability rating of 66% according to Gallup.

Michelle Obama Maintains Positive Image
In March.

Do you think there was some dramatic shift in her popularity nice Gallop's March poll? All of the recent polling data I've come across has her in the middle 60s in terms of favorability.

The claim that she is widely unpopular is total hogwash.

I don't remember asking you so really you were just being a smart ass. but if that blows your skirt up carry on

You didn't ask me but you seemed curious so informed you that in wasn't a new practice. Then you decided to get all crabby and hurl insults. It is a common theme with you in seems. I haven't called you any names while debating and yet you seem incapable of extending me the courtesy.

You didn't ask me but you seemed curious so informed you that in wasn't a new practice. Then you decided to get all crabby and hurl insults. It is a common theme with you in seems. I haven't called you any names while debating and yet you seem incapable of extending me the courtesy.

go shoot your high horse
talk a crabby what do you call this post of yours?
go away from me

go shoot your high horse
talk a crabby what do you call this post of yours?
go away from me

This has nothing to do with being on a high horse. I just thought we could discuss this without acting like children. You seem incapable of doing so and on a rather consistent basis I might add. I am done with your childish antics for the day.

Forum List

Back