"Why Is Everybody So Mad When Black Men Date White Women? (The Brother Pill Podcast)

As a White American male the practice of White women preferring the company of Black men doesn't make me mad. It makes me damn curious as to why.

Far more relevant than my curiosity is the feeling I have of being somewhat cheated by this abandonment by White women because I, along with the vast majority of White men, harbor absolutely no interest in Black women, whatsoever. This is not to say there is anything generally or specifically wrong with Black women, I (we) simply do not find them the least bit attractive.

So I'm curious about why White woman find Black men appealing while there very rarely is any inverse appeal. One rarely sees Black women in the company of White men -- even in advertisements.

Opinions are invited.
I'm dating a black woman.

There nothing wrong with dating anyone you wish. But the social engineering behind this is to undermine you.

Why don’t we see ads depicting white men with black women?

There nothing wrong with dating anyone you wish. But the social engineering behind this is to undermine you.

Why don’t we see ads depicting white men with black women?

I noticed that most aren't "well-known" brands.

Hey, I found one! It’s from Ecuador in the 1970’s….

1EBFB43A-BF9B-472B-B861-FF8A688677FC.jpeg

As a White American male the practice of White women preferring the company of Black men doesn't make me mad. It makes me damn curious as to why.

Far more relevant than my curiosity is the feeling I have of being somewhat cheated by this abandonment by White women because I, along with the vast majority of White men, harbor absolutely no interest in Black women, whatsoever. This is not to say there is anything generally or specifically wrong with Black women, I (we) simply do not find them the least bit attractive.

So I'm curious about why White woman find Black men appealing while there very rarely is any inverse appeal. One rarely sees Black women in the company of White men -- even in advertisements.

Opinions are invited.
I am much more curious to know why it is that you do not find Black women "the least bit attractive" because your question is easy to answer -- they fall in love.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I am publishing this writing on the Race Relations board because I believe the topic of interracial dating is a race related issue.

Also, I'm sharing this YT broadcast to offer USMB members a wider perspective of black or American citizens of African descent who apparently are not infected by "HATE" the American urban-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur describes in his THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS PREVENTION concept.

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE" ~Tupac Shakur

Can we KEEP it REAL? During this live broadcast, Oshay Duke Jackson, creator and CEO of Negro Manosphere Home Page - Negro Manosphere - www.negromanosphere.com, as well as Mr. LARMovement and Mr. Donovan Sharpe, two contributing members to the Negromanosphere, engage in a public discussion about interracial dating and black women's lack of femininity.

I listened to every minute of this Friday, September 28, 2018, 3:12:36 live broadcast during which these gentlemen spoke with callers to the show, many who are black women dancing around the show's topic, "Why Is Everybody So Mad When Black Men Date White Women? (The Brother Pill Podcast)" Oshay Vlogcast Channel Streamed live on Sep 28, 2018.

Beginning at 2:34:13, I'm sharing what I view are highlights of an information-packed 3:12:36 discussion, including comments offered by a black American mom, who at 2:46:16 speaks about black women's anxiety, as well as her belief that worldwide, black women are viewed as "difficult" people, as well as viewed in a negative light.

During this broadcast Mr. LARMovement, shares his usual common sense, wisdom and knowledge that I'm certain some USMB members will strongly disagree with.

Sadly, I'm also fairly certain when listening to these free-thinking, successful, accomplished American men sharing their thoughts, concerns and opinions, some USMB members will view them as Coons, Sell-Outs, Uncle Toms or "white ass-kissing lawn jockeys" (as a USMB member once referred to me) for speaking their truths.

I am curious to learn other member's opinions about the thoughts, concerns and opinions these man share regarding the current state of black American women, and how black women's dysfunction affects black or American citizens of African descent, as well as American society@large?
____
Please consider SUBSCRIBING to and supporting the YT channels and other public platforms where the above American men share their thoughts, concerns and experience.

Peace.
___
American (Children's) Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

View attachment 219592

Why does the black community look down on black women who date white men? To the point they won't do it. White women said fuck the white community and date black men. Black women either don't want to date white men or they are afraid to because of what their parents, siblings, cousins, neighbors, coworkers and friends will say.

I've dated black women. I literally would not be safe going to the bowling alley where her hood friends hang out.

I don't give a shit if a White chick likes BBC. To me a White woman that would date/marry a Negro ain't worth shit anyhow and the Negro can have her. Good riddance.

I put those women in the same category as bat shit crazy Libs or those that have had an abortion or crack whores. Just don't want to have anything to do with them.

I don't give a shit if a White chick likes BBC. To me a White woman that would date/marry a Negro ain't worth shit anyhow and the Negro can have her. Good riddance.

I put those women in the same category as bat shit crazy Libs or those that have had an abortion or crack whores. Just don't want to have anything to do with them.
I wonder what percent of white men agree with you? 80%?

And some of the guys who say they don't care only say that because their old lady was with a BBC.

My nephew is dating a Haley Berry coed type. She grew up in rich white America. No black friends ever. He admits he wouldn't even want to know that she took a bbc before him. It's okay for him to date a black girl but I don't think he'd like his daughter one day to date a black guy.

The basic reason White men are against their women having relations with Black men is basic primate nature.

Primates are clannish. They have their group and they are protective within their group.

It is no different that a Christian Texan father not wanting his daughter to marry a New York Jew. Or a New York Jewish mother not wanting her daughter to marry a Midwestern Catholic. An Arab Muslim being protective of his children against Infidels.

It is not only race but also religion, nationality, culture and whatever is important to the family unit.

I know of a family that do not want their children to marry outside of the community of Cracker ranchers.

My Southern culture Baptist family were leary of me marrying a Midwestern Lutheran chick. They were right in that she didn't know how to cook southern food but things worked out.

American Negroes have a different culture than American Whites. The disdain we see in White/Black relationships is a manifestation of that cultural division more than anything.

Like I said before. I don't give a shit if a White woman is dating a Negro. If she is so confused as to not understand what is wrong with that then she isn't worth a White guy having. Good riddance.

Gosh, you sound so insecure.

Gosh, you sound so insecure.
There are plenty of good White women around. We can leave those that are confused about their race and culture to those Black boys. Most of them are fat tattooed trailer trash anyhow.

There are plenty of good White women around. We can leave those that are confused about their race and culture to those Black boys. Most of them are fat tattooed trailer trash anyhow.
Or maybe they are not confused at all. Maybe it is you who put a person's genetic lijeage as the standard of value when judging them who is confused.

How is two people falling in love a bad thing?

Or maybe they are not confused at all. Maybe it is you who put a person's genetic lijeage as the standard of value when judging them who is confused.

How is two people falling in love a bad thing?
Never dated a black woman but I am married to a Filipino. My experience with white women dating black men is my older sister she dated them and married one. Every boyfriend she had that was black beat her and I personally had to prevent her X husband from hitting her. So my limited experience is not of a good nature.

We had 2 mixed race families next to us in Georgia at the Army base I was stationed on. One was a white man black women and the other was a black man and white woman. In both cases never had any problems and they didnt fight any more than any other married couple we knew.

My daughter dated a mixed-race guy for about a year, and they had no big fights, but he went to jail for shooting at someone. She married a white guy.

My personal opinion as a member of a family is it is none of my business who my sisters and brothers dated and it is none of my business who my daughter dated.

Quickest way to break a family up is to interfere in the choices people make for partners. You support them and if needed protect them but you dont tell them who to date or marry.

Forum List

Back