Why is CNN ignoring one fact of the white settlement church shooting?

go back and read how CNN reported this they left out that he was a volunteer A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN

No. They didn't.
Show me from the link I used or stop lying

Fuck your bullshit link. You have bullshit sources.
MY link is a CNN reporting of the shooting so fuck you.
It' not an opinion piece

You're a moron. CNN has done hundreds of hits on that shooting. View them all and then come back.

CNN has reported that the dude is a volunteer security worker. Two parishioners were shot to death in that church. There is no way that this can be seen as a victory for the fuckers who want more guns in our communities. Fuck you and your weird victim mentality.
You're the moron who used an opinion piece to justify what you thought was CNN reporting. Show me in my link from CNN or shut the fuck up

go back and read how CNN reported this they left out that he was a volunteer A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN

No. They didn't.

It' not an opinion piece

You're a moron. CNN has done hundreds of hits on that shooting. View them all and then come back.

CNN has reported that the dude is a volunteer security worker. Two parishioners were shot to death in that church. There is no way that this can be seen as a victory for the fuckers who want more guns in our communities. Fuck you and your weird victim mentality.

You are an idiot....

Russia...polytechnic school shooter......5 shot, pump action shotgun...the police station was across the street.....

20 killed, 70 injured.

Texas church shooting...5 shot, pump acton shotgun, shooter killed in 6 seconds by armed citizen...

2 killed....

What about those two numbers isn't something to acknowledge as a success....? Lives saved vs lives lost...you moron...

No. They didn't.

It' not an opinion piece

You are an idiot....

Russia...polytechnic school shooter......5 shot, pump action shotgun...the police station was across the street.....

20 killed, 70 injured.

Texas church shooting...5 shot, pump acton shotgun, shooter killed in 6 seconds by armed citizen...

2 killed....

What about those two numbers isn't something to acknowledge as a success....? Lives saved vs lives lost...you moron...

Big win! 2 innocent churchgoers slaughtered while in a house of worship! Awesome day.

Ya fucking freak.

This is what the difference can be....in Russia, the shooter, using a 5 shot, pump action shotgun killed 20 people and injured 70.......did so even with a local police station 300 meters away......

Kerch Polytechnic College massacre - Wikipedia

even though a police station is across the street, within 300 meters (approx. 990 feet) of the college.[6] The massacre ended when the gunman committed suicide in the college's library.

Meanwhile...here...in the U.S....a shooter using a 5 shot, pump action shotgun killed two....but an armed citizen killed him in 6 seconds after the first shot was fired....

It' not an opinion piece

You are an idiot....

20 killed, 70 injured.

2 killed....

Big win! 2 innocent churchgoers slaughtered while in a house of worship! Awesome day.

Ya fucking freak.

Oh....I forgot....you are really, really stupid...here...try again...

20 killed, 70 injured.

2 killed....

What about those two numbers isn't something to acknowledge as a success....? Lives saved vs lives lost...you moron..

It' not an opinion piece

You are an idiot....

20 killed, 70 injured.

2 killed....

Ya fucking freak.
yes it was a big win because no form of gun control would have prevented the shooting
If their had not been people there willing to make an effort to stop the shooter it could have been much worse.

CNN has yet to acknowledge the fact that Jack Wilson is a civilian with a carry conceal permit? He's not a paid security guard he's part of the church security team
Wilson, who is head of security at the church, posted a statement online thanking "all who have sent their prayers and comments on the events of today.
"The events at West Freeway Church of Christ put me in a position that I would hope no one would have to be in, but evil exists and I had to take out an active shooter in church," he said. "I am very sad in the loss of two dear friends and brothers in CHRIST, but evil does exist in this world and I and other members are not going to allow evil to succeed."
Texas pastor says he knew and helped the gunman before the shooting - CNN
Whereas FOX news reports him as a VOLUNTEER of the church security team?
The shooting on Sunday lasted only seconds before Jack Wilson, the head of the church's volunteer security team and a firearms instructor, fatally shot Kinnunen. A livestream of the church service showed the gunman getting up from a pew and talking to someone at the back of the church before pulling out a gun and opening fire.

What one fact are they ignoring??
Why do you ask an ignorant question when I said what CNN ignored.

Because you're a moron who doesn't acknowledge that CNN and MSNBC and all networks have widely reported that fact.
Nice.

The cheering of “only” two dead bodies is pretty disgusting. It’s the new normal for red states where you can buy guns out of gumball machines.

Does the idea of CNN not acknowledging the entire story somehow change the story? Does it make the shooter not dead? Does it remove the gratitude the people have shown the parishioner that stopped the shooter?

CNN has yet to acknowledge the fact that Jack Wilson is a civilian with a carry conceal permit? He's not a paid security guard he's part of the church security team
Wilson, who is head of security at the church, posted a statement online thanking "all who have sent their prayers and comments on the events of today.
"The events at West Freeway Church of Christ put me in a position that I would hope no one would have to be in, but evil exists and I had to take out an active shooter in church," he said. "I am very sad in the loss of two dear friends and brothers in CHRIST, but evil does exist in this world and I and other members are not going to allow evil to succeed."
The shooting on Sunday lasted only seconds before Jack Wilson, the head of the church's volunteer security team and a firearms instructor, fatally shot Kinnunen. A livestream of the church service showed the gunman getting up from a pew and talking to someone at the back of the church before pulling out a gun and opening fire.

Because you're a moron who doesn't acknowledge that CNN and MSNBC and all networks have widely reported that fact.
Nice.
You're just as much of a moron as he is.

Does the idea of CNN not acknowledging the entire story somehow change the story? Does it make the shooter not dead? Does it remove the gratitude the people have shown the parishioner that stopped the shooter?
Yes, it does, it's an attempt to take away that good guys with guns can't stop a bad guy with a gun.

Yes, it does, it's an attempt to take away that good guys with guns can't stop a bad guy with a gun.

Does it?

Nice.
You're just as much of a moron as he is.

Whatever rental cop.

Good to know you’re spending all your volumes of free time watching CNN.

Christ you’re such a loser

The cheering of “only” two dead bodies is pretty disgusting. It’s the new normal for red states where you can buy guns out of gumball machines.

It is the democrat party controlled cities where all the gun murder is happening....where the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep letting repeat gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison with short sentences that cause all of the gun violence and murder......that's on you asshats...not us.

It is the democrat party controlled cities where all the gun murder is happening....where the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians keep letting repeat gun offenders out of jail on bond, and out of prison with short sentences that cause all of the gun violence and murder......that's on you asshats...not us.

Whoa! MAGA!

Whoa! MAGA!

The Democrats control White Settlement in the deranged minds of the blob supporters.

the moron is you for believing everything fake news says

Dude. The story was fully told. No facts have been left out of CNN's coverage. You must get tired of being a fucking victim all the time. Trombies are so unhappy.
Nonsense.

‘Good guy with a gun’ is a myth.

There is no objective, documented evidence in support of the notion that armed citizens in any manner decrease or prevent crime.

Forum List

Back