Why Is CDC Changing 'Fully Vaccinated' To Requiring Booster When...

Don't look now but they're claiming boosters work magic against the Omicron. Fuck, WTF is going on out there? you know it's all 75% BS, at least.

If you haven't been watching Hollywood movies for years the you're missing out on what the Cabal and Hollywood Satanists have been putting in our face for years. Everything they are doing is because they are required to inform people what is going on and what to expect. They don't say "We are going to kill you with Covid and 5G'' but they put it in movies and TV in subtle ways. Hollywood, especially Disney, is the most evil presence in the entire world.
Holy nutcase Batman!

They follow a secret set of rules to that requires them to tell us all they want to kill us. Good thing those evil people are so lawful they will not break the rules! COVID and 5G.... because 5g. We all know how dangerous 5G obviously is....

ROFLMAO

Holy nutcase Batman!

They follow a secret set of rules to that requires them to tell us all they want to kill us. Good thing those evil people are so lawful they will not break the rules! COVID and 5G.... because 5g. We all know how dangerous 5G obviously is....

ROFLMAO
That is their rules and have followed them for over 2000 years. They don't say it in plain language. They use symbols and other devices. Humankind just doesn't pay attention to what is under their noses.

I'm a teacher, so I know plenty who are "up to date" with their boosters. Right now, I know four of them--count them, FOUR--who have gotten Covid SINCE JANUARY FIRST.

Right. Great vaccines

I had to laugh over a thread i saw thst said will there be world war three soon.the sheep don’t get it world war three started two years ago and is going on now with their vaccine depopulation agenda.this world war is just differerent than the other two,this time you don’t have foot soldiers,tanks,and aircraft and the lot,it is the people against the evil monsters in the police forces in all countries around the world this time is the differerence.

The CDC and FDA are anti science bad guys now. They're puppets of Fauci whose main objective is to run interference for big pharma. The whole bureaucracy and half the medical community have reduced themselves to vaccine shills and they don't care who dies.

My son and his family are over it. He is back at work at the ER. He says it is running wild here, and they are near capacity with the majority still being the unvaccinated and a thousand new cases in our county alone. I am glad, I got the booster in early December.
Of course case numbers not as easy to come by, as TN went dark on Covid a couple of weeks ago. Sure makes it look better in the state as the state stopped reporting daily numbers. We are level at around 12th in the country. Not to impressive for the 15th most populous state.

I'm trying to figure out why they aren't encouraging people to get the booster regardless of if they got the previous JABS. The JABS didn't work as they thought by building immunity, so if they would just acknowledge the science they might be able to earn back peoples trust.

I'm trying to figure out why they aren't encouraging people to get the booster regardless of if they got the previous JABS. The JABS didn't work as they thought by building immunity, so if they would just acknowledge the science they might be able to earn back peoples trust.
Some people trust nothing and nobody. The booster jab is just a small dose of the same vaccine, at least that is what the health department told me. My recommendation is to have both the original jabs for about 9 months, get the booster jab, and continue to watch your ass and the people you get close to. Works for me, especially since I got in on the ground-floor of Covid infections in this country.

The population is what they profit off of. If they want 2/3 of the world population to die, then you better start believing that global warming is real and start doing something about it, or else they'll kill you
If you haven't been watching Hollywood movies for years the you're missing out on what the Cabal and Hollywood Satanists have been putting in our face for years. Everything they are doing is because they are required to inform people what is going on and what to expect. They don't say "We are going to kill you with Covid and 5G'' but they put it in movies and TV in subtle ways. Hollywood, especially Disney, is the most evil presence in the entire world.
Think I'm daft? Read up on the World Cabal and the Satanism and pedophilia in Hollywood and pay particular attention to the overwhelming Satanism in Disney Enterprises.
Holy nutcase Batman!

That is their rules and have followed them for over 2000 years. They don't say it in plain language. They use symbols and other devices. Humankind just doesn't pay attention to what is under their noses.

I had to laugh over a thread i saw thst said will there be world war three soon.the sheep don’t get it world war three started two years ago and is going on now with their vaccine depopulation agenda.this world war is just differerent than the other two,this time you don’t have foot soldiers,tanks,and aircraft and the lot,it is the people against the evil monsters in the police forces in all countries around the world this time is the differerence.
World War III started on Sept 11, 2001.

You and I know that. It is the global oligarchs vs. the little people. You are either awake and aware of that, or you are helping kill your brothers and sisters.

The warning shot was probably fired November 22, 1963.

World War III started on Sept 11, 2001.

You and I know that. It is the global oligarchs vs. the little people. You are either awake and aware of that, or you are helping kill your brothers and sisters.

The warning shot was probably fired November 22, 1963.
well kinda,except all world leaders werent involved in 9/11 as they are this time but thats pretty accurate though cause the elite did declare war on us back then murdering 3000 americans and the warning shot was indeed fired on nov 22nd 1963. ever sense i became aware who was really behind nov 22nd 1963 30 years ago i been expecting an event like this to take place on a world wide global scale.

The pressure to keep this retardism going is immense. All sorts of places are now following suite issuing their very own safe space special edicts and mandates. How free we are has taken a back seat to how fearfully virtuous we are.

Hey....Right-winger actually has me reassessing my take on the jab.
Think I'm becoming a fan after 18 months....

img_1_1642719329103.jpg

Forum List

Back