Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

More so, if we can build robots to explore the outer solar system, brake into orbit, land and drive around another planet testing soil and atmosphere, we can certainly design machines to replace Mexicans to pick oranges and tomatoes.
So you don't really give a shit about keeping American jobs for Americans.

Certainly. Good thing for us, building robots to do menial work is an American industry to eliminate any possible need for Mexicans which are NOT Americans. Never have been, never will. be Did I go too fast for you?

So as an immigration barrier, it’s a bad idea; also in the stark light of the reality that illegal immigration has been largely beneficial to the economy despite the horror stories and cherry picked anecdotes.

Look to the facts from a study, on the cost burdens surrounding illegal immigrants.

“At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion.”

SOURCE: http://www.irli.org/single-post/201...hdeAVrtNyS40I2pyfBq3-Is6deoEFChMaAmJpEALw_wcB

There is no data that supportsillegal immigrants “in this country as more cost effective, than putting money into preventing FURTHER illegals from entering this country ... more specifically stronger border security that would include a wall.

We know the current liberal democrats in Washington DC, need help in following and comparing government costs surrounding the issue of illegal immigrants in this country.

Wow…it’s amazing we were able to grow the largest economy in the history of the known universe, maintain that status for something like 90 years or whatever it is with the border we have. Incredible.

To think, 4 years ago before the blob triggered you dumbasses into being scared of Mexicans, very few of you ever discussed illegal immigration. You guys were scared of Obama taking your guns, Michelle trying to get your kids to eat more healthy foods, and were more scared of black lives matter than Mexicans.

Seriously… below are the pages from around 1/1/2015. How many threads were being discussed about Mexico and this supposed crisis at the border? Hardly any….I didn’t curate the pages, they are just screen caps.

View attachment 236918 View attachment 236919
View attachment 236920

So either we’re not missing the alleged $115B or you guys weren’t too concerned about it enough to muster the energy to start a message board thread about it or some combination of the two.

We grew the greatest society ever with the border being like it was. We’ve maintained it for decades if not over a century. The cheeto shows up and tells you to be afraid and you guys react like you’ve seen a ghost or something.

Smarten up

How about you smarten up, and show some actual government Data, not some blog site as being even more credible evidence.

Data ... concrete hard government data specifically on illegal immigration and its cost impact on this nation.

More cheap excuses. You people never seem to run out of them.

Unfortunately, Ray, they run out of them very fast, then like children, go full circle right back to the argument they started with, as if they never made it before or had it clearly proven wrong.

Well so far, we have.........

These people work illegally and pay taxes for programs they won't collect on.,

These people work harder than Americans.

These people commit less violent crimes than Americans.

These poor people somehow stimulate the economy.

A wall won't work even though nobody can produce evidence of that claim.

They will simply buy tall ladders or dig tunnels, and our border security, military nor engineers figured that out yet.

These people are taking jobs Americans don't want. Jobs that pay $2.00 an hour.

A wall will turn us into Nazi Germany or the USSR.

The only people wanting a wall are xenophobes and racists.

Protecting our borders interferes in capitalism.

Most illegals enter through legal VISA's, therefore nothing should be done about other ways they get in.

I'm sure I missed some you may have thought of. But the truth of the matter is they are looking for any excuse to have a borderless country.

Very good Ray, only thing, as the Left simply comes UNGLUED in a panic at the thought of Trump building the wall, they fail to admit that if it didn't work, it would be abandoned and torn down. Their abject FEAR isn't because of the 101 claims that it won't work, they are terrified because they know IT WILL.

And once the wall is shown EFFECTIVE and we don't need cheap, illegal labor, there will NEVER EVER be any going back and without these people to vote democrat, the DNC and far Left ARE SCREWED.

Happy New Year, Oh, Mr. President.

920x1240.jpg

So as an immigration barrier, it’s a bad idea; also in the stark light of the reality that illegal immigration has been largely beneficial to the economy despite the horror stories and cherry picked anecdotes.

Look to the facts from a study, on the cost burdens surrounding illegal immigrants.

“At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion.”

SOURCE: http://www.irli.org/single-post/201...hdeAVrtNyS40I2pyfBq3-Is6deoEFChMaAmJpEALw_wcB

There is no data that supportsillegal immigrants “in this country as more cost effective, than putting money into preventing FURTHER illegals from entering this country ... more specifically stronger border security that would include a wall.

We know the current liberal democrats in Washington DC, need help in following and comparing government costs surrounding the issue of illegal immigrants in this country.

Wow…it’s amazing we were able to grow the largest economy in the history of the known universe, maintain that status for something like 90 years or whatever it is with the border we have. Incredible.

To think, 4 years ago before the blob triggered you dumbasses into being scared of Mexicans, very few of you ever discussed illegal immigration. You guys were scared of Obama taking your guns, Michelle trying to get your kids to eat more healthy foods, and were more scared of black lives matter than Mexicans.

Seriously… below are the pages from around 1/1/2015. How many threads were being discussed about Mexico and this supposed crisis at the border? Hardly any….I didn’t curate the pages, they are just screen caps.

View attachment 236920

So either we’re not missing the alleged $115B or you guys weren’t too concerned about it enough to muster the energy to start a message board thread about it or some combination of the two.

We grew the greatest society ever with the border being like it was. We’ve maintained it for decades if not over a century. The cheeto shows up and tells you to be afraid and you guys react like you’ve seen a ghost or something.

Smarten up

How about you smarten up, and show some actual government Data, not some blog site as being even more credible evidence.

Data ... concrete hard government data specifically on illegal immigration and its cost impact on this nation.

If you believe $115B is being sucked out of the economy every year (a trillion plus over 10 years)….there is little hope for you.

Amazingly nobody cared until the blob told you to care. That’s all I’m saying.

PS: That blog site is the site you’re on right now. If it was so urgent, perhaps you can show us your frightened posts pre-Trump where you were discussing this “urgent” topic.

Poor Billy, hundreds of miles have already been put up! Hundreds more on the way.
Listen prick, you're not going to turn this country into East Berlin.

We wouldn't possibly want to, we want you assholes to be able to leave anytime you want.

Yes, while the Berlin wall keep everyone who was out, out, because they were out, and everyone that was in, in, because they were in, no ifs, and, or buts, the southern border wall will merely stop ILLEGAL traffic so that we can at least vet who comes into the country to ensure safety and a better class of people who truly intend to contribute and be Americans.

You could call TRump's wall the anti-Berlin wall. That assholes like BilloReally can't see that only proves these people are less than idiots. The Left are a bunch of wind up puppets.

Yes I agree someone posting here is stupid and unaware of the fact.

Many illegals travel in so called waste land as do those who have been deported in the past with criminal records and those carrying narcotics.

Now as for a nothern wall.
At some time we will probally need one.
But as it we dont have a lot of Canadian citizens trying to sneek into America.
Perhaps some.
Next not a of ms13 or other ganbangers comming from canada .
Next while marajuana is comming across the northern boarders im not aware of any drug cartels producing meth in super labs smuggling it into our northern boarders or of cocaine or herion being produced in canada or Fentanyl labs.

So yes there is a differance between the 2 boarders that any moron can plainly see.
Of course those with a lower Iq than a moron would naturally fail to be able to see the differances sadly.
An of course we shouldn't forget our 88,000 miles of shoreline to prevent invasions by sea.

Maybe we might also want to consider ports of entry as this is where most our illegal immigrant population enters the country.

Seven friggin posts in a row.

Kinda invested in this boondoggle huh?

It's stupid. It's wayy too expensive...it won't do what it's supposed to do...and it'll probably never get built even if we really wanted to do it

And all that is in the hands of Democrats......isn't it?

As has been posted here multiple times, walls do work where incorporated. They've worked here, they've worked in other countries, they work. If they didn't work, nobody would use them.

And if your puppet masters really didn't think they'd work, why are they willing to shutdown the government over it? I mean, if the Democrats wanted a very small amount of money for something we knew would be a failure, the best thing we could do is let them have it. We would be able to use it as a campaign issue for many elections to come.

So why are they fighting so hard against the wall? The truth is, even they know it would work, and that anti-white party wants as many of these people here as they can sneak in.
Personally I think the funding SHOULD be authorized just to prove what a boondoggle this is.

I've been saying that all along

If eh Mexicans continue to invade America, they will become the majority and their way of life will be the new normal. Best start stocking up on your cardboard boxes for future housing.

Success, we will just be like what they left

-Geaux

Oh, you mean like the Democrats are? It's not 50 billion, it's 5.8 billion; less than one-tenth of what we spend on food stamps every single year.
You shutdown the government over this bullshit wall. That's putting America last.
Tell that to the Democrats who shut down the government.
Oh?

‘I am proud to shut down the government’, Trump tells Schumer – video
Oh?

-Geaux

View attachment 236920

Smarten up

If you believe $115B is being sucked out of the economy every year (a trillion plus over 10 years)….there is little hope for you.

Amazingly nobody cared until the blob told you to care. That’s all I’m saying.

PS: That blog site is the site you’re on right now. If it was so urgent, perhaps you can show us your frightened posts pre-Trump where you were discussing this “urgent” topic.

Again I ask you to provide actual linked government data to support your view that illegal immigrants are a cost benefit and NOT a burden to taxpayers.

You can’t.

You will never find a post where I support a flood of more illegal immigrants in this country. I always supported the enforcement of our nation's Federal immigration laws. I did not even support DACA under Obama, and provided facts where that executive order was unConstitutional.

More cheap excuses. You people never seem to run out of them.

Unfortunately, Ray, they run out of them very fast, then like children, go full circle right back to the argument they started with, as if they never made it before or had it clearly proven wrong.

Well so far, we have.........

These people work illegally and pay taxes for programs they won't collect on.,

These people work harder than Americans.

These people commit less violent crimes than Americans.

These poor people somehow stimulate the economy.

A wall won't work even though nobody can produce evidence of that claim.

They will simply buy tall ladders or dig tunnels, and our border security, military nor engineers figured that out yet.

These people are taking jobs Americans don't want. Jobs that pay $2.00 an hour.

A wall will turn us into Nazi Germany or the USSR.

The only people wanting a wall are xenophobes and racists.

Protecting our borders interferes in capitalism.

Most illegals enter through legal VISA's, therefore nothing should be done about other ways they get in.

I'm sure I missed some you may have thought of. But the truth of the matter is they are looking for any excuse to have a borderless country.

Although I did not understand what point you were trying to make, I'll give you a few points so that we can clear this up just for you:

1) Those who want the border wall have been asked WHY they want it. When those who do not want the wall respond to one PRETEXT, the wall advocates simply change the goal posts. For example, IIRC when I entered this thread, the pretext for the wall was sovereignty (see post # 951.) Somebody probably addressed more pretexts, but I think I joined the conversation somewhere along post #951.

Since then the pretexts have ranged from undocumented immigrants stealing jobs to not paying taxes and from SUPPOSED costs of immigrants (welfare, medical costs, etc.) to the PRETEXT of safety. At the end of the day, people like Ray have not been able to articulate a reason as to WHY they support a wall idea. Respond to the PRETEXT of the day and they invent another

2) WHEN the PRETEXTS are examined and found to be baseless, Ray, and those who support his position, have a hissy fit, wanting us to look at all their supposed evidence that they think supports their position.

The problem for them is that while China does have a wall, China is also ONE people. 98.5 percent of the Chinese are Han Chinese. To date, the wall supporters have avoided the QUESTION of what the agenda is beyond the wall. Say you write them a check for umpteen BILLIONS of dollars to build the wall. Is the long term goal then to rid America of the third worlders and other foreigners, getting rid of not only the poverty stricken, but say people like Muslims (whose religion dictates that they will either convert or kill us)???

The second problem for the wall advocates is that they cannot understand why a wall may be effective for one country, but not the United States. For whatever reason, the build the wall advocates were never taught that America was founded as a constitutional Republic and THE ONLY NATION ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH WHOSE GOVERNMENT IS GUARANTEEING GOD GIVEN, INHERENT, NATURAL, UNALIENABLE, ABSOLUTE RIGHTS.

You cannot take from one country something you like and then ignore the accompanying things that make their numbers look good. In other words, if you want to be like the Israelis, then you have to declare a state of war; you have to maintain an atmosphere of distrust, conflict, and chaos so that you can have a PRETEXT to suspend the Rights of the people in order to keep the foreigners out.

We're not engaged in a war and sensible people do NOT want the POLICE STATE which would be a necessity to enforce the nutty wall idea. The wall don't just magically keep people out. Whoever guards the wall must HATE the foreigners so that the guards will not be susceptible to turning a blind eye to those who breach the wall.

Americans will have to be programmed, Pavlovian style, to HATE the people from south of the border because, unlike the Israelis, we are not at war from the people south of our border. The Israelis are fighting an enemy who, according to the Bible, have their hand against every man and every man's hand against them. Those Ishmaelites, the people trying to breach Israel's defenses, are doing so in order to KILL a political enemy.

In the United States, the atmosphere is much different. The people coming here from south of the border are finding WILLING Americans to do business with. It's a mutually beneficial relationship. It's not like you have to stand guard at the border and kill or be killed

3) The aim of political globalists is to con the Americans into giving up their Rights. Even when it was pointed out to Ray how, when our Second Amendment Rights were protected, the legal principle protected Sanctuary Cities, he chose to ignore the FACT that the laws required to enforce the nutty wall idea will end up costing you the Rights our forefathers fought, bled and died in order to secure for us.

The pro-wall advocates will call Nancy Pelosi a liar all the way up to the point that she says no wall - no way. The build the wall advocates are generally working in industries where people are actors and negotiators (lawyers, politicians, and people involved in professional wrestling are good at it.) So, those build the wall people do not understand that the fix is in. They will get their silly wall, but the Democrats have already been guaranteed concessions on gun control.

But, like a WWE match, they have to make the "fight" appear real. One only needs to know where Donald Trump stands, historically, on gun control not to understand that the building of the wall is about to come at an expense of the Second Amendment And WHEN it fails to make a difference, more private deals will be struck until we have no more Rights under a Republican form of government, but only a Democracy that will be ruled by the "legal" foreigners we're allowing to take over in this country.

Brevity is no friend of yours I see.

The subject at hand is a wall. When asked, we give a list of reasons to have a wall. They are legitimate reasons and support the position of doing something to help stop a long ongoing problem.

On the other side of the aisle, you people are arguing for why we should not be trying to solve the problem. You are telling us to leave the problem alone. 20 million illegals? let's make it 40 million by 2025. In other words, do nothing or even enhance the problem.

It's like arguing with a cop over a speeding ticket. The officer can give you reasons and statistics why you are getting a ticket for speeding. And in response, you are trying to tell him all the benefits of having people on the highway driving dangerous speeds. It's really a stupid argument.

In other words we are making an argument why something needs to be done, and you are making an argument why we should allow law breakers to continue breaking our laws. Again, a really stupid argument.

A wall will not stop all illegal immigration no more than a police officer can stop all speeders on the highway. But once word gets out that the officer is there, less people will be speeding on that stretch of highway. This is why the Caravan has not grown. We are not giving into their demands or simply giving them a free pass to roam our country while they wait 3 years for a court hearing. They can't get in......period. And any other people thinking of doing the same thing now realize they will be met with resistance and defeat.

Sir, you did not like brevity and I don't know if you are just a regular troll or don't understand the way the legal and political system works.

Maybe, if you would quit lying, we could have a civil conversation. So let me tell you straight up: If you will find one sentence where I advocated "doing nothing," I will ask the mods to take all my posts down and I will leave you to say whatever you want. I will permanently EXIT this board. If you reread this thread and come up with nothing, you will be given an opportunity to apologize for that blatant lie. OR you can continue to lie and discredit your own position.

What I've said is that you need a solution that covers BOTH those from south of the border as well as the 60 percent of undocumented foreigners your ideas ignore. IF you ever had a plan, you have never mentioned it.

What I've said is that the plan must be a PERMANENT solution, not some fly by the seat of your pants idea to build a silly wall with no future idea of how to handle the new set of problems it will bring OR what the agenda is once you figure out YOU WILL STILL HAVE AN IMMIGRATION ISSUE. And, if the Democrats don't want a wall, they will dismantle it the moment they get another liberal in the White House... but, they won't. It was their idea first - and even Donald Trump acknowledged that.

If you want brevity, don't expect thirty years of experience in five sentences or less. If you want brevity, quit lying and if you still doubt a set of facts, ASK questions instead of making baseless allegations. You and I both realize that you are not stupid enough to believe I'm on the left. It's been explained to you. You can try to filibuster from now on, but the PRETEXTS will be dismantled. I could keep the overwhelming majority of those people "on their side of the fence" without a wall and without blowing BILLIONS of tax dollars, not to mention screwing my fellow Americans by taking a giant dump on their Rights. Face it - you will accept socialism, a repeal of the Bill of Rights, or anything else for that precious wall.

So let's fix that. And let's do it without indulging the shackles of big government.

The problems we have are the welfare state and birth-right citizenship. Neither of those requires the Berlin wall.

It's stupid. It's wayy too expensive...it won't do what it's supposed to do...and it'll probably never get built even if we really wanted to do it

As has been posted here multiple times, walls do work where incorporated. They've worked here, they've worked in other countries, they work. If they didn't work, nobody would use them.

And if your puppet masters really didn't think they'd work, why are they willing to shutdown the government over it? I mean, if the Democrats wanted a very small amount of money for something we knew would be a failure, the best thing we could do is let them have it. We would be able to use it as a campaign issue for many elections to come.

So why are they fighting so hard against the wall? The truth is, even they know it would work, and that anti-white party wants as many of these people here as they can sneak in.
Personally I think the funding SHOULD be authorized just to prove what a boondoggle this is.

I've been saying that all along

Wall do work the wall in germany worked for decades as is the wall in Isreal.

Reducing the flow of illegals and drugs is a good think over time it could save us a ton of money.

Wall do work the wall in germany worked for decades as is the wall in Isreal.

Reducing the flow of illegals and drugs is a good think over time it could save us a ton of money.
translator fail

Hey bitch, I'm not going to discuss religion with you, you're just trying to deflect form the fact you couldn't care less about the people being victimized by illegals.

You shouldn't discuss religion....you have no idea what your alleged faith is all about.

I've got you number, that's what counts. Last week a husband and wife were driving home when a drunk illegal lost control, crossed the median, went airborne and speared into the drivers compartment of the oncoming couple, the husband died instantly. The illegal lived, there you can go to bed with a simile on your face, you unfeeling, un-American bitch.

And you wouldn't care about it if the other driver were not an illegal. More of your faux Christianity on display.

And you know what? I didn't have to say or do a thing; you highlight your hypocrisy very well all by yourself.

As long as you continue to dig your hole...I'll be happy to keep handing you shovels. Happy Kwanzza.

Wrong again bitch, anyone drinking, driving and kills someone should be prosecuted for murder, it's not an accident if you drink and drive.

I agree...but the only reason you're bringing up the tragedy is because an illegal alien is involved.
And that is just another example of your faux Christianity; that and your hoping someone I know dies.

How sad you are.
If that illegal had been had not been here illegally, coddled by democrats, that American would still be alive. Simple as that. Your precious illegal killed that man, not some drunk American. Take out that illegal, that American would still be alive. Take out all illegals ane a lot of Americans will not die unnecessarily.

Saying "walls work" is just stupid. Will THIS wall work? Can a 2,000 mile long wall be built in the first place without disrupting 3 or 4 states?

Can it be monitored in a way that would make it effective?

What's all this gonna cost?

It doesn't matter what it would cost because the Democrats won't even allow us to use 5.8 billion. They are gong to cry like babies when we stop funding to some of their cherished programs, so right now its the beginning of a war.

Of course the more funding, the more effectiveness. If we could build what we wanted at an estimated cost of 32 billion, it would solve many border problems we have today when it comes to illegals and drugs.

Trump himself said he would not build a solid wall across the entire border, only in places where it's porous and passible. But the bottom line is, the more wall we have and the more funding for it, the less problems we will have.

Forum List

Back