Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

It would be cheaper if they didn’t bring an 8 year old on a 2000 trek with no food or water.
Who does a 2000 mile trek if it wasn't a matter of life and death. People have a right to request asylum. You have no right to take it from them.

Refer to my Previous post about my grandfather trying to flee Latvia under Stalin.

FDR and Stalin were pals.

For political reasons, my grandfather was not allowed asylum from FUCKING STALIN.

I don’t think these situations are commensurate. My grandfather did not say he would go back to Latvia if the US gave him $50,000....or whatever the 1941 equivalent to that would be.

Hey, I just heard stores are no longer going to lock their doors and back yard fences are going to be banned and banks will leave their vaults open for those 'in need'. No more barriers

-Geaux

Should be about planning, pros cons, where when how, cost effectiveness. & what about what we are not addressing while focused on a wall.

Fuck the children and their criminal parents that are responsible for their deaths. The border patrol did everything they could to save those kids. How many are dying in the desert that you'll never hear about?

People like you, give all Americans a bad name.

People like you, are the reason others want to fly planes into our buildings.

Here's a prime example of your projection.
You don't give a shit about Americans
538 Texans have been killed by illegals in the last 7 years, you don't seem to give a shit about Americans. And you're crying about 2 that were killed by their parents by dragging them 2000 miles with uncertain food, water and medical attention to sustain them. So feel free to FOAD.

Refer to my Previous post about my grandfather trying to flee Latvia under Stalin.

FDR and Stalin were pals.

For political reasons, my grandfather was not allowed asylum from FUCKING STALIN.

I don’t think these situations are commensurate. My grandfather did not say he would go back to Latvia if the US gave him $50,000....or whatever the 1941 equivalent to that would be.
Have you seen that movie on cable called, "The death of Stalin"?

That movie is fucking funny!

You shouldn't discuss religion....you have no idea what your alleged faith is all about.

I've got you number, that's what counts. Last week a husband and wife were driving home when a drunk illegal lost control, crossed the median, went airborne and speared into the drivers compartment of the oncoming couple, the husband died instantly. The illegal lived, there you can go to bed with a simile on your face, you unfeeling, un-American bitch.

And you wouldn't care about it if the other driver were not an illegal. More of your faux Christianity on display.

And you know what? I didn't have to say or do a thing; you highlight your hypocrisy very well all by yourself.

As long as you continue to dig your hole...I'll be happy to keep handing you shovels. Happy Kwanzza.

Wrong again bitch, anyone drinking, driving and kills someone should be prosecuted for murder, it's not an accident if you drink and drive.

I agree...but the only reason you're bringing up the tragedy is because an illegal alien is involved.
And that is just another example of your faux Christianity; that and your hoping someone I know dies.

How sad you are.
If that illegal had been had not been here illegally, coddled by democrats, that American would still be alive. Simple as that. Your precious illegal killed that man, not some drunk American. Take out that illegal, that American would still be alive. Take out all illegals ane a lot of Americans will not die unnecessarily.

So if what you guys are saying is true—that you care about the death and not that it happened to be an illegal alien; likely by the time you finish reading this sentence, there will be an American who dies in a traffic accident. Are you going to update us every time it happens since you care so much about the tragic loss of life?

I’m guessing no.

It is a tragedy and there are some bad apples who cross our border.

If you guys really want to know about Communism, watch that video.

Their methodology has not changed.

Poor Billy, hundreds of miles have already been put up! Hundreds more on the way.
Listen prick, you're not going to turn this country into East Berlin.

We wouldn't possibly want to, we want you assholes to be able to leave anytime you want.

Yes, while the Berlin wall keep everyone who was out, out, because they were out, and everyone that was in, in, because they were in, no ifs, and, or buts, the southern border wall will merely stop ILLEGAL traffic so that we can at least vet who comes into the country to ensure safety and a better class of people who truly intend to contribute and be Americans.

You could call TRump's wall the anti-Berlin wall. That assholes like BilloReally can't see that only proves these people are less than idiots. The Left are a bunch of wind up puppets.

Great…so we put up a wall, have soldiers walking sentry duty across the top with automatic weapons.

Make America Great by making it look like East Berlin. :spinner::spinner:

Fact, new wall is being built and improvements are being made. You can play semantics all day, that doesn't change the facts.

I'm not playing semantics. You were lied to about the liar in chief awarding a contract for 115 miles of border wall. He lied to your face and you love it.

The shit that is being built or renovated today was ordered long before the liar happened upon the "build a wall" campaign gimmick.

Moron.

Wow, your own link proves you're lying. The contracts discussed in the article weren't let more than 2 years ago.

They were part of the Secyre Fence Act. They have nothing to do with Trump and he awarded nothing.

He lied to you. You ask for more.

BTW, in future History texts, morons like you who supported the idea of a wall will be mocked and ridiculed. The chapter will be entitled "What Were They Thinking?". Subtitle: "Were They Thinking?"

Poor little child, this one paragraph from your link proves that's a lie.

In March, Congress approved funding for 33 miles (53 kilometers) of construction in South Texas’ Rio Grande Valley, the busiest corridor for illegal border crossings.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump confuses, misleads on border wall
Secure Fence Act indeed. LMAO

In MARCH!!!

This is not March.

Moron.

Go look at which legislation prompted the MARCH approval of funds.

Moron.

Mexico didn’t pay for it in March either; did they? LOL

If eh Mexicans continue to invade America, they will become the majority and their way of life will be the new normal. Best start stocking up on your cardboard boxes for future housing.

Success, we will just be like what they left

-Geaux
With or without illegal immigration, the number of Hispanics in America will continue to grow due to a higher birth rate and legal immigration. By mid century, our minorities with be the majority.

Just wait till the drug cartels realise how much money they can make taking passengers on their home made, highly unseaworthy submarines.
One aspect of this discussion that puzzles me is the significant number of rich, right wing arseholes who hire illegal immigrants as low paid servants whilst screaming about them coming into the US. Something doesn’t add up.

If eh Mexicans continue to invade America, they will become the majority and their way of life will be the new normal. Best start stocking up on your cardboard boxes for future housing.

-Geaux
With or without illegal immigration, the number of Hispanics in America will continue to grow due to a higher birth rate and legal immigration. By mid century, our minorities with be the majority.
Just be thankful they aren’t all muslim.

Poor Billy, hundreds of miles have already been put up! Hundreds more on the way.
Listen prick, you're not going to turn this country into East Berlin.

We wouldn't possibly want to, we want you assholes to be able to leave anytime you want.

Yes, while the Berlin wall keep everyone who was out, out, because they were out, and everyone that was in, in, because they were in, no ifs, and, or buts, the southern border wall will merely stop ILLEGAL traffic so that we can at least vet who comes into the country to ensure safety and a better class of people who truly intend to contribute and be Americans.

You could call TRump's wall the anti-Berlin wall. That assholes like BilloReally can't see that only proves these people are less than idiots. The Left are a bunch of wind up puppets.

Great…so we put up a wall, have soldiers walking sentry duty across the top with automatic weapons.

It would be cheaper to pay them to stay home

I've got you number, that's what counts. Last week a husband and wife were driving home when a drunk illegal lost control, crossed the median, went airborne and speared into the drivers compartment of the oncoming couple, the husband died instantly. The illegal lived, there you can go to bed with a simile on your face, you unfeeling, un-American bitch.

And you wouldn't care about it if the other driver were not an illegal. More of your faux Christianity on display.

And you know what? I didn't have to say or do a thing; you highlight your hypocrisy very well all by yourself.

As long as you continue to dig your hole...I'll be happy to keep handing you shovels. Happy Kwanzza.

Wrong again bitch, anyone drinking, driving and kills someone should be prosecuted for murder, it's not an accident if you drink and drive.

I agree...but the only reason you're bringing up the tragedy is because an illegal alien is involved.
And that is just another example of your faux Christianity; that and your hoping someone I know dies.

How sad you are.
If that illegal had been had not been here illegally, coddled by democrats, that American would still be alive. Simple as that. Your precious illegal killed that man, not some drunk American. Take out that illegal, that American would still be alive. Take out all illegals ane a lot of Americans will not die unnecessarily.

So if what you guys are saying is true—that you care about the death and not that it happened to be an illegal alien; likely by the time you finish reading this sentence, there will be an American who dies in a traffic accident. Are you going to update us every time it happens since you care so much about the tragic loss of life?

I’m guessing no.

Go back and read the stats form TX, just one State and tell me it's just some bad apples. It's 10s of thousands bad apples, that why we need to know who is coming.

-Geaux
Just be thankful they aren’t all muslim.
I agree. For the record, the Hispanic employees (legal kind) I had would outwork my black employees routinely.

-Geaux

I'm not playing semantics. You were lied to about the liar in chief awarding a contract for 115 miles of border wall. He lied to your face and you love it.

The shit that is being built or renovated today was ordered long before the liar happened upon the "build a wall" campaign gimmick.

Moron.

Wow, your own link proves you're lying. The contracts discussed in the article weren't let more than 2 years ago.

They were part of the Secyre Fence Act. They have nothing to do with Trump and he awarded nothing.

He lied to you. You ask for more.

BTW, in future History texts, morons like you who supported the idea of a wall will be mocked and ridiculed. The chapter will be entitled "What Were They Thinking?". Subtitle: "Were They Thinking?"

Poor little child, this one paragraph from your link proves that's a lie.

In March, Congress approved funding for 33 miles (53 kilometers) of construction in South Texas’ Rio Grande Valley, the busiest corridor for illegal border crossings.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump confuses, misleads on border wall
Secure Fence Act indeed. LMAO

In MARCH!!!

This is not March.

Moron.

Go look at which legislation prompted the MARCH approval of funds.

Moron.

Move the goal posts much?
They were part of the Secyre Fence Act.
Congressional appropriations in March were not part of the Secure Fence Act. Reading is fundamental.

Sure they were. Did you check?

How sad you are.

I’m guessing no.

We try to control our own people from traffic deaths particularly DUI's. To some degree it's worked. To be honest, I know few people that celebrate New Years Eve anymore. Most just stay home.

However it's different because these are our people who belong in this country and we will work together to find solutions. That's in contrast to those who don't belong here and break our laws killing Americans.

I think with sudden tragic deaths, human nature dictates we question how such a death could have been avoided? Smoke alarms in the house? Quicker death penalties? Harsher sentencing for DUI offenders? OSHA regulations that should have been followed? A tougher stance on recreational narcotics? A trip to the Emergency room?

In some cases, we try to take measures to have things changed so the next death can be avoided. But when you're talking about illegals and a group of people politically motivated to bring them here, it's almost like you feel helpless about being able to do something. After all, if it's a loved one of yours who gets killed, the answer to how this could have been avoided is if the person that killed him or her was never in this country in the first place.

Forum List

Back