Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

If the vaccine is no protection, why are you worried if someone doesn't have the vaccine?
They get the virus easier and if I or someone else, infected a kid and they had to go to the hospital, THAT wouldn't make ME feel, not so good.

They get the virus easier and if I or someone else, infected a kid and they had to go to the hospital, THAT wouldn't make ME feel, not so good.

i agree i don’t want to get anyone sick either…but you said these folks had the vaccine…and are still spreading the virus…why aren’t these dems taking it seriously and why are they so concerned about others taking a vaccine they did, but they still careless infected others

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.

Right every death is a Biden death

Isn't that how it worked for Trump after all?

i agree i don’t want to get anyone sick either…but you said these folks had the vaccine…and are still spreading the virus…why aren’t these dems taking it seriously and why are they so concerned about others taking a vaccine they did, but they still careless infected others
June 28, 2021 – If you, a friend or a loved one remain unvaccinated against COVID-19 at this point – for whatever reason – you are at higher risk for dying if you do become infected.
Of more than 18,000 people who died from COVID-19, for example, only about 150 were fully vaccinated. That's less than 1%.
The AP report authors also acknowledge that some people who are fully vaccinated can get a “breakthrough infection” of COVID-19. These occurred in fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 people hospitalized for COVID-19 in May, or about 0.1%.

The AP came up with these numbers using CDC data. The CDC tracks the numbers of cases, hospitalizations and deaths, but does not break down rates by vaccination status.

Why aren't the democrats taking it seriously?

May 18 2021
A group of House Republicans revolted over their chamber's mask rules on Tuesday, the latest sign of tensions boiling over as Congress wrestles with how and when to return to pre-pandemic routines.

Around a dozen Republicans refused to wear masks during the evening vote series and strategically stood at the well of the chamber, which appears on the C-SPAN cameras, and seemed to encourage other members to join in.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) snapped a selfie with a few other maskless members and posted it to social media. Taking pictures on the House floor is against longstanding rules due to security concerns.

Earlier in the day, Rep. Brian Mast of Florida stood up during a GOP conference meeting and told his colleagues that he’s “done” wearing masks and will refuse to wear them on the House floor going forward, even if it means being fined.

June 28, 2021 – If you, a friend or a loved one remain unvaccinated against COVID-19 at this point – for whatever reason – you are at higher risk for dying if you do become infected.
Of more than 18,000 people who died from COVID-19, for example, only about 150 were fully vaccinated. That's less than 1%.
The AP report authors also acknowledge that some people who are fully vaccinated can get a “breakthrough infection” of COVID-19. These occurred in fewer than 1,200 of more than 853,000 people hospitalized for COVID-19 in May, or about 0.1%.

The AP came up with these numbers using CDC data. The CDC tracks the numbers of cases, hospitalizations and deaths, but does not break down rates by vaccination status.

Why aren't the democrats taking it seriously?

May 18 2021
A group of House Republicans revolted over their chamber's mask rules on Tuesday, the latest sign of tensions boiling over as Congress wrestles with how and when to return to pre-pandemic routines.

Around a dozen Republicans refused to wear masks during the evening vote series and strategically stood at the well of the chamber, which appears on the C-SPAN cameras, and seemed to encourage other members to join in.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) snapped a selfie with a few other maskless members and posted it to social media. Taking pictures on the House floor is against longstanding rules due to security concerns.

Earlier in the day, Rep. Brian Mast of Florida stood up during a GOP conference meeting and told his colleagues that he’s “done” wearing masks and will refuse to wear them on the House floor going forward, even if it means being fined.
Yeah...for unvaccined people.

The House members are vaccined...so as you highlighted, they aren't at much risk of dying if they get it.

No, retard.
Who advocated wearing mask and vaccines and who ISN'T?
So, you wingnuts are blaming Biden for YOUR STUPIDITY.
I don't know...seems to be a mix of people....at one point Xiden's Chief Medical Advisor said don't wear mask....anyway, I'm just glad that we have a vaccine...thanks to Operation Warp Speed and the quick thinking of Trump....as Xiden done something similar for the new Xiden Virus that people are getting even when vaccined with the Trump vaccine?

The House members are vaccined...so as you highlighted, they aren't at much risk of dying if they get it.

From MA, once they get it, looks like their hospitalization chances are about 6.8%. That's in line with the unvaxxed.

From Scotland, the older population is not responding very well to the vaccinations, sadly. And the Dems seem pretty old. But don't worry, they are getting all the early treatments WE have to jump through hoops to get, because all the politicians need to earn $$$$ for their lobbyists. And you people just line up for it

NOT true, at all.

June 23 2021
As the political fight over vaccinations continues around the country, CNN has learned that several members of Congress still have not been vaccinated despite having had access to the vaccine on Capitol Hill since December.

CNN confirmed that 189 Democrats out of 219 in the House have been vaccinated. One Democrat confirmed he had not been vaccinated but planned to be and there were 29 Democrats for whom CNN did not receive responses.

CNN also confirmed that 53 House Republicans out of 211 have been vaccinated. Thirteen Republicans told CNN they have not been vaccinated even as many said they planned to be. CNN did not receive a response from 145 House Republicans.

I know, CNN so it has to be fake.

NOT true, at all.

June 23 2021
As the political fight over vaccinations continues around the country, CNN has learned that several members of Congress still have not been vaccinated despite having had access to the vaccine on Capitol Hill since December.

CNN confirmed that 189 Democrats out of 219 in the House have been vaccinated. One Democrat confirmed he had not been vaccinated but planned to be and there were 29 Democrats for whom CNN did not receive responses.

CNN also confirmed that 53 House Republicans out of 211 have been vaccinated. Thirteen Republicans told CNN they have not been vaccinated even as many said they planned to be. CNN did not receive a response from 145 House Republicans.

I know, CNN so it has to be fake.

How DARE they not participate in the Covid Sacrament!?!?

Off with their heads....OFF! ///

I don't know...seems to be a mix of people....at one point Xiden's Chief Medical Advisor said don't wear mask....anyway, I'm just glad that we have a vaccine...thanks to Operation Warp Speed and the quick thinking of Trump....as Xiden done something similar for the new Xiden Virus that people are getting even when vaccined with the Trump vaccine?
Yes Fauci did, he said not to wear store bought masks 19 MONTHS AGO.

Warp speed?
Dotard?
Sure.

November 13 2020
The Trump administration’s vaccine program, Operation Warp Speed, planned to provide 40 million doses of vaccines between the two companies by the end of the year, which would’ve been enough for roughly 20 million people since each drug requires two shots at differing intervals.

December 29 2020
As of the latest figures released Monday, however, it seemed far short of that goal: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said just more than 11.4 million doses had been distributed since Dec. 13 but only about 2.1 million had been administered. The CDC noted a number of reasons for the considerable difference between the number of distributed doses that have yet to be administered.

December 13 2017
The U.S. government declared back in November that it was ready and able to distribute 6.8 million doses the first week after the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued emergency use authorization for Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine and 40 million doses before the end of the year. That would be enough of the two-dose vaccine to inoculate 20 million Americans by January. That was then, this is now. Officials in various states are reporting that the shipments of the vaccine they expected next are now on hold.

In a statement, Pfizer rebuts rumors that there is a shortfall in doses for its vaccine due to production delays. "Pfizer is not having any production issues with our COVID-19 vaccine, and no shipments containing the vaccine are on hold or delayed," notes the company. "This week, we successfully shipped all 2.9 million doses that we were asked to ship by the U.S. Government to the locations specified by them. We have millions more doses sitting in our warehouse but, as of now, we have not received any shipment instructions for additional doses."

Dotard's operation snail speed had the expected results, just like everything Trump touches, a dismal failure.

'I, alone can fix it'.

'I'm not responsible at all"

So Trumpsters are worried about COVID now?

I thought it was just a mild flu. No big deal.

Trumpism: Arrogant ignorance.
it largely is in most cases.

I think a lot of folks are worried Xiden and dems will use this as an excuse to impose more fascism and lock down the economy as deflection from the horrible job they are currently doing

it largely is in most cases.

I think a lot of folks are worried Xiden and dems will use this as an excuse to impose more fascism and lock down the economy as deflection from the horrible job they are currently doing

Well. That would be one way to absolutely decimate the Democrats in the midterms

And maybe for a generation or three

Forum List

Back