Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

Again, we on the right are not like the left. We don't march to orders by our leaders. Trump was instrumental in getting that vaccine to the American people. Why do you think he did that, to throw people off? On Fox he stated he got the vaccine in spite of already having antibodies. He stated it would be a good idea for everybody to be vaccinated.

You know it's one thing to debate facts, it's another thing when you need to debate using lies. People who don't want to get the vaccine are not due to the uncertainty of the ultimate outcome, not Trump. It's not approved by the FDA, has not gone through the years of research, and it's only presumed safe. If it were 100% safe, then vaccine producers would not need immunity from negative results or death.
He got the vaccine to the American people after his failed attempt to discredit the seriousness of the disease and people began to see him for what he really is.
Yes, he did say that finally, but he was not emphatic in his effort and the damage was already done. Trump supporters certainly do march to orders by their leaders, absolutely. It is laughable to argue anything else.

He got the vaccine to the American people after his failed attempt to discredit the seriousness of the disease and people began to see him for what he really is.
Yes, he did say that finally, but he was not emphatic in his effort and the damage was already done. Trump supporters certainly do march to orders by their leaders, absolutely. It is laughable to argue anything else.

That's ridiculous. When Trump was downplaying the virus, so were those on the left. Cuomo said not to worry, they were more than prepared to handle anything. DeBlaiso encouraged people to ride the subway and shop in NYC without fear. Piglosi told people to visit Chinatown. In late February of 2020, Fauci said masks were unnecessary. When it started to become a serious problem, that's when everybody including Trump told us this was bigger than what we expected and measures were being created to fight this thing.

So why did everybody downplay it? Because we've been through stuff like this before. SARS was supposed to end life as we know it and it never came close. When AIDS hit the US, I was working in medical at the time. They made us dress up in space suits to pickup medical equipment from deceased patients homes. EBOLA? That was supposed to wipe out man kind it was so contagious and deadly. Nobody alive today has ever seen anything like covid, and nobody wanted to introduce panic into society.

Sure he would have probably died in time, or not. The Covid rendered it impossible for his body to maintain his life.

He would have died at the exact same time because it was the injuries that caused his death, not that he couldn't heal from them because of covid.

Yes, thank god that trump did just that. However, the Dems supported that move and did not disparage it.
Maybe you live in an alternative reality, but the Dems spread distrust about the vaccine repeatedly...

VP Harris said she wouldn't get it during the campaign because Trump was involved.

Biden warned against rolling it out said it couldnt be trusted. Democrat Biden warns against rushing out coronavirus vaccine, says Trump cannot be trusted

President Biden has proposed an “unprecedented” information campaign to persuade people to get Covid-19 vaccinations. Why, when a pandemic has killed 500,000 Americans, does the public need to be convinced? In part because Mr. Biden and his allies spent 2020 stoking fear for political reasons.

The Biden campaign and scientists allied with it impugned the Food and Drug Administration’s independence and integrity. Kamala Harris maligned President Trump’s claims about the speed of vaccine development and questioned its safety and effectiveness. New York’s Gov. Andrew Cuomo cast doubt on FDA evaluations of Covid-19 vaccines and said states should conduct their own reviews. An Aug. 27 letter from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention asking governors for help setting up vaccine distribution elicited a statement from Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer questioning the safety of the vaccines in development. Media “fact checkers” said rapid vaccine development would take a “miracle.”..."

The Dems posterboy for the Chinese pandemic, Andy "Grandma Killer" Cuomo told people they'd be lab rats if they took the vaccine...https://www.csis.org/blogs/technology-policy-blog/lord-cuomo-we-will-not-be-your-lab-rats-anti-vaxxer-appropriation

Lord Cuomo, We Will Not Be Your Lab Rats: Anti-Vaxxer Appropriation of #BlackLivesMatter and #Reopen Protests​

He isn't. The unvaccinated (a lot of Trump supporters) are the ones being infected, being hospitalized, the ones dying. They are also serving as
petri dishes for the virus to mutate if it wants to. At this rate, we may never be rid of the virus due to the ignorance and selfishness of the
anti-vaxx crowd. And your dear leader has been notoriously anti-vaxx (despite getting one himself).
His complete bungling of the response to virus when it first broke over here means that every single death...is attributed to him.
What a cool thing to have next to your bio for the historians. :)

How did the Delta variant get here?

DOH! XIDEN let the carriers in!

I don't blame this mess on Biden anymore than I do Trump with the exception of the mess at the border.

THIS SHIT IS ON CHINA

It is now according to the left because Dementia is in charge. When Trump was in charge, this worldwide virus was all his fault and any American that died from it.

That's ridiculous. When Trump was downplaying the virus, so were those on the left. Cuomo said not to worry, they were more than prepared to handle anything. DeBlaiso encouraged people to ride the subway and shop in NYC without fear. Piglosi told people to visit Chinatown. In late February of 2020, Fauci said masks were unnecessary. When it started to become a serious problem, that's when everybody including Trump told us this was bigger than what we expected and measures were being created to fight this thing.

So why did everybody downplay it? Because we've been through stuff like this before. SARS was supposed to end life as we know it and it never came close. When AIDS hit the US, I was working in medical at the time. They made us dress up in space suits to pickup medical equipment from deceased patients homes. EBOLA? That was supposed to wipe out man kind it was so contagious and deadly. Nobody alive today has ever seen anything like covid, and nobody wanted to introduce panic into society.
We have not been through stuff like this before--ever. Stuff, yes. Like this, Nah. Trump knew the seriousness of this virus and he admitted that to Bob Woodward in a recorded interview. He was afraid of the political ramifications and did not pass the info to the population, which he should have done.
We had a right to know so that we could try and prepare. Your problem is that you don't realize that you are dealing with a snake who has no moral compass. Power, money, and control are what he worships.

Plus it was the Democrats who insisted on still wearing masks when every member of the House was vaccinated. In fact Piglosi had a policy of fining any rep that didn't have a mask on while in session.
She was correct. Masks are necessary along with social distancing and group avoidance.

We have not been through stuff like this before--ever. Stuff, yes. Like this, Nah. Trump knew the seriousness of this virus and he admitted that to Bob Woodward in a recorded interview. He was afraid of the political ramifications and did not pass the info to the population, which he should have done.
We had a right to know so that we could try and prepare. Your problem is that you don't realize that you are dealing with a snake who has no moral compass. Power, money, and control are what he worships.

If you ask any professional that deals with critical situations, they will tell you that if you ever get into one, the first and most important thing is to remain calm.

I don't know what you expect from a President during such trying times. I guess you want him to scream out loud and say "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!"

That's besides the fact that when Fauci was asked about what Trump said to Woodhead, he said everything he and President Trump discussed about the virus was properly and timely relayed to the public. Need to see the video, just ask, I have it right here in my folder. I expect a leader of our country to promote calmness and give us reassurance we will get by just fine; it's not the end of the Fn world. And I dare you to find me one person that died from covid where the family claimed the person died because of something Trump said. It's just more leftist BS. When Trump was President, all the deaths were his fault. Now that Dementia is in, none of them are his fault. It's now the fault of Republicans and Trump followers.

"The best thing about being a Democrat is never having to say anything was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland.

Maybe you live in an alternative reality, but the Dems spread distrust about the vaccine repeatedly...

VP Harris said she wouldn't get it during the campaign because Trump was involved.

Biden warned against rolling it out said it couldnt be trusted. Democrat Biden warns against rushing out coronavirus vaccine, says Trump cannot be trusted

President Biden has proposed an “unprecedented” information campaign to persuade people to get Covid-19 vaccinations. Why, when a pandemic has killed 500,000 Americans, does the public need to be convinced? In part because Mr. Biden and his allies spent 2020 stoking fear for political reasons.

The Biden campaign and scientists allied with it impugned the Food and Drug Administration’s independence and integrity. Kamala Harris maligned President Trump’s claims about the speed of vaccine development and questioned its safety and effectiveness. New York’s Gov. Andrew Cuomo cast doubt on FDA evaluations of Covid-19 vaccines and said states should conduct their own reviews. An Aug. 27 letter from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention asking governors for help setting up vaccine distribution elicited a statement from Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer questioning the safety of the vaccines in development. Media “fact checkers” said rapid vaccine development would take a “miracle.”..."

The Dems posterboy for the Chinese pandemic, Andy "Grandma Killer" Cuomo told people they'd be lab rats if they took the vaccine...https://www.csis.org/blogs/technology-policy-blog/lord-cuomo-we-will-not-be-your-lab-rats-anti-vaxxer-appropriation

Lord Cuomo, We Will Not Be Your Lab Rats: Anti-Vaxxer Appropriation of #BlackLivesMatter and #Reopen Protests​

This is all you need to know.

Unvaccinated Americans Whiter, More Republican Than ...

https://www.voanews.com › covid-19-pandemic › unva...

Jul 3, 2021 — Americans who say they will definitely not get vaccinated against COVID-19 are overwhelmingly white and Republican, according to polling by ...
https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-drives-gop-resistance-to-vaccines-11623190392
Notice the late date as opposed to the early refusals. The Vice President obviously changed her mind.

She was correct. Masks are necessary along with social distancing and group avoidance.

By totally vaccinated people? The reason people are taking the vaccine is so that we can get back to a normal way of life. A person on the fence watching Democrats is going to say "WTF should I get this vaccine if nothing is going to change?"

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
The OP- you're brain on drugs.

If you ask any professional that deals with critical situations, they will tell you that if you ever get into one, the first and most important thing is to remain calm.

I don't know what you expect from a President during such trying times. I guess you want him to scream out loud and say "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!"

That's besides the fact that when Fauci was asked about what Trump said to Woodhead, he said everything he and President Trump discussed about the virus was properly and timely relayed to the public. Need to see the video, just ask, I have it right here in my folder. I expect a leader of our country to promote calmness and give us reassurance we will get by just fine; it's not the end of the Fn world. And I dare you to find me one person that died from covid where the family claimed the person died because of something Trump said. It's just more leftist BS. When Trump was President, all the deaths were his fault. Now that Dementia is in, none of them are his fault. It's now the fault of Republicans and Trump followers.

"The best thing about being a Democrat is never having to say anything was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland.
You don't have a clue.

Do you understand that the number will always be higher for groups that have more people? What they are talking about is per capita; the percentage of blacks which as all articles point out, is larger than those of whites.
That should make racist thugs like Trump happy knowing minorities aren't getting vaccinated.

That should make racist thugs like Trump happy knowing minorities aren't getting vaccinated.

Yeah, that racist Trump. I especially cringed when he said poor kids can be just as bright as white kids. Or when he said they want to put ya'all back in chains referring to the Democrats. Or when Trump said, you ain't really black unless you vote for me. How about when Trump said he didn't want to send his kids into a racial jungle. Or maybe when Trump said the best people he worked with in the Senate were the segregationists.

Oh, wait a minute. I screwed up. Trump never said any of those repulsive things. But since we're on the subject, can you tell me what racist thing Trump ever said about blacks?

Forum List

Back