Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

COVID-19: Vaccination rates still lagging for Blacks, Hispanics in U.S., Ohio and Ky.

This is so funny. Trump pushed to get this vaccine out to Americans ASAP, and the claim is it's Trump supporters who are not getting them. The Democrats are supporting the vaccine, and it's their people who are not getting the vaccines.
Drump supporters are the ones that are not getting them. For everyone else its a matter of access.

Once the vaccines get full approval, the government can legally issue vaccine mandates.
That should go over well with the Drumpftards. I can see many bombings and mass shootings on the horizon if they have to force them to get jabbed.
Well, there are certain things that would increase vaccinations but considered normal....

Like:

- Requiring the vaccination for all in the Military, maybe even government contractors working for the Defense dept....

-Requiring vaccinations to enter school for those 12 and up eligible. Other vaccines are already mandated for schools.

Plus once fully approved, more businesses will be more comfortable with employee mandates.

Once more people are vaccinated with no complications, like the families of the military, may then get vaccinated.... And any of their non military anti vaxxer friends may see, that their friends that got the vaccines are doing fine, and may soon get a vaccination themselves.....?

Thats says "Rates". do you understand the difference between a rate and a number?

Do you understand that the number will always be higher for groups that have more people? What they are talking about is per capita; the percentage of blacks which as all articles point out, is larger than those of whites.
No stupid. I want the whole numbers and not per capita. How many Black people havent gotten the jab vs how many whites?

so minorities are Trump supporters ?
Most of Dump supporters are white. I'd wager 99.9%
but the demographic that is lagging behind on the vaccines are blacks and latinos .
Show me where there are more Black laggers than white laggers.
Thats says "Rates". do you understand the difference between a rate and a number? show me where there are more Black laggers than white laggers. I already know why the rate is lagging for Blacks and Hispanics. Its due to access not stubborn stupidity like in white Dump areas.
it aint do to access ? if it is why isnt the racist you support doing something about it ?

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Fuck, dude. Really?

Thats says "Rates". do you understand the difference between a rate and a number?

Do you understand that the number will always be higher for groups that have more people? What they are talking about is per capita; the percentage of blacks which as all articles point out, is larger than those of whites.
No stupid. I want the whole numbers. How many Black people havent gotten the jab vs how many whites?
70 % of the country has gotten the jab ...

No stupid. I want the whole numbers. How many Black people havent gotten the jab vs how many whites?
Thats a weird way to avoid answering my question.

why hasnt Biden improved access for blacks then ? doesnt the left care about blacks ? less than 35 % of blacks have gotten the 1st jab ?

why hasnt Biden improved access for blacks then ? doesnt the left care about blacks ? less than 35 % of blacks have gotten the 1st jab ?
I will let you know when you answer my question.

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Pedo Joe is a joke, he couldn't lead when he wasn't ate up with dementia.

I will let you know when you answer my question.
there isnt info to be found .... but you are saying that most people not getting vaccinated are Trump supporters ... if you add blacks 46 million and latinos 60 million and the nearly 70 % arent vaccinated what number do you come up with ? the math is very very simple .

Just amazing.
He isn't. The unvaccinated (a lot of Trump supporters) are the ones being infected, being hospitalized, the ones dying. They are also serving as
petri dishes for the virus to mutate if it wants to. At this rate, we may never be rid of the virus due to the ignorance and selfishness of the
anti-vaxx crowd. And your dear leader has been notoriously anti-vaxx (despite getting one himself).
His complete bungling of the response to virus when it first broke over here means that every single death...is attributed to him.
What a cool thing to have next to your bio for the historians. :)
Trump isn't in charge anymore, pedo Joe is screwing the pooch like he has his entire life. Maybe if Democrats leaders didn't constantly lie. More people would get vaccinated. I won't get the vaccine, I don't trust Democrats at all.

Once the vaccines get full approval, the government can legally issue vaccine mandates.

Where in the world do you get that from? That's besides the fact it will take 5 to 7 years to get total FDA approval, and this thing should be gone by the end of the summer.
Nope. One of the vaccines is all but approved, just FDA paperwork and reports are being filed.... It's real close.

Once approved, there are certain federal functions on mandatory vaccinations the govt will be allowed to do, under the law....like....mandating for all military, or for schools for 12 yr old and up, once they get fully approved.... Heard this on the news.

No stupid. I want the whole numbers and not per capita. How many Black people havent gotten the jab vs how many whites?

Which would tell you nothing since blacks makeup only 13% of our population.
Yes it would tell me how many Blacks vs how many whites have not gotten the jab. You know there are way more whites that havent gotten it which is why you are trying to deflect.

- Requiring the vaccination for all in the Military, maybe even government contractors working for the Defense dept....

That should get enlistment rates up, huh?

-Requiring vaccinations to enter school for those 12 and up eligible. Other vaccines are already mandated for schools.

The mandated vaccines went through years of testing and approved by the FDA. No covid vaccine has FDA approval.
Plus once fully approved, more businesses will be more comfortable with employee mandates.

Once fully approved, this will be long behind us.

That should go over well with the Drumpftards. I can see many bombings and mass shootings on the horizon if they have to force them to get jabbed.
Well, there are certain things that would increase vaccinations but considered normal....

Like:

Once more people are vaccinated with no complications, like the families of the military, may then get vaccinated.... And any of their non military anti vaxxer friends may see, that their friends that got the vaccines are doing fine, and may soon get a vaccination themselves.....?
The count is around 10,000 dead from the vaccine. But you don't know that because your party constantly lies to you.

Yes it would tell me how many Blacks vs how many whites have not gotten the jab. You know there are way more whites that havent gotten it which is why you are trying to deflect.

Way more whites haven't got it because there are way more whites than blacks. This isn't rocket science.

Way more whites haven't got it because there are way more whites than blacks. This isn't rocket science.
Of course way more whites haven't gotten it which was my point all along. I agree this isnt rocket science but you did seem to have serious trouble understanding that.

Nope. One of the vaccines is all but approved, just FDA paperwork and reports are being filed.... It's real close.

Once approved, there are certain federal functions on mandatory vaccinations the govt will be allowed to do, under the law....like....mandating for all military, or for schools for 12 yr old and up, once they get fully approved.... Heard this on the news.

That's why you need to watch real news instead of commie news. This vaccine is suspect of bringing harm to children that have already gotten it. If the schools or teachers unions demand it, fine with me, but they should be held liable for all injuries that come to people they forced to take it. Maybe they will be able to sue the teachers union out of business which would be fine with me.

Forum List

Back