Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Jews don’t get affirmative action. They are lumped in with the general white category, and thus “diversity goals” work against them.
No, Jews get their own form of affirmative action when they are able to sue a German company for damages and win...when nobody who ran the company at that time is still alive. That is really fundamentally no different than a black man being hired for a job just because he's black. That is simply a person profiting because of their race and no other reason of true Justice.

No, Jews get their own form of affirmative action when they are able to sue a German company for damages and win...when nobody who ran the company at that time is still alive. That is really fundamentally no different than a black man being hired for a job just because he's black. That is simply a person profiting because of their race and no other reason of true Justice.
I don’t know that story, but if the Jew was injured by the company, he deserves compensation. That is completely different from making racist hiring decisions.

I don’t know that story, but if the Jew was injured by the company, he deserves compensation. That is completely different from making racist hiring decisions.

That only works when a corporation is considered an entity.... Which is one of the most bullshit ideas ever invented. That's not that much different than punishing someone's grandchild because of something their grandfather did. Nope. That philosophy is total bullshit. It's very sad and unfortunate what happened to the Jews during World war II... But that is simply not proper Justice. It's simply way too convenient a solution.

That only works when a corporation is considered an entity.... Which is one of the most bullshit ideas ever invented. That's not that much different than punishing someone's grandchild because of something their grandfather did. Nope. That philosophy is total bullshit. It's very sad and unfortunate what happened to the Jews during World war II... But that is simply not proper Justice. It's simply way too convenient a solution.
Why don’t you link to the story so I know what you’re talking about?

That's not correct.

Jewish people are protected under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the same act which lead to the creation of affirmative action.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...protected-by-anti-racial-discrimination-laws/
And that’s the same act that protects blacks as well.

But that’s not what the poster meant - he meant that Jews get ADVANTAGES as a minority. The truth is that they still suffer from rampant antisemitism.

No, the group now getting UNFAIR advantages are blacks, for whom standards are lowered and fake “personality tests” devised, and entrance exams eliminated - for the purpose of getting in more people of the Negroid race who would be rejected if their race were Caucasian. That means that more whites and Jews (and Asians) are being rejected to allow more blacks in who got in due to race.

It is racist to do so, and the SCOTUS will rule it unconstitutional

CONTINUING my thought…

Harvard itself has admitted that without manipulating entrance requirements to favor blacks, the black student body would drop from around 14% to 4%. That’s the same finding we had in my admissions program - that if standards were applied or devised with race an irrelevant consideration, about 1 out of three blacks in program would still have gotten in, and 2 out of 3 would have been rejected along with whites who were rejected for the same metrics.

So what? Those rejected whites would - and do - end up at still very competitive top-tier schools. Why can’t rejected blacks do the same?

Well, of course, I do not know why so many members of ethnicity X "dislike" Jewish people & Asian people & gay people.

They just do.

And judging by the amount of crime that they commit against one another, they also seem to "dislike" themselves, too.

Even when Caucasians become a minority in three more decades (the magic year, we are told, is 2050), many members of that ethnicity will continue to "dislike" various groups.

That is just how the American cookie crumbles.

There is no solution.

No, the group now getting UNFAIR advantages are blacks, for whom standards are lowered and fake “personality tests” devised, and entrance exams eliminated - for the purpose of getting in more people of the Negroid race who would be rejected if their race were Caucasian. That means that more whites and Jews (and Asians) are being rejected to allow more blacks in who got in due to race.
It is your opinion that Blacks are getting advantages, it is also your opinion that they are unfair. And while you certainly are entitled to your own opinions, both of them are wrong.

How many people here rant against affirmative action swearing that it gives preference to black people over whites, yet when they are shown the text of the EO are unable to locate anything in it that says any such thing. When I pointed this out to one poster here, his relay was and I quote "I don't care if it's not in there [the text of the EO] this is MY OPINION [that the language of affirmative gives black people preference over whites] and I'm entitled to it". I'm sure there is a clinical term for people who believe in things that don't exist but I don't have the energy to look it up tonight.

Our government tracks EEO workplace statistics and has been since affirmative action was first created. They know where the greatest gains have been made. The group who has benefited most from affirmative action are white women. That means Lisa that you in all likelihood have benefited more from the passage of affirmative action than I have since you are both a white woman and Jewish, while I am simply African American, especially if you've ever worked in management.

I currently work in HR, actually HRIS so I have access to data and the demographics of our organization and insight into compliance regulations regarding annual federal EEO reporting and reporting deadlines. And if I recall correctly, you admitted in another thread that when you were working in admittance that there was no written policy doing any of the things you claim. In fact it seems you made it seem ridiculous that the practice would have been put in writing but if it's not a written policy then you are unable to hold people accountable for adherence to a policy that they can truthfully claim no knowledge of and have never signed off on. That kind of stuff is what they refer to as "under the table" and the EEOC is very familiar with informal practices that allow/prevent certain races, genders, ethnicity, religions from being hired, promoted, etc. Or for being singled out for adverse employment actions and/or harassment.

This is the text of the Executive Order that created affirmative action:

In 1961, President John F. Kennedy issued an executive order mandating government contractors to "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, ***without regard to their race***, creed, color, or national origin. (Executive Order 10925)​
Since 1965, government contractors have been required to document their affirmative action programs through compliance reports, to contain "such information as to the practices, policies, programs, and employment policies, programs, and employment statistics of the contractor and each subcontractor . . . " (Executive Order 11246). Enforcement is conducted by the U.S Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs.
In Richmond v. Croson, 488 U.S. 469 (1989), the Supreme Court held that strict scrutiny applies to state statutes which set standards for affirmative action.​

General​

Employers who contract with the government or who otherwise receive federal funds are required to document their affirmative action practices and metrics. Affirmative action is also a remedy, under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, where a court finds that an employer has intentionally engaged in discriminatory practices.​

Often, when companies are required to increase the number of minorities or women in their workforce it's because they were found to have violated the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and this requirement is a corrective measure. It's to compensate for the years of discriminatory behavior that they had engaged in.

And it doesn't matter if they've been engaging in said discriminatory behavior for more than 100 years, the EEOC is only allowed to go back either six months or one year and only since 1964.

It is your opinion that Blacks are getting advantages, it is also your opinion that they are unfair. And while you certainly are entitled to your own opinions, both of them are wrong.

How many people here rant against affirmative action swearing that it gives preference to black people over whites, yet when they are shown the text of the EO are unable to locate anything in it that says any such thing. When I pointed this out to one poster here, his relay was and I quote "I don't care if it's not in there [the text of the EO] this is MY OPINION [that the language of affirmative gives black people preference over whites] and I'm entitled to it". I'm sure there is a clinical term for people who believe in things that don't exist but I don't have the energy to look it up tonight.

Our government tracks EEO workplace statistics and has been since affirmative action was first created. They know where the greatest gains have been made. The group who has benefited most from affirmative action are white women. That means Lisa that you in all likelihood have benefited more from the passage of affirmative action than I have since you are both a white woman and Jewish, while I am simply African American, especially if you've ever worked in management.

I currently work in HR, actually HRIS so I have access to data and the demographics of our organization and insight into compliance regulations regarding annual federal EEO reporting and reporting deadlines. And if I recall correctly, you admitted in another thread that when you were working in admittance that there was no written policy doing any of the things you claim. In fact it seems you made it seem ridiculous that the practice would have been put in writing but if it's not a written policy then you are unable to hold people accountable for adherence to a policy that they can truthfully claim no knowledge of and have never signed off on. That kind of stuff is what they refer to as "under the table" and the EEOC is very familiar with informal practices that allow/prevent certain races, genders, ethnicity, religions from being hired, promoted, etc. Or for being singled out for adverse employment actions and/or harassment.

This is the text of the Executive Order that created affirmative action:

In 1961, President John F. Kennedy issued an executive order mandating government contractors to "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, ***without regard to their race***, creed, color, or national origin. (Executive Order 10925)​
Since 1965, government contractors have been required to document their affirmative action programs through compliance reports, to contain "such information as to the practices, policies, programs, and employment policies, programs, and employment statistics of the contractor and each subcontractor . . . " (Executive Order 11246). Enforcement is conducted by the U.S Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs.
In Richmond v. Croson, 488 U.S. 469 (1989), the Supreme Court held that strict scrutiny applies to state statutes which set standards for affirmative action.​

General​

Employers who contract with the government or who otherwise receive federal funds are required to document their affirmative action practices and metrics. Affirmative action is also a remedy, under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, where a court finds that an employer has intentionally engaged in discriminatory practices.​

Often, when companies are required to increase the number of minorities or women in their workforce it's because they were found to have violated the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and this requirement is a corrective measure. It's to compensate for the years of discriminatory behavior that they had engaged in.

And it doesn't matter if they've been engaging in said discriminatory behavior for more than 100 years, the EEOC is only allowed to go back either six months or one year and only since 1964.
1) Wow. it is takes a special level of arrogance for someone who has never worked in Higher Ed admissions to tell someone who HAS that her “opinion” that blacks are favored over whites is wrong!

2) Your opinion is wrong. Whites are routinely discriminated against in admissions, in favor of blacks (and to a lesser degree Latinos) with substantially lower exam scores and GPAs.

3) During my tenure, I witnessed not one but TWO professionals forced to resign because they objected to the extremes by which blacks were being favored, and whites discriminated against. The “holistic” approach applied to justify racism was beyond ridiculous, and when they “didn’t get with the program“ - the best example of current systemic racism around - the liberals drove them off. (And no, I was not one of the two because I knew to keep my mouth shut around racist liberals. I resigned on my own.)

4) The original EO did not say to favor the black race over whites. But black activists and their enabling white leftists have perverted the EO to meet their “social justice” goals - which means discriminating against whites And Asians and favoring blacks. The SCOTUS will put a stop to that with its ruling in the upcoming case against Harvard.

LET ME REPEAT THAT: You keep gaslighting by saying the EO didn’t say to favor blacks, when nobody is saying it did. The original EO has been perverted to advance a racist, pro-black admissions stance, and people like you are in support of that.

4) Of course I’ve worked in management, and no - Jews are not favored. If there are more of them in management, it’s because Jews as a group have higher degrees. But when a black and a white or Jew went up for the same position, and they had the identical qualifications, the black was usually selected. In some cases the black was picked when his or her qualifications were worse. (When it happened to a friend of mine, she sued - and won - but most people don’t bother. When it happened to me, I simply left for a better opportunity.)

5) Finally, I find it chilling that someone who supports favoritism toward blacks and discrimination against whites works in HR. Do you look for resumes with black-sounding names (Taneesha Jackson or Shaquila Brown) and push the ones with white-sounding names (Jeff Lawson or Mark Goldberg) to the bottom of the pile? Because you definitely are supporting favoritism toward blacks, and I would hate for it to show up in your work.

Last edited:
1) Wow. it is takes a special level of arrogance for someone who has never worked in Higher Ed admissions to tell someone who HAS that her “opinion” that blacks are favored over whites is wrong!

One can work in a department and still be wrong or biased In their claims. Likewise one doesn’t have to work in an area to be knowledgable.

2) Your opinion is wrong. Whites are routinely discriminated against in admissions, in favor of blacks (and to a lesser degree Latinos) with substantially lower exam scores and GPAs.

Interesting article. It is a 21 yr old article, almost a generation ago, is it still the case?

Here is another view on medical schools.

Percent of Black/African American students accepted: 38%
percent matriculated: 36%

Percent of Whites accepted: 39%
Percent matriculated: 37%

Percent Asians accepted: 40%
Percent matriculated: 38%

Matriculation rates are the same. More whites and Asians are accepted though.

On passing board exams, there are greater discrepancies.

which references Association of Demographic and Program Factors With ABS Qualifying and Certifying Examinations Pass Rates

However, it wasn’t just race or ethnicity, “Single women examinees were more than 10 times as likely to pass the certifying exam on the first try compared with married women with children.”

This particular article also points out:
The study wasn’t designed to determine the reasons for these disparities, but prior research has unearthed some possible reasons, including the lack of support for mothers with children, the sense among minorities that they don’t “fit in” at their medical training programs, and even implicit bias among examiners for the certifying exam, which is a 90-minute oral exam.

All of this emphasis on admissions over everything else ignores some very real benefits of a diverse student body in medical education and when they become doctors and that is in the communities they may end up serving. Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans are among the most underserved communities when it comes to medical care.

3) During my tenure, I witnessed not one but TWO professionals forced to resign because they objected to the extremes by which blacks were being favored, and whites discriminated against. The “holistic” approach applied to justify racism was beyond ridiculous, and when they “didn’t get with the program“ - the best example of current systemic racism around - the liberals drove them off. (And no, I was not one of the two because I knew to keep my mouth shut around racist liberals. I resigned on my own.)

That is your experience in one institution and the fact you label them “racist liberals” confirms your own bias here.
4) The original EO did not say to favor the black race over whites. But black activists and their enabling white leftists have perverted the EO to meet their “social justice” goals - which means discriminating against whites And Asians and favoring blacks. The SCOTUS will put a stop to that with its ruling in the upcoming case against Harvard.
And will you also apply that to legacy admissions and athletic (which represent a greater proportian of admissions than Blacks)? How about preferences for first generation students?

LET ME REPEAT THAT: You keep gaslighting by saying the EO didn’t say to favor blacks, when nobody is saying it did. The original EO has been perverted to advance a racist, pro-black admissions stance, and people like you are in support of that.

4) Of course I’ve worked in management, and no - Jews are not favored. If there are more of them in management, it’s because Jews as a group have higher degrees. But when a black and a white or Jew went up for the same position, and they had the identical qualifications, the black was usually selected. In some cases the black was picked when his or her qualifications were worse. (When it happened to a friend of mine, she sued - and won - but most people don’t bother. When it happened to me, I simply left for a better opportunity.)

5) Finally, I find it chilling that someone who supports favoritism toward blacks and discrimination against whites works in HR. Do you look for resumes with black-sounding names (Taneesha Jackson or Shaquila Brown) and push the ones with white-sounding names (Jeff Lawson or Mark Goldberg) to the bottom of the pile? Because you definitely are supporting favoritism toward blacks, and I would hate for it to show up in your work.

It is no more chilling than someone who automatically thinks a black applicant (even if accepted to every single Ivy League school, can’t possibly be qualified because of race, and shuffles “Taneesha” to the bottom of the pile.

1) Wow. it is takes a special level of arrogance for someone who has never worked in Higher Ed admissions to tell someone who HAS that her “opinion” that blacks are favored over whites is wrong!​

Wow, so much to wade through, you know if you would take a deep breath and actually read and understand what I've stated we could avoid a lot of this back & forth and rancor.

I was very specific in what I was referring to - your allegation that blacks are being "favored" over whites and your opinion that this perceived "favoritism" is unfair.

I based my conclusion on information that you yourself provided - that there were no such written policies favoring black people over anyone else where you were working "in Higher Ed", according to you this was just something that was done. But I was also specifically addressing how the original EO which created affirmative action applies to employment, not college admissions. That's an entirely different area.

And by the way, the article you linked to specially states

American medical schools generally deny any positive discrimination quota, respecting the US Supreme Court's ruling that quotas based on race or ethnicity are illegal.​
while I specifically explained and cited a link to the government's website that companies and presumably schools as well are often required to increase the number of black people and other minorities in their workforce or again presumably student population, not so much as punishment per se but to correct essentially for past and current violations of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. That's the only set of circumstances where an organization is legally required to fill a "quota" of sorts. CM-607 Affirmative Action

Have at it Lisa, I'd bet my last dollar you won't be able to make heads nor tails out of the actual information regarding the law in association with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 & the Equal Employment OPPORTUNITY Commission. What you're describing is the usual reaction amongst certain Whites anytime they see Black people beginning to make advances.

I didn't say you were favored as Jewish person, I said White women have benefited most from affirmative action, especially with moving into management positions. As a White woman you in all likelihood benefited from affirmative action.

In your example why would you complain if a Black person, White person and Jewish person all went for the same job and the Black person was selected if all three of them had the same qualifications? Before the passage of these laws, it wouldn't matter if the Black person was most qualified out of everyone, they still would not be hired. That's what these laws and policies have been seeking to correct.

LOL, this is REALLY funny because you repeatedly keep demonstrating your lack of understanding of simple comments I make. I said I CURRENTLY work in HR but then changed that to HRIS. Think of it as the IT side of the Human Resources system. I don't hire or recruit people, that's what Talent Acquisition does. I work with the company employment data which is why I mentioned I have knowledge of the EEO reporting that is required in order for the organization to remain in compliance.

And no, you wouldn't "hate for it to show up in your work", just from what I know of you, you would be experiencing schadenfreude at anything that caused me harm because you stupidly believe that I actively go about my life intentionally causing harm to White people and I guess in some cases, Jewish people as well even though I have repeatedly let you know that my dislike is restricted to just you not the Jewish people as a whole. Nothing could be further from the truth, but you and your minions see only that which you want to see and it's your duplicitous nature that drives my dislike.

For example, if you are going to go relaying information to others (Dogmaphobe/Death Angel etc.) then at least do in on the same thread in which I made the comments because I cannot reply to what you all have stated because the thread is now closed to further comment, unless this is just one of your tactics.

There you stated, out of context I might add, that my credentials are "she works in HR" while Dogmaphobe claimed my credentials are my skin color, when I specifically stated that I 'currently' work in HRIS. Keep it up.

And for the record, at least one of my certifications has the seal of the United States Department of Homeland Security on it.

Many Black People know that it was Jews who had them kidnapped and transported as slaves, they also know that the worst plantations were run by Jews; And they know that they have been tricked by Jewish Tricknology.
Blacks also know that Jews are not of Shem, thus not Semites.
Therefore, Blacks are generally not correctly described as being anti-Semitic.
Blacks descended from the Queen of Sheba (Queen of Faith) are much closer to being akin to Biblical Israel than any self professed Jew.

The older black people here in the U.S. still remember when South Africa was being boycotted, sanctioned, and embargoed, by every country in the world for its apartheid government and draconian segregationist laws towards black people.
The only country that still had economic ties and sold weapons to the brutal South African government was the Jewish state of Israel.
Anyone notice that his “ response “ has nothing to do with Black Antisemitism? This comes from the MUSLIM who denies BLACK MUSLIMS are ENSLAVING BLACK CHRISTIANS to this day

Many Black People know that it was Jews who had them kidnapped and transported as slaves, they also know that the worst plantations were run by Jews; And they know that they have been tricked by Jewish Tricknology.
Blacks also know that Jews are not of Shem, thus not Semites.
Therefore, Blacks are generally not correctly described as being anti-Semitic.
Blacks descended from the Queen of Sheba (Queen of Faith) are much closer to being akin to Biblical Israel than any self professed Jew.
If the Jews were responsible it’s actually quite an accomplishment ! 👍👍 They make up 2/10 of 1 percent of the World 🌎 Population. In the South they made up less than 1 Percent of the Population. To have all this control is something I’m proud of

Anyone notice that his “ response “ has nothing to do with Black Antisemitism? This comes from the MUSLIM who denies BLACK MUSLIMS are ENSLAVING BLACK CHRISTIANS to this day
Sunni “ disagrees “ yet I have posted threads that prove otherwise. Just proves Muslims are Habitual Liars. They also excel in public hanging and beheadings. 🇮🇱✡️

I think the blacks are jealous of the Jews. I apologize if someone already mentioned this.
I’ve said it before, and got slammed pretty hard.

It’s a combination of jealousy and resentment, IMO. They are jealous that such a tiny minority, persecuted beyond belief for 2,000 years, can still be so successful (as a group), while simultaneously resenting them for their success since it shows that one cannot use bigotry as an excuse for failure.

Forum List

Back