Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Race realists acknowledge that East Asians tent to be more intelligent, more obedient to the law, and more monogamous than white Gentiles of European descent.
There is a lot to unpack here: stereotypes that may not hold true, the effects of culture, etc.

What are white “Gentiles”?

The assertions of race realism are not junk science: they are carefully documented.
Junk science can be carefully documented. For example, the Nazi’s were meticulous record keepers of their infamous human experimentation, but most of it wasn’t exactly scientific. Same with Soviet era Lysenko. In both cases, the “science” was subservient to ideological agendas.

That was all abolished generations ago, and restitution was made by favoring blacks for admissions and jobs.

Just telling you what the stats say - blacks as a group have more antisemitic attitudes than whites. And calling Jews “termites,” (Farrakhan), blaming “greedy Jews” for a snowstorm (a black bigot on the DC council), and distributing an antisemitic meme (the black chapter leader of the NAACP) are just three prominent examples.

At the root, I believe antisemitism among blacks is due to jealousy of successful persecuted minority.
That is a matter of opinion. Racism exists among Jews as well.

I’m Jewish, which is both my religion and ethnicity. My race is Caucasian, and most Jews think likewise.
Maybe due to you being an American Jew - your statement does not reflect my personal experience in Israel or those known to me that have also been to Israel or those being in a personal contact with Israeli's.

The USA is the only country in the world that refers to Whites as Caucasian. Which is kind of amusing to those who have been to the Caucasus region. The USA might just as well refer to Whites as Turcic in reference to that logic towards a geographical location and it's dozens of ethnics.

On the other hand it is not surprising, taking into account the strong influence of Jews in the US politics and government - and being aware of a Jewish group being referred to as "Caucasian Mountain Jews" (Dagh Chufut) calling themselves “Hebraeli”, independent of the Khazar Jews and their worldwide economic web originating in the 12-14th century.
The race boxes on forms do NOT say white, black, Asian, and Jewish.
Off course not - there are many Jews from Africa and so called Middle-East Jews living in Israel - therefore the boxes on Israeli forms to tick only ask for the nationality.
Just like in any other country except in certain forms pertaining to the USA.

Last edited:
That was all abolished generations ago, and restitution was made by favoring blacks for admissions and jobs.
Black folks have never rec'd restitution for the injustices that were done to us. You just keep repeating the lie.
Just telling you what the stats say - blacks as a group have more antisemitic attitudes than whites. And calling Jews “termites,” (Farrakhan), blaming “greedy Jews” for a snowstorm (a black bigot on the DC council), and distributing an antisemitic meme (the black chapter leader of the NAACP) are just three prominent examples.
Have Jews ever exploited black folks in this country?

At the root, I believe antisemitism among blacks is due to jealousy of successful persecuted minority.
BS, show me where black folks have ever attacked Jewish folks.

There is a lot to unpack here: stereotypes that may not hold true, the effects of culture, etc.

What are white “Gentiles”?
I use the term "white Gentile" to because white nationalists frequently do not consider Jews to be white. Also, the average IQ for a white Gentile is 100. The average for a Jew is 112-115.

Black folks have never rec'd restitution for the injustices that were done to us. You just keep repeating the lie.
Blacks were not enslaved by whites. They were enslaved by other blacks when slavery was rife in Africa, and slaves were sometimes the victims of cannibalism and human sacrifice.

I have read that Negro slaves in the United States tended to be taller as adults and to live longer than free Negroes in sub Saharan Africa. That indicates better health.

I am not in any way justifying the slave trade. I think it was the worst mistake European settlers and their descendants in the Americas made.

It is worth mentioning that American Negroes today tend to be more prosperous and in better health than African Negroes.

Junk science can be carefully documented. For example, the Nazi’s were meticulous record keepers of their infamous human experimentation, but most of it wasn’t exactly scientific. Same with Soviet era Lysenko. In both cases, the “science” was subservient to ideological agendas.
It is easy to document that the different races have different average IQ's and rates of crime and illegitimacy. It is sometimes dangerous to draw attention to these differences.

In Nazi Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union it was dangerous to question the assertions of the governments.

Blacks were not enslaved by whites. They were enslaved by other blacks when slavery was rife in Africa, and slaves were sometimes the victims of cannibalism and human sacrifice.

I have read that Negro slaves in the United States tended to be taller as adults and to live longer than free Negroes in sub Saharan Africa. That indicates better health.

I am not in any way justifying the slave trade. I think it was the worst mistake European settlers and their descendants in the Americas made.

It is worth mentioning that American Negroes today tend to be more prosperous and in better health than African Negroes.
Trash, it was not black folks who sailed the ships that brought black folks to these shores in chains.

Your post is garbage.

It is easy to document that the different races have different average IQ's and rates of crime and illegitimacy. It is sometimes dangerous to draw attention to these differences.

Actually…no. It is not easy, unless you ignore a lot of inconvenient data.

Let’s look at just illegitimacy. What data do you have to support that claim?

The only way I can see to measure that is children living in single parent families, most commonly the mother.

The US has the highest rate of single parents.

Most of Africa is far far below that.

Your theory regarding racial differences in illegitimacy is a massive fail.

In Nazi Germany and Stalin's Soviet Union it was dangerous to question the assertions of the governments.
Irrelevant. It’s an example of junk science.

You are good at being rude, but you are not a skilled debater. You appear to be poorly informed.

The United States needs the dialogue on race President Clinton called for in 1999. It needs to be a rational debate where there are no taboos and sanctions against facts, insights, and logical reasoning.
Oh? Exactly what would be the goal of this dialogue?

Race realists acknowledge that East Asians tent to be more intelligent, more obedient to the law, and more monogamous than white Gentiles of European descent.

The assertions of race realism are not junk science: they are carefully documented.
Race realism or "scientific racvism" has been debunked by all credible sources in every area of human development.

I have had to pass mental aptitude tests to get computer programming positions.

In The Bell Curve Charles Murray and Richard Herrnstein said that an IQ test is the single best way to select job applicants.

That is about the only area where I disagree with them. I disagree for two reasons. First, experience and knowledge matter. If I was the manager of a computer shop that used the C++ programming language in a UNIX environment, and had a choice between an applicant with an IQ of 120 who had studied C++ and UNIX in college, and an applicant with and IQ of 140 who knew nothing about C++ and UNIX, I would take the first applicant.

Second, I suspect that a brilliant applicant for a minimum wage, unskilled job would not be appropriate, unless the job had an obvious escalator upward. Most jobs like that do not. Such a person would probably resent the need to perform such a job. That resentment would effect the way the applicant interacted with his boss, his co workers, and the customers of his company.
IQ tests are not accurate indicators of intelligence and the Bell Curve is a joke book trying to justify white supremacy.

The study linked below references how much more common antisemitism is among blacks, and the question is “why,” considering that Jews - well out of proportion to their numbers - put their lives on the line to march with blacks during Civil Rights. (In another thread, a black claims they did this for selfish reasons, and not to help blacks, which is a claim that simply reveals his antisemitic attitude and unwillingness to credit Jews.)

In this thread, I’d like to discuss why blacks are so much more antisemitic, and feel free to express it, when - ironically - they simultaneously condemn the effects of bigotry.

In a word: RESENTMENT. They resent the fact that another minority, arriving uneducated and penniless on these shores, could have moved from inner-city tenement slums to middle-class home ownership out in the suburbs in a single generation (and in spite of the antisemitism blocking Jews from many colleges.)

And WHY do they resent that? Because it shows that a minority who, in the midst of unspeakable suffering during the Holocaust, can focus on the future and do what it takes to become successful (or, more specifically, their children) while blacks are still attempting to blame failures on bigotry.

Black bigots most certainly would have preferred if a large subset of Jews were still stuck in the tenements, as they could say “see what happens to people who suffer feom bigotry?” But the fact that Jews have succeeded, and above the average, shows that with the right choices and personal traits, even persecuted minorities can be successful and rise above prejudice.

You know, the black people from where I grw up were not antisemitic in ary a way. They know that the Jews are different people that worship

God differently, but also God's chosen ones, according to him, and respect that. As it should be.

Idk where all this happens at, but it ain't from where I come from.

I went to the black church, because it had 80% less hypocrites than the white church and I knew most everybody anyhow.

Actually, race is a construct.
Nonsense - even this ethnic monkey from Africa that supposedly started to roam the entire earth must have intermixed with other ethnic monkeys on it's way. The bone structure and therefore facial structure of the China located Hemudu culture around 7000 years ago has nothing in common with the bone and facial structure of those humans who in parallel populated the Euphrates valley. The Hemudu culture and it's people are actually related to those humans (Clovis people) that supposedly went to settle in the Americas - or vice versa (Since AFAIK there is no substantial archeological evidence in Northern Asia and Northern America) as to who actually went from where to where or came from where).
You see there's this funny thing about dogs. Dogs don't discriminate according to race. The St. Bernards will play nicely right along with the Chihuahuas.
Dogs are a possible crossbreed construct originating from Grandpa Wolf - and a Wolf will eat/devour your Chihuahuas or any other dog.
Till today no one even knows as to where dogs started to originate from and how these various dog ethnics developed. And a non domesticated Doberman will also eat up a poodle or dachshund.
Monogamy is a construct. It's actually in defiance of nature. Human nature is to try to spread your seed as widely as possible
True - but humanity has kind of developed in the past 150,000 years - right onto Women's rights. So if you screw around then your wife or girlfriend will feel free to do so as well.
Some man and women don't like this idea or are willing to face those consequences and therefore try to stay monogamous. Independent of religious dogmas.
If cold climes made us more intelligent, then why did the Neanderthals, who were more specialized to survive in cold climates, become extinct?
Obviously the Neanderthals were not more specialized then the modern Homo Sapiens - that's why they went extinct or it's remainders intermixed with the Homo sapiens.
I am sure these Homo sapiens 25,000 years ago were far more skilled in making designer fashion cloth and shoes from furs then those Neanderthals. Also Neanderthals lacked the essential knowledge towards husbandry - aka birth of modern human civilization.

Cold climate has nothing to do with superior humans developing around 15,000 years ago - since all known sites were located along warm river deltas. Climate however has certainly to do with today's modern human beings (starting around 3000 years ago) - since it is known that people living in warm climate zones have siestas and hide out in the shade, (not working or being active for 3-5h/day) in contra to those living in colder zones.

As for Southern Africa, due to local tribal customs (until today) - male youngsters in rural areas before the age of 12/13 do not receive scholarly education due to being relegated towards Herdsman tasks. From age 13-16 they are usually trained towards manhood tasks (including scholarly education) - and then start to hump around like rabbits producing the next cycle of African evolution.
Only in white controlled/governed rural areas they were "forced" to attend schools - calling then those Whites to be racists and oppressors who ignored their tribal customs. Go to Africa and check onto their schools equipment and layout and counter-check with the villas and palaces the ruling blacks live in - then you might be able to understand why until today the vast majority of Africans can't catch up with a European or Asian school syllabus.

Nonsense - even this ethnic monkey from Africa that supposedly started to roam the entire earth must have intermixed with other ethnic monkeys on it's way. The bone structure and therefore facial structure of the China located Hemudu culture around 7000 years ago has nothing in common with the bone and facial structure of those humans who in parallel populated the Euphrates valley. The Hemudu culture and it's people are actually related to those humans (Clovis people) that supposedly went to settle in the Americas - or vice versa (Since AFAIK there is no substantial archeological evidence in Northern Asia and Northern America) as to who actually went from where to where or came from where).

Dogs are a possible crossbreed construct originating from Grandpa Wolf - and a Wolf will eat/devour your Chihuahuas or any other dog.
Till today no one even knows as to where dogs started to originate from and how these various dog ethnics developed. And a non domesticated Doberman will also eat up a poodle or dachshund.

True - but humanity has kind of developed in the past 150,000 years - right onto Women's rights. So if you screw around then your wife or girlfriend will feel free to do so as well.
Some man and women don't like this idea or are willing to face those consequences and therefore try to stay monogamous. Independent of religious dogmas.

Obviously the Neanderthals were not more specialized then the modern Homo Sapiens - that's why they went extinct or it's remainders intermixed with the Homo sapiens.
I am sure these Homo sapiens 25,000 years ago were far more skilled in making designer fashion cloth and shoes from furs then those Neanderthals. Also Neanderthals lacked the essential knowledge towards husbandry - aka birth of modern human civilization.

Cold climate has nothing to do with superior humans developing around 15,000 years ago - since all known sites were located along warm river deltas. Climate however has certainly to do with today's modern human beings (starting around 3000 years ago) - since it is known that people living in warm climate zones have siestas and hide out in the shade, (not working or being active for 3-5h/day) in contra to those living in colder zones.

As for Southern Africa, due to local tribal customs (until today) - male youngsters in rural areas before the age of 12/13 do not receive scholarly education due to being relegated towards Herdsman tasks. From age 13-16 they are usually trained towards manhood tasks (including scholarly education) - and then start to hump around like rabbits producing the next cycle of African evolution.
Only in white controlled/governed rural areas they were "forced" to attend schools - calling then those Whites to be racists and oppressors who ignored their tribal customs. Go to Africa and check onto their schools equipment and layout and counter-check with the villas and palaces the ruling blacks live in - then you might be able to understand why until today the vast majority of Africans can't catch up with a European or Asian school syllabus.
Malarkey.

More intelligent then whom or in what ?

Forum List

Back