Why Is Ancestry.com Protecting White Serial Killers?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Once again we see liberals reveal their stupidity and lack of concern for the safety of the public trying to assume a fallacious role of moral superiority by defending the privacy of serial killers......you see them on here and how they always defend blacks no matter what they do.

The Mormon Church is behind Ancestry.com and the LEO must follow the law and obtain the samples legally and Ancestry.com must also do everything within the letter of the law because if they fail they can be sued.

LEO has no right to that DNA unless a Court says so…

Ancestry makes money off of profiling DNA for genealogy.

If it becomes a tool for police, nobody will volunteer their DNA

Once again we see liberals reveal their stupidity and lack of concern for the safety of the public trying to assume a fallacious role of moral superiority by defending the privacy of serial killers......you see them on here and how they always defend blacks no matter what they do.

I did it once and it said I was 100 percent ashkenazi lol

I am sure you can prove all genetic testing and record keeping as liberal, not.

Forum List

Back