Why, in general, Americans are so soft and fragile, from a YouTube perspective

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
I like watching on YouTube, an American's reaction to British comedy.

So you have the likes of Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle, Ricky Gervais etc.. and an awful lot of the time, the American YouTuber says, "Say what!!", "You can't say that here", "You would get cancelled here".

Why are you guys so fragile? You're supposed to have that free speech bollox

I prefer they push the envelope but the snowflakes fly when it does. What happened, is we all have way too much time to concentrate on our libido of self-indulgence and we became the land of the lotus eaters...Alas, woe is me...

Because Americans are not trained in General Comprehension their perspectives are more prescribed and rigidly set in consensus terms .
This is a key reason why others find them dumb .

Because that is what they have become . Dumb.
Cannot think . Need to be spoon fed .

Most . Not all.

Because Americans are not trained in General Comprehension their perspectives are more prescribed and rigidly set in consensus terms .
This is a key reason why others find them dumb .

Because that is what they have become . Dumb.
Cannot think . Need to be spoon fed .

Most . Not all.
Yous guys just like us for our money.

So you have the likes of Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle, Ricky Gervais etc.. and an awful lot of the time, the American YouTuber says, "Say what!!", "You can't say that here", "You would get cancelled here".

But ... You're watching British Comedy ... :auiqs.jpg:

If you live your social life primarily online and consume pop culture you might think Americans are like what you see there.

Who's fragile?

Pin on Dynion

What you can get away with in a comedy club or on tour is a lot different than what you can get away with on comedy central TV specials.

The necks are red, arms are brown and the asses are pearly white.
Like Neapolitan Ice cream.
Most of the ones that raft down the Elk River lose their ability to walk and have bruises on their exposed asses which makes for a nice contrast of black spots and white cheeks.

Forum List

Back