Why, in general, Americans are so soft and fragile, from a YouTube perspective

Pin on Dynion
joey-mattle-blanc.gif

Most of the ones that raft down the Elk River lose their ability to walk and have bruises on their exposed asses which makes for a nice contrast of black spots and white cheeks.

You need some cellophane to wrap your candy ass up in?
Just sit your sorry ass on the porch ... :auiqs.jpg:

Because Americans are not trained in General Comprehension their perspectives are more prescribed and rigidly set in consensus terms .
This is a key reason why others find them dumb .

Because that is what they have become . Dumb.
Cannot think . Need to be spoon fed .

Most . Not all.
the brits are spinless obedient sheep who wallow in the latest trivial trends
they are very shallow people who don't think for themselves
they don't have freedom of speech
they live in tiny homes
they ride the bus
they rarely bathe
their food is the worst
But most of them are OK

the brits are spinless obedient sheep who wallow in the latest trivial trends
they are very shallow people who don't think for themselves
they don't have freedom of speech
they live in tiny homes
they ride the bus
they rarely bathe
their food is the worst
But most of them are OK
I think after 1812 we should have genocided their entire country. Doesn't anyone think its just a LITTLE weird how they now act like their our best friends? Seriously it wasn't that long ago that they physically tried to take us over for the second time. After it sunk in that they can't, not physically anyway, I think they started to pull some slick economic moves to keep us under their thumb and to some degree that's still how it is.

Yup. Should have blown their island.off the map in 1813.

I think after 1812 we should have genocided their entire country.

Well ... They did come try that crap in Louisiana ... After Buring the Captial Building and the President's Mansion down in Washington DC ...
And a bunch of Militia, Choctaw and some Regulars ... Killed as many as they could ... Before the others turned tail and ran.

I mean damn ... Wasn't necessary to chase them down just to kill them ...
I think they got the message.

Look at Captain Caveman ... He already turned tail and ran ... :auiqs.jpg:

Why in general are Brits so interested in what Americans do?

Still haven't gotten over the Revolutionary war?
You will actually find it's the Americans on YouTube giving their reaction to UK comedy. Have you not read the thread???

Are you being stupid on purpose????

Who are these people? I occasionally use U Tube for information on car repair or something but I never thought it was capable of a perspective.

I like watching on YouTube, an American's reaction to British comedy.

So you have the likes of Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle, Ricky Gervais etc.. and an awful lot of the time, the American YouTuber says, "Say what!!", "You can't say that here", "You would get cancelled here".

Why are you guys so fragile? You're supposed to have that free speech bollox
Britain is worse that the USA. They arrest people for saying mean things on social media, you know so called hate speech.

You will actually find it's the Americans on YouTube giving their reaction to UK comedy. Have you not read the thread???

Are you being stupid on purpose????

What's stupid ... Is British People thinking that Americans watching British Comedy and crying about it ... Are worth listening to ...
Much less making a thread about them ... :auiqs.jpg:

Who are these people? I occasionally use U Tube for information on car repair or something but I never thought it was capable of a perspective.
DisfunctionalTV
Amanda Rae
King Boomer
DTN Comedy
CityBoysHQ
JT Reacts

Just to name a few, there are hundreds on YouTube.

What's stupid ... Is British People thinking that Americans watching British Comedy and crying about it ... Are worth listening to ...
Much less making a thread about them ... :auiqs.jpg:

The clue is in the op, why are Americans so fragile and soft to British humour

(And why are some are dickheads asking stupid questions)

The clue is in the op, why are Americans so fragile and soft to British humour

(And why are some are dickheads asking stupid questions)

Yeah ... I know ... And the thread is kind of retarded ... A lot like the guy in the video you posted ... :auiqs.jpg:
But hey ... I am having fun ... You having fun yet?

Last edited:
King boomer? You have to have a lot of time on your hands. Put the device down for a week and see what the real world looks like.

Come one ... Captain Caveman is like a guy running around in Parachute Pants and a Member's Only Jacket from the 80's ...
Yacking about how uncool someone else may be ... :auiqs.jpg:

King boomer? You have to have a lot of time on your hands. Put the device down for a week and see what the real world looks like.
I did an easy thing, I went on YouTube and searched, "American reacts to", and then listed the various channels that came up. Go grab an adult to show you how to do that. I don't watch King Boomer. I've seen some of those channels, and one or two others, and they keep saying, "Bro, you can't say that, you'll get cancelled here".

So why are you so pussified?

Yeah ... I know ... And the thread is kind of retarded ... A lot like the guy in the video you posted ... :auiqs.jpg:
But hey ... I am having fun ... You having fun yet?
Why are you guys such pussies?

"Hey bro, you can't say that" (cry, run to mommy)

Forum List

Back