Why I thiink Scott Walker will eventually be the nominee

I would have to say that Scott Walker is the only Republican candidate that has not alienated me in some way by taking a position that I disagree with.

Scott Walker is a Republican who keeps wining in a deeply blue state.

Wisconsin is not deep blue. It was called out repeatedly as a swing state in the 2012 elections. Also it is a pretty whiter and elderly state, neither of which helps democrats much.

That's not it.

He's in the pockets of the koch brothers.
He's deep with them and has been for years.

Yes which is why I believe he might have a chance for the nomination.

The man may be able to win in Wisconsin but he's not going to be able to break the Blue Wall.
I think one of the biggest negatives is that sleepy look he always has. It denotes stupidity, for one, shiftiness for another. And it isn't going to fly with America.

scott-walker.jpg

You gonna trust the nuclear football with this druggie? Does he look like a Commander in Chief? He's more cut out to being the manager of a very large Publix supermarket in the Tampa area.

This would go in hand with what's probably his biggest flaw: Not having a college degree.

Living in Wisconsin my whole life, I can say that he may run but realistically may not carry the state because the turnout will be high and that doesn't bode well for him. The state is divided and cannot ever be united. But I kinda like it this way as it causes a lot of ill begotten feelings between people who are dumb enough to believe that politicians are interested in helping the working class. In this state, wages have been going down steadily. Add to that right to work coming down the pike and they will go down further. I would hate to be the next prez of the US because since 1980 this nation has taken a turn for the rich, I mean worst.

I would support Walker for president. He would make Hilary wish she had stayed in the kitchen baking cookies. :biggrin:

Walker is an example of the greatest political survivor in modern American political history. You can guarantee that the tax exempt (democrat funded?) hit machines like Media Matters went through his entire personal history and the history of his family and friends but he survived. The liberal media hated him and the democrat hit machine pulled out all the stops and he survived a recall election and unrelenting hate speech. He has my vote.

He may be popular because of his anti teacher and anti public worker stance. Those who haqve a deep hatred for gov't surely will like him. Those that believe the rich are more important than the middle class will love him also.

Forum List

Back