Why I should vote for Obama

Note the liberals in this thread- it's all about "I" Me, me, me." Long gone are the days of JFK, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

Very selfish.. We all know what the Obama sheep are about: HANDOUTS.. We've known all along.

I work for NASA. Its well known the GOP does not care for public service and now they have mobilized the uninformed FOX news crowd. An absolute nightmare for anyone in my profession.

Allow me to go on the record. The US is falling behind in polar orbit weather satellites. These little buggers allow us to keep tabs on the polar ice sheets and how they are melting and or not melting. These low earth orbiting sat's are a must to get an upper hand information wise on storms like Sandy. This past GOP led congress have and will not fund further missions on this subject. Absolutely disgusting.

My vote is for Obama, all day every day. We can not afford more GOP fantasy land wars and tax cuts.

"Why do we need these satellites when we have the weather channel?

..he's going to raise taxes on the rich and increase the cost of energy on all of us and the economy is going "magically" grow! Barack Obama doesn't have a plan to grow the economy...he has a plan to put us back into another recession.

Seeing how President Obama has brought us back from the brinks of a massive rescission, can you at least cite factual evidence of a Republican growing the economy on a nation level?

The economy survived Obama he didn't bring it back no matter how the liberals want to paint the picture. Historically the worse the recession the bigger the recovery, until Obama.

It would be different if we had not told you that exactly what happen would happen following Obama. We followed and it did. Now you folks just want to run on "it would have been worse" BS. The economy is not recovering it is limping along bought and paid for by YOUR grandchildren. All I can think is that those voting for Obama don't give a crap about their children al they care about is power. Really realy disgusting.

I use actual numbers to support my claims about Obama and the economy. How come you don't have to?

If Romney gets his way, my wife and I will be unemployed. Conservatives hate public science and they hate legal services for homeless people.

OH GOOD GRIEF..just vote for Obama and BE DONE IT...

Sure, go ahead. Vote for Obama. In 4 years the country will be in chaos. You'll be broke and the Muslims will be invading us along side the UN.

Have at it fool.

He's going to raise taxes on the rich? OH NO! The wealthy have their lowest tax rates in decades - and in the midst of a lukewarm economy - I should care first and foremost, above my own welfare even, if their taxes get bumped up by less than 5 percentage points?

Yea, and they still pay the most. Lets punish the people that give out the jobs. Let them keep the US going. Fuck that! How about we got all the lazy people to pay in? How about we get rid of all the bullshit that is draining the economy. Times are changing. "Share the Wealth" is BS except to people like you

If they were "giving out the jobs" we wouldn't be at ~8% unemployment.

I know right? They are 2 busy "giving out the checks"

Obama is 100% a clone of GWB. Romney likely will be too if given the opportunity to prove it.

No way, I didn't like a lot of what GWB did but we would have been much better off with Bush. Look at how the economy recovered from the Y2K scare, the dot.com crash, and 9/11. No president had such bad thing happen to them in their first year, unlike what Morton Freemen bleats at us, and Colin Powell. Both deluded liars.

level?
The economy survived Obama he didn't bring it back no matter how the liberals want to paint the picture.

while I hate the bail outs on many ends. In your opinion can you explain to me what would have happened if Obama allowed our Car manufacturers and AIG to fail. These two combined for a huge amount of jobs and stability across the board.

are you suggesting allowing these to fail we would in the same position right now?

Easy, they would have gone through bankruptcy and got rid of the high priced unions.....and the pensions these people have....OMFG.....you're paying close to full salary for retirees.....how can you survive as a company? Make your cars waaaaay too expensive or go under, and GM and Chrysler did both, but somehow Ford avoided it, lets talk to their executives

Yeah, Obama's been SO good for NASA. Tel that to all those that used to work in the space program. We just had to send our personnel up with the Russians.

allow me to inform you. Any Republican should be 110% on board with Obama. First off the Orbiter work force was highly over paid and in my opinion could have worked a lot harder over the years. the rest of the work force is still employed like myself. I diversified my resume over the years, many on the Orbiter program never did and now they are looking for work. When I need support over seas those guys were heading home at 2pm every day. It was time for a shake up, for the money being paid out was far too much for the work that was being done, truly a GOP value.

The Orbiter was over budget on DAY ONE, so was Bush II's Ares program. It was over budget before it even hit the pad for crying out loud! So, Obama cut he program, it was not financially fluid, it was going to be the Orbiter all over again. Once Again, Obama saved money where it was being wasted.

Allow me to remind you of all the other lull's in the space programs history, go look up the time between the Gemini and its following programs, were in that same stretch. Have faith, we are hard at work every day all day to make American the #1 in space, We will keep the high ground.

I work with the Russian space agency closely as the radar site on Ascension island is a huge asset to all of us. We are in good hands with the Russians until we can get a budget that is what NASA needs. Give us 1/4 of what the GOP spent in Iraq, we will make some huge strides. Tell Congress to do its job and fund NASA properly

Last edited:
Obama is 100% a clone of GWB. Romney likely will be too if given the opportunity to prove it.

No way, I didn't like a lot of what GWB did but we would have been much better off with Bush. Look at how the economy recovered from the Y2K scare, the dot.com crash, and 9/11. No president had such bad thing happen to them in their first year, unlike what Morton Freemen bleats at us, and Colin Powell. Both deluded liars.

Bush: Bailout #1, wars, Patriot Act, increased debt, increased spending, increased size of government.

Obama: Bailouts #2-9092368090, wars, NDAA, increased debt, increased spending, increased size of government.

Both are flagrant civil liberty violators and big government spenders.

Why would anyone want to put Barry in for 4 more year??

Hell, his policies haven't worked and UE is still at 7.9%. The guy obviously doesn't have a fucking clue how to fix the economy. If he couldn't make a dent in 4yrs why give him 4 more??

As for saving us from a worse recession?? Words are easy. Who know what would have happened if Bush and his TARP 1 hadn't passed.

I for one think if things had hit rock bottom, instead of being bailed out with our tax dollars, things would have been way up again by now.

Note the liberals in this thread- it's all about "I" Me, me, me." Long gone are the days of JFK, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

Very selfish.. We all know what the Obama sheep are about: HANDOUTS.. We've known all along.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxUuDPNbkJk]Toby Keith - I Wanna Talk About Me - YouTube[/ame]

Make your cars waaaaay too expensive or go under, and GM and Chrysler did both, but somehow Ford avoided it, lets talk to their executives

this does not answer my question as far as what these jobs lost would have meant to this nation. With that said, I would agree with most of what you posted.

Fact is, if GM and more so AIG would have failed, we would be in the shitter for good. AIG seems to insure the fricking world. Huge problems if they completely fail

Last edited:

No matter how you or any other Uncle Goofy supporter spins it, Romney is 100% BETTER , even on his worst day, than Barack Obama.. Stop sniffling glue and getting so smacked out of your head that you can't even tell the difference in reality and fairytales any longer.

Last edited:
I forget which of the private space companies it was, but one of them made a statement to the effect that what they are doing would simply have not been possible without cooperation and help from NASA. These FOX idiots have no clue about the economic value of the decades of research and experience - paid for by taxpayers - that private space companies rely on to make private profits.

yes sir. Ill cite one example. The instrumentation range (IE, Radar and telemetry and weather components) is already in place and tend to be very effective depending on the mission at hand. Space X will USE these assets as NASA's and USAF's allowance. Space X could never afford to build this sort of infrastructure on their own.

I could go on more however, I you get the point.

NASA is a public ordeal, the fact some on the GOP dont see or understand the importance of NASA's mission overall shows just how far we have fallen in this nation.

Like you said "The instrumentation range (IE, Radar and telemetry and weather components) is already in place and tend to be very effective depending on the mission at hand."

So we already paid NASA for this. Now you suggest that private citizens should not utilize something we paid for? Why must we keep on paying NASA even more for the same old thing we already bought? It cost us 10 times more per launch from NASA than it does from Space X.

No matter what you or any other Uncle Goofy supporter spins it, Romney is 100% BETTER , even on his worst day, than Barack Obama.. Stio sniffling glue and getting so smacked out of your head that you can't even tell the difference in reality and fairytales any longer.

Make some more assumptions. I think they are both nightmares but I'll agree that Romney would probably be a slightly slightly slightly less scary one. You're the one who came here insulting me instead of trying to disprove what I said with something intelligent.

Forum List

Back