Why I keep my assault rifles...

Its not pleasant business but if streets riot and the stores empty, gangs of formerly nice people will gather weapons and supplies along the way. They ARE for killing people. Sorry, I want the options, just as in 1776 my link is the NRA & #2

How much do you spend on hallucinogens?

The gun nuts are all scared of something... that will never happen.

That's how paranoia works though.

He had a valid concern. Watch what happens if our power grid goes under attack from some international hackers.

Watch how fast everyone around dies.

Pull out a rifle against the Chinese government, and let me know how that works out for you.

Since their oppressive tyrannical regime whom you want to emulate so badly won't allow their people to have them I guess we'll never know, will we.

Its not pleasant business but if streets riot and the stores empty, gangs of formerly nice people will gather weapons and supplies along the way. They ARE for killing people. Sorry, I want the options, just as in 1776 my link is the NRA & #2

Yawn you lack the capability to see any threats
FYI the police are not obligated to defend you.

He had a valid concern. Watch what happens if our power grid goes under attack from some international hackers.

Watch how fast everyone around dies.

I know right? "Watch what happens" when Lex Luthor poisons the water supply. "Watch what happens" when the Romulans attack with cloaking devices. Maybe could be time to put the comic books away, ya think?

Want to take a guess why it will never happen?

I'll give you a clue...

DB15PB10TacticalSuperKit-1__46357.1516229906.1280.1280.jpg
I'll 2nd that
23031301_1485570244869001_6085459955817867076_n.jpg

IMG_20190127_110245440.jpg

No shit Sherlock. The police are the last entity I want around.

But yeah I do lack the unfiltered-imagination-run-amok that the OP seems addicted to. And it's a lot less work my way than
hair-fire.gif
is.

No shit Sherlock. The police are the last entity I want around.

But yeah I do lack the unfiltered-imagination-run-amok that the OP seems addicted to. And it's a lot less work my way than
hair-fire.gif
is.
Sure thing you betcha

I'll give you a clue...

I'll 2nd that
View attachment 289350
View attachment 289351

Do not have decadent American arm of imperialist running dog oppressors, comrade. Would much rather have glorious people's revolution weapon of comrade Kalashnikov.

:laughing0301:

ak1.jpg
OK is that better?
10428551_693762197383147_618836943273358902_n.jpg

11401230_10155513227195538_5136510645274685730_n.jpg

This is not Venezuela, or Hong Kong. We have had some riots, but they were localized, and we have never been in danger of the apocalypse that gun nuts cry about every day.
Not crying.

This is not Venezuela, or Hong Kong. We have had some riots, but they were localized, and we have never been in danger of the apocalypse that gun nuts cry about every day.

I never thought 19 men would hijack four commercial airliners and kamikaze them into buildings killing 3,000 people, yet here we are.
Paranoid and scared they are. The reality is that countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. Guns everywhere guarantees more people shot.
But we are an armed culture.. the wild west for instance.

I'll give you a clue...

I'll 2nd that
View attachment 289350
View attachment 289351

Do not have decadent American arm of imperialist running dog oppressors, comrade. Would much rather have glorious people's revolution weapon of comrade Kalashnikov.

:laughing0301:

ak1.jpg
OK is that better?
View attachment 289358
View attachment 289359

I remember when those things were $50. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back