Why Hillary will win in 2016

Clinton will win because:

Demographics is Destiny.

That is what it comes down to

Republicans think they enter a Presidential race dead even

In fact, they are way behind before they even start. A Republican has to run a perfect election just to get to 270. If so, they will barely break 270

A Democrat has to just win one third of the electoral votes in battleground states to win

Demographics is Destiny.

In fact, they are way behind before they even start. A Republican has to run a perfect election just to get to 270. If so, they will barely break 270

A Democrat has to just win one third of the electoral votes in battleground states to win

Yepp. the Blue Wall STARTS at 242 EV.

Why Hillary will win in 2016it

Because it will be fun watching her to have the power to boss Bill around. This time when she catches him having sex she can have the Secret Service arrest him.

Good times!

I'm voting for Hillary to save some money for the taxpayers.

According to statistics, she should make far less money than previous Presidents before her.

Her and bill were dead broke when they left the wh in 2000. Her and bill are one of the people.

Demographics is Destiny.

Well, if what you say is true, how wonderful it is to finally realize that our two party system is a farce and we are now being controlled by a tyranny!!!

God bless the United States of America and those who rule us!!!

Here's who wants to rule us --

CCWlZD7WYAEDNuL.jpg:large

Why Hillary will win in 2016it

Because it will be fun watching her to have the power to boss Bill around. This time when she catches him having sex she can have the Secret Service arrest him.

Good times!

I'm voting for Hillary to save some money for the taxpayers.

According to statistics, she should make far less money than previous Presidents before her.

Her and bill were dead broke when they left the wh in 2000. Her and bill are one of the people.

Yes Sir!! And, through the magic of marketing, they are suddenly worth 300-400 Million!!! Ain't it great!?!? America, the land where a politician can get rich if he (or she) keeps their nose to the old grindstone!! Over and over and over....Damn!! It's GREAT to be an American!!

God Bless America and those who rule her!!

Demographics is Destiny.

That is what Republicans don't get. Demographics work against them. Dems need to pick up 28 Electoral votes out of 100 in battleground states

That is why candidates like Cruz, Rubio and Paul are laughable. They will increase your victory margins in red states, but don't have a prayer in purple states

Demographics is Destiny.

Well, if what you say is true, how wonderful it is to finally realize that our two party system is a farce and we are now being controlled by a tyranny!!!

We have has two party rule for 230 years

Works so far

Demographics is Destiny.

That is what Republicans don't get. Demographics work against them. Dems need to pick up 28 Electoral votes out of 100 in battleground states

That is why candidates like Cruz, Rubio and Paul are laughable. They will increase your victory margins in red states, but don't have a prayer in purple states

Oh, you make no mistake about it, fool. I get it. The same way the German people "got it". Coming soon, to an America near you....tyranny. Unfortunately, I believe that it's people like YOU who don't get it.

Demographics is Destiny.

Works so far

Ever notice how those who can walk across the finish line praise the race?

Watched ANY television program lately? Fags abound. Hell, to take it at face value, one would believe that perverts make up the majority of America now....Indoctrination at it's best.

With gays being overwhelmingly dimocrap and with the number of abortions dimocraps are getting........ They should be extinct in a couple generations.

Too bad it will take at least that long. Tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough.

BTW, keep it together. Stay the course. Nobody anywhere has ANY chance of defeating the scum of the earth besides Republicans.

Nobody. Don't like the direction the Team is taking? Tuff shit. Buck up, be a good soldier and be a good Citizen.

Somebody else comes along that can keep the scum of the fucking earth from destroying this Country, let me know.

Demographics is Destiny.

Works so far

How so? From what I see here in America, it certainly has not worked. And, I doubt that it'll ever work.

Demographics is Destiny.

Oh, you make no mistake about it, fool. I get it. The same way the German people "got it". Coming soon, to an America near you....tyranny. Unfortunately, I believe that it's people like YOU who don't get it.

Hey, Randall, good to see you!! I thought the armchair sucked you into it and you never came back!

Hey, dude, I thought you said that tyranny was already here, about one year ago.

So, which is it?

:D

Demographics is Destiny.

Works so far

How so? From what I see here in America, it certainly has not worked. And, I doubt that it'll ever work.

We are the most powerful economic power on earth

Seems to have worked

hillary will likely win because reps will nominate an establishment liberal candidate like bush or rubio and millions of us will sit home once again. reps have 1 chance and that is if the economy collapses in 2016
Count on it.

If Hillary does win it will just prove to me once again, that people are just plain stupid or the system is rigged.

Say what you want but Hillary has been incompetent at everything she's tried including marriage.

Demographics is Destiny.

And pardon the pun, but 242 EV is a conservative estimate of the Blue Wall, for neither New Mexico nor Nevada are in it, cuz they are not 6-for-6 DEM states, but they will go reliably blue in 2016. So, that brings us to 253.... and 17 EV to go......

Forum List

Back