Trump accuses Taylor Swift of being ‘disloyal’ if she endorses Biden

:laughing0301: Look at you trying to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat!

MAGA has never won anything - ever. But getting back to the topic. Taylor Swift performed a sold out show in Japan and then flew all night to attend the Superbowl in support of her boyfriend, and all Republicans talk about is she missed the victory parade. Girl just cannot win with these people.

Attachments

• swift.png
    swift.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
Trump helped Swift out tremendously with his actions
How so?
Which "actions" specifically?
Or maybe you are just babbling out your ass like a parrot simply repeating the words your fake bronze shoe salesman said recently?
Apparently you have overlooked the fact that he is a proven pathological liar and there isn't much he says that is worth repeating without making yourself look like a complete fool.

MAGA has never won anything - ever. But getting back to the topic. Taylor Swift performed a sold out show in Japan and then flew all night to attend the Superbowl in support of her boyfriend, and all Republicans talk about is she missed the victory parade. Girl just cannot win with these people.
You miss the point completely I don't care what Taylor swift does, each of those players on the team has a girlfriend, or wife. Don't see them getting any air time!

So what????

Are you such a total incel that seeing a smart, rich successful woman makes you crazy????? Poor baby!
I'm married to a rich successful lady, I was raised by a rich successful lady, nice try, both worked their arses off. I could care less about her money the entire thing was simply done for ratings. Why don't other players wives get screen time. I do not subscribe to the cult of personality!

Forum List

Back