Why Hillary will win in 2016

Here's who wants to rule us --

CCWlZD7WYAEDNuL.jpg:large

You mean that cute girl in the background?

Well, ok...

Watched ANY television program lately? Fags abound. Hell, to take it at face value, one would believe that perverts make up the majority of America now....Indoctrination at it's best.

With gays being overwhelmingly dimocrap and with the number of abortions dimocraps are getting........ They should be extinct in a couple generations.

Too bad it will take at least that long. Tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough.

BTW, keep it together. Stay the course. Nobody anywhere has ANY chance of defeating the scum of the earth besides Republicans.

Nobody. Don't like the direction the Team is taking? Tuff shit. Buck up, be a good soldier and be a good Citizen.

Somebody else comes along that can keep the scum of the fucking earth from destroying this Country, let me know.

What system are you bucking when the party is giving you mccains and more bushes?

Clinton will win because:

Demographics is Destiny.

That is what it comes down to

Republicans think they enter a Presidential race dead even

In fact, they are way behind before they even start. A Republican has to run a perfect election just to get to 270. If so, they will barely break 270

A Democrat has to just win one third of the electoral votes in battleground states to win

Well, if what you say is true, how wonderful it is to finally realize that our two party system is a farce and we are now being controlled by a tyranny!!!

God bless the United States of America and those who rule us!!!

We have has two party rule for 230 years

Works so far

How so? From what I see here in America, it certainly has not worked. And, I doubt that it'll ever work.

We are the most powerful economic power on earth

Seems to have worked

Don't kid yourself. Presently, government debt is the only catalyst keeping us afloat. We are not a self-supporting nation, nor a self-supporting citizenry. Our economy is import dependent, running on debt, and deeply in trouble.

Hillary will win in 2016 because (Choose one)

1. Liberal Media
2. Low information voters
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman
6. The Republican was not Conservative enough

Now, I know Republicans will use all these excuses. But what will be their main whine?
Bill and Hillary Clinton are the most scandal-ridden and (potentially) corrupt husband-and-wife tag-team to ever soil the American political landscape.

We do not need more American political dynastic families - we need fewer - and we need newer, younger faces and ideas and energy, to move us forward.

I seriously doubt that the Republican clods who served-up McSame and Mittens are going to surprise us and provide such fresh faces and ideas and energy.

But we aren't going to get those things from the Billary Tag-Team, either.

Guaranteed.

Watched ANY television program lately? Fags abound. Hell, to take it at face value, one would believe that perverts make up the majority of America now....Indoctrination at it's best.

With gays being overwhelmingly dimocrap and with the number of abortions dimocraps are getting........ They should be extinct in a couple generations.

BTW, keep it together. Stay the course. Nobody anywhere has ANY chance of defeating the scum of the earth besides Republicans.

Nobody. Don't like the direction the Team is taking? Tuff shit. Buck up, be a good soldier and be a good Citizen.

Somebody else comes along that can keep the scum of the fucking earth from destroying this Country, let me know.

What system are you bucking when the party is giving you mccains and more bushes?

Well, you know, one Romney in the hand is worth three in the Bush!

In fact, they are way behind before they even start. A Republican has to run a perfect election just to get to 270. If so, they will barely break 270

A Democrat has to just win one third of the electoral votes in battleground states to win

Well, if what you say is true, how wonderful it is to finally realize that our two party system is a farce and we are now being controlled by a tyranny!!!

Works so far

How so? From what I see here in America, it certainly has not worked. And, I doubt that it'll ever work.

Seems to have worked

Don't kid yourself. Presently, government debt is the only catalyst keeping us afloat. We are not a self-supporting nation, nor a self-supporting citizenry. Our economy is import dependent, running on debt, and deeply in trouble.

I hate to burst your bubble, but this country's economy has run on debt since day 1. There has been exactly one year in our history when we were debt free. One single year.

1. Liberal Media
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman

Now, I know Republicans will use all these excuses. But what will be their main whine?
Bill and Hillary Clinton are the most scandal-ridden and (potentially) corrupt husband-and-wife tag-team to ever soil the American political landscape.

We do not need more American political dynastic families - we need fewer - and we need newer, younger faces and ideas and energy, to move us forward.

I seriously doubt that the Republican clods who served-up McSame and Mittens are going to surprise us and provide such fresh faces and ideas and energy.

Guaranteed.

McSame
McVain

Oy, how Republicans treat their losing candidates.

How about a dole? They can wander for 40 years in the desert throwing out such horrible candidates.

She may or may not win but she will have to do so without my vote.

How about a dole? They can wander for 40 years in the desert throwing out such horrible candidates.

Well, if you wanna dole him out!!!

:D

Look, both parties have had some duds. Need I say McGovern, Mondale or Dukakis?

Life is like that.

Make no mistake about it. I'm here and I'm going nowhere, until I'm called home. Then, my kids are directly behind me. Problem is - I have seen the outcome and it isn't pretty. I lived and worked in the Soviet Union. We are headed down that same road. Hell, just look at some of these responses. They actually welcome it. Frankly, I can't believe what I see in front of me any longer.

Demographics is Destiny.

Yepp. the Blue Wall STARTS at 242 EV.

That is what Republicans don't get. Demographics work against them. Dems need to pick up 28 Electoral votes out of 100 in battleground states

That is why candidates like Cruz, Rubio and Paul are laughable. They will increase your victory margins in red states, but don't have a prayer in purple states

Oh, you make no mistake about it, fool. I get it. The same way the German people "got it". Coming soon, to an America near you....tyranny. Unfortunately, I believe that it's people like YOU who don't get it.

Hey, Randall, good to see you!! I thought the armchair sucked you into it and you never came back!

Hey, dude, I thought you said that tyranny was already here, about one year ago.

So, which is it?

Nope, the "armchair" did nothing to me. Been busy working my fields. Will be again soon.

Tyranny IS here. Do you honestly believe that you have a "choice" as to whom you will vote for? You democrats will be LUCKY if the bitch even has a primary challenger. She has been anointed and coronated and, she WILL be the next president. Take that to the bank. On both sides of the political spectrum, we have (basically) morons who "claim" to represent the American people - while THEY get rich - paid for by business interests. We have career "politicians" who have to be carried in and out of their respective chambers. Most have an IQ of an idiot.

Now comes Hillary. It is reported that she will raise 2.5 BILLION dollars to run for an office that pays what? 350 thousand a year. You call that sound logic?

She has been involved in scandal after scandal after scandal after scandal and yet you, the american liberal excuses her behavior - just as you did Bill's because it's "Hillary".

And you claim there is no tyranny?

Sonny, my advice to you? Wake the hell up.

Works so far

Seems to have worked

I hate to burst your bubble, but this country's economy has run on debt since day 1. There has been exactly one year in our history when we were debt free. One single year.

Well, there was a time when this country was an industrial giant. We had a self-supporting citizenry, and our nation had modest and manageable debt.

According to a bastion of the liberal press, she is already losing. . . lol

Hillary Clinton just doesn’t get it: She’s already running a losing campaign
Hillary Clinton just doesn t get it She s already running a losing campaign - Salon.com

On Friday, Clinton’s campaign began the quick, quiet buildup to her Sunday announcement by placing a new epilogue to her last memoir in the Huffington Post. It’s mostly about how being a grandmother gives her new energy and insight. At the end of the piece she says it also inspires her to work hard so every child has as good a chance in life as her new granddaughter has. Her recent speeches, even those her leakers tout as campaign previews, say little more than that.

Barring a Jeremiah Wright-level crisis, a presidential candidate gets just two or three chances to make her case to a big audience. Her announcement is often her best shot. That Hillary passed on hers is unsettling. If she thinks she doesn’t have to make her case real soon she’s wrong. If she thinks she can get by on the sort of mush Democratic consultants push on clients she’s finished. On Thursday the Q poll released three surveys. In two states, she now trails Rand Paul. In all three a plurality or majority said she is ‘not honest or trustworthy.’ You can bet the leak about her $2.5 billion campaign will push those negatives up a notch.

Clinton seems as disconnected from the public mood now as she did in 2008. I think it’s a crisis. If she doesn’t right the ship it will be a disaster. In politics it’s always later than you think. Advisors who told her voters would forget the email scandals probably say this too will pass. If so, she should fire them.

Make no mistake about it. I'm here and I'm going nowhere, until I'm called home. Then, my kids are directly behind me. Problem is - I have seen the outcome and it isn't pretty. I lived and worked in the Soviet Union. We are headed down that same road. Hell, just look at some of these responses. They actually welcome it. Frankly, I can't believe what I see in front of me any longer.

That is what Republicans don't get. Demographics work against them. Dems need to pick up 28 Electoral votes out of 100 in battleground states

That is why candidates like Cruz, Rubio and Paul are laughable. They will increase your victory margins in red states, but don't have a prayer in purple states

Oh, you make no mistake about it, fool. I get it. The same way the German people "got it". Coming soon, to an America near you....tyranny. Unfortunately, I believe that it's people like YOU who don't get it.

Hey, Randall, good to see you!! I thought the armchair sucked you into it and you never came back!

Hey, dude, I thought you said that tyranny was already here, about one year ago.

So, which is it?

Nope, the "armchair" did nothing to me. Been busy working my fields. Will be again soon.

Tyranny IS here. Do you honestly believe that you have a "choice" as to whom you will vote for? You democrats will be LUCKY if the bitch even has a primary challenger. She has been anointed and coronated and, she WILL be the next president. Take that to the bank. On both sides of the political spectrum, we have (basically) morons who "claim" to represent the American people - while THEY get rich - paid for by business interests. We have career "politicians" who have to be carried in and out of their respective chambers. Most have an IQ of an idiot.

Now comes Hillary. It is reported that she will raise 2.5 BILLION dollars to run for an office that pays what? 350 thousand a year. You call that sound logic?

She has been involved in scandal after scandal after scandal after scandal and yet you, the american liberal excuses her behavior - just as you did Bill's because it's "Hillary".

Hey, I'm fully awake, alert, and in complete control. Anything else?

I believe that 'debt' is about as stupid a measurement of a Nation's wealth as the Gold Standard.

Money is just paper. Just a promise. Just an exchange for time and/or products.

It's almost as stupid as the Gold Standard. How stupid do you have to believe to think that a person's or Country's wealth should be tied to a metal dug out of the earth's crust?

Thanks to President of The United States of America, Richard Milhouse Nixon, we don't have to worry about the stupid fucking Gold Standard anymore.

Debt means shit.

China sells us their products that we buy with our money, then they lend us back the money we sent them for their products so they can build more products and they lend us back the money we spent on their products.... And the cycle continues.

It's all bullshit. About the only thing the murdering scumbag Lenin ever said that I agree with was something about lining the world's bathrooms with gold.... He thought it was that useless.

As useless as worrying about 'debt'.

What matters is what you can produce. Money is just a way of keeping score

So, which is it?

:dance:

Not you Sonny - the other guy. :eusa_dance:

1. Liberal Media
3. Free stuff
4. Cheating at the polls
5. She is a woman

Guaranteed.

McSame
McVain

Oy, how Republicans treat their losing candidates.
Good thing for me that I'm not a Republican, then, eh?

Having voted for Obumble twice - and holding my nose, both times, and having Buyer's Remorse, the minute I exited the booth.

So, which is it?

:dance:

Not you Sonny - the other guy. :eusa_dance:
I'm sorry. I didn't know that there was another Sonny on this forum.

Demographics is Destiny.

So, which is it?

He meant Tranny........

So, which is it?

He meant Tranny........

All, more Tea-Party spelling-bee winners!

Forum List

Back