Why Hillary Clinton really used a private email server

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Could be, did you know that Valerie Jarrett runs the show. He's a typical liberal that needs someone to run his life...
Fantasy Baseball, Beltway Style
Why Hillary Clinton really used a private email server.
May 26, 2016
Ann Coulter
hillary_clinton_in_november_2014.jpg

In a campaign season with lots of surprises, how's this for a wild prediction? It would never happen, of course, but pull up a chair and indulge me.

My premise is, President Obama hates Hillary Clinton and always has. Why?

(1) Because everyone hates Hillary;

(2) Obama has special reasons for hating her based on the things she has done and said;

(3) His senior adviser, Valerie Jarrett, also hates Hillary, so, if by some accident, Obama wakes up one day not hating Hillary, Jarrett is there to say, Oh yes you do!

(4) Obama adores his vice president, Joe Biden;

(5) He knows that Hillary can't beat Trump.

Obama must be having withdrawal symptoms as his second term draws to a close. If he were Reagan, he'd just want to go home and chop wood. But he's not Reagan. The most powerful man in the universe is about to become just some schmuck in an airport. And he's got Valerie Jarrett chirping in his ear, You need to protect your legacy!

Who more perfectly encapsulates white privilege than Hillary Clinton? Hers was a charmed political life. She rose to political power in the draft of her husband, was given infinite breaks, then ruthlessly fought Obama for the nomination, long after it was clear she was not the Democrats' choice in 2008.

Obama resented her campaign and resented Bill Clinton's not-so-coded racism.

While the rest of the world assumes Hillary used a private server as secretary of state to hide her emails from the media or congressional investigators, Obama and Jarrett know that the private server was to prevent them from finding out what she was up to.

There was always the sneaking suspicion that Hillary was keeping her powder dry to challenge Obama in 2012, as Teddy Kennedy had challenged President Carter. On this theory, it wasn't FOIA requests Hillary was worried about, but the prying eyes of Valerie Jarrett.

Obama ordered Hillary not to hire Sidney Blumenthal because of his association with the worst of the Clinton years . As we now know from their constant chattering on email, Hillary effectively hired Blumenthal anyway.

Obama also has to worry that if Hillary were elected, she'd undo everything he's done. She was the health care expert. As Obamacare goes into effect and the catastrophe expands, he can imagine Hillary heading to Capitol Hill to say, Obama, bless his heart, tried to move health care forward, but this novice had no idea what he was doing.

Fantasy Baseball, Beltway Style

Last edited:
I think you're right, to an extent. I think she'll build upon his clearly failing Healthcare plan, he may not believe so, and may be worried that she'll get rid of it entirely, but I don't think so. Only part I really disagree with. Though, I do still think that he will pardon her as his final act in office.

Forum List

Back