Why haven’t Republicans empowered themselves with the ability to “cancel”?

Apparently few have the intelligence to fully grasp what you said......
But you said something utterly profound related to this thread some time ago.

It's the very essence of why the Left dominates.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

They STILL don't get it.
I repeatedly urged Conservatives to create their own Social Media platforms years before they were censored.
I can't tell you how many self proclaimed conservative Trump supporters religiously ran to Facebook for everything no matter what I tried to tell them.

Dunno BL...maybe they really are just Losers.

Maybe because conservative business owners care more about your ability to do the job they hired you for, more than your politics. Maybe it's the other way around for liberal dem business owners. And hundreds of thousands might be something of a reach.

In other words, Conservatives 2021 have policies similar to Liberals in 2011.

Conservative constituents and media should ask/pressure Conservative business owners not to tolerate Progressives.

One question Republicans should ask -- why do hundreds of thousands of Conservative business owners in small Conservative counties keep employing Democrats? These Democrats would happily take away Conservatives' Free Speech.

Do you think even the most qualified Conservative could land a job in Seattle if he wore his MAGA hat to the interview?

Absolutely not. I am not Conservative, but I hold some views for which Progressives would tolerate me less then they tolerate Conservatives.

Apparently few have the intelligence to fully grasp what you said......
But you said something utterly profound related to this thread some time ago.

It's the very essence of why the Left dominates.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

They STILL don't get it.
I repeatedly urged Conservatives to create their own Social Media platforms years before they were censored.
I can't tell you how many self proclaimed conservative Trump supporters religiously ran to Facebook for everything no matter what I tried to tell them.

Dunno BL...maybe they really are just Losers.

Conservatives will wait until they’re captive in Leftist run concentration camps before they realize they should have taken action sooner.
They refuse to be bothered by ANY type of activism whereas the Left cant wait for the next reason to assemble in numbers.

Thank you. Hopefully, Conservatives will master the art of using Economic Leverage within a few years.

Thank you. Hopefully, Conservatives will master the art of using Economic Leverage within a few years.

Well, they've had their asses repeatedly handed to them over the last 5 decades.......

I think it's like BrokeLoser says.....they'll finally object as the door closes behind them in the gas showers.

1) Well, they've had their asses repeatedly handed to them over the last 5 decades.......

2) I think it's like BrokeLoser says.....they'll finally object as the door closes behind them in the gas showers.

1) Sadly you may be right -- I hope not.

2) I am Jewish. Holocaust has no parallel.

Cancel Culture in USA 2021 is similar to USSR 1937.

There seems to be major political value in the ability to “cancel”.
What are 75 million waiting for?
How powerful could that 75 million be if they had the discipline and self control to assemble, stand together and mobilize?
Shit, maybe our youth would begin to view Republicans as the ‘cool politicians’ for once.

Problem is conservatives aren't such pussies.

Nor so CORRUPTED by it's anyone's guess.

There seems to be major political value in the ability to “cancel”.
What are 75 million waiting for?
How powerful could that 75 million be if they had the discipline and self control to assemble, stand together and mobilize?
Shit, maybe our youth would begin to view Republicans as the ‘cool politicians’ for once.
Because we're not fascist?

Forum List

Back