Ron Johnson just has "so many questions"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
There are several idiots in the US Senate. But none more so than RonAnon Johnson!

Republican Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson has defended his February 23 claim that "fake Trump supporters" were present at the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol. Johnson took his claim from a non-researched article that he admitted "might be ... flawed."​
Johnson defended his reference to Waller's piece in a New York Timesinterview published Monday. In the interview, Johnson said he referred to the article in an attempt to "get to the bottom of ... unanswered questions" about the riots.​
"It might be a flawed part of the evidence, but why exclude it?" Johnson asked. "Just because it doesn't necessarily tie into whatever narrative somebody else wants to tell about the day? I'm not interested in the narratives, I'm interested in the truth."​

There are several idiots in the US Senate. But none more so than RonAnon Johnson!

Republican Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson has defended his February 23 claim that "fake Trump supporters" were present at the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol. Johnson took his claim from a non-researched article that he admitted "might be ... flawed."​
Johnson defended his reference to Waller's piece in a New York Timesinterview published Monday. In the interview, Johnson said he referred to the article in an attempt to "get to the bottom of ... unanswered questions" about the riots.​
"It might be a flawed part of the evidence, but why exclude it?" Johnson asked. "Just because it doesn't necessarily tie into whatever narrative somebody else wants to tell about the day? I'm not interested in the narratives, I'm interested in the truth."​

He's gone completely Trumpster. No shame whatsoever.

He's gone completely Trumpster. No shame whatsoever.

RonAnon is a Russian operative - Of that there is little doubt.

4f7rdj.jpg

All mute.

I want to know why the warnings were not heeded to set this whole thing up. They knew for days and days this would happen.

Only a dumb mother fucking idiot would not see it

All mute.

I want to know why the warnings were not heeded to set this whole thing up. They knew for days and days this would happen.

You mean "moot"? Not really, the subject here is RonAnon Johnson and the conspiracy theories he endlessly spouts. But we agree - Everyone with a brain saw this coming. Some aspects of the response I suspect go straight to the top. Trump did NOTHING but gleefully watch the proceedings for 4.5 hours.

All mute.

So Trump knew for days his rally was going to become a riot and he had the rally anyway?

All mute.

You mean "moot"? Not really, the subject here is RonAnon Johnson and the conspiracy theories he endlessly spouts. But we agree - Everyone with a brain saw this coming. Some aspects of the response I suspect go straight to the top. Trump did NOTHING but gleefully watch the proceedings for 4.5 hours.
No the subject is why this fucking happened to begin with.

It has been proven everyone was warning the CP for at least a week. This was fucking planned by someone calculating this would happen. Ron Johnson can take a hike.

He sees this as his path to reelection in 22. It worked for Lindsey

Are people in Wisconsin really stupid enough to give RonAnon another six years? I see that he is up in 2022 and already has a formidable challenger. But one would THINK that a normal conservative would primary his sad ass.

All mute.

The bright side is that Trump rendered himself unelectable. He didn't improve his standing with the republicans who passed over him but still voted gop down ballot.

All mute.

So Trump knew for days his rally was going to become a riot and he had the rally anyway?
Don't be stupid. The CP were warned by the FBI and NYC detectives GD!!!!!

Never would have happened if there were a couple cops. You loved this riot and that people died. You know you do. Sick

He sees this as his path to reelection in 22. It worked for Lindsey

Are people in Wisconsin really stupid enough to give RonAnon another six years? I see that he is up in 2022 and already has a formidable challenger. But one would THINK that a normal conservative would primary his sad ass.
yeah. I wish them luck, but they tried in 2016 too.

All mute.

Never would have happened if there were a couple cops. You loved this riot and that people died. You know you do. Sick
The FBI works for Trump. No way he didn’t know that his supporters were getting ready to turn his rally into a riot.

And he had it anyway?

Sounds like this is exactly what Trump wanted.

The FBI works for Trump. No way he didn’t know that his supporters were getting ready to turn his rally into a riot.

And he had it anyway?

Sounds like this is exactly what Trump wanted.

Probably because it IS what Trump wanted. He worked on lathering up his terrorists for months starting with the claim that if he lost, the election would be rigged.

And Sloop - Seriously, you're gonna go here?

You loved this riot and that people died. You know you do. Sick

Ron Johnson celebrated July 4th 2018 in moscow. See Johnson goes to Russia.

he got caught pushing conspiracy theories.

All mute.

yes

That's not really something that would turn off TrumpQAnon voters. LOL

Yup - RonAnon is bought and paid for by Pooty Poot. He's even worse than Dana Rohrabacher.
Remember that guy? Pooty's favorite congressman!

Forum List

Back