Why have I not met even ONE atheist in 10 years that knew this (or Muslim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libby von H

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2023
1712746281379.png

Hmmm... "Muslims are not to attack peaceful Christian communities, but defend them "until the End of the World." -authored by the prophet himself

That's interesting because today the Muslims are defying their own Prophet Muhammad, defying his covenants, and following the orders of a Hamas coward who trains them to be murdering monsters.

I am an atheist and I don’t give a shit about made up theology of either religion

Your OP is an example of why we avoid religions with your wars over……God likes us best

Last edited:
Hmmm... "Muslims are not to attack peaceful Christian communities, but defend them "until the End of the World." -authored by the prophet himself

That's interesting because today the Muslims are defying their own Prophet Muhammad, defying his covenants, and following the orders of a Hamas coward who trains them to be murdering monsters.
Muhammad protected the Christians of Najran after the burnings and waived the protection tax.

it is great information, libby, but "recently found and tranlated " means most christians (inc me) are not yet aware of what appear to be interesting documents.

no doubt we will revisit this subject, as it does mark a possible path towards peace.
Nonsense. Billions of people know this.

Hamas are Muslim Brotherhood and rejected by most Muslims.

You don't know what you're talking about.

OP, are you an Islamophobe?

Trump often says, "nobody knows"... I have to laugh. All it means is that he didn't know.. like when he announced that Afghanistan had natural resources. We've known since the 1960s.

I am an atheist and I don’t give a shit about made up theology of either religion

Your OP is an example of why we avoid religions with your wars over……God likes us best
Only a fool would not know that Ed Norton was not atheist but a Catholic
YOu are a moron.

Probably a forgery; if it's not in the Koran Muslims don't teach it, and besides Muslims raided and invaded Christian lands for centuries, and they tear down and deface churches all the time as well.

Authenticity​

"Many early modern scholars accepted the authenticity of the work, including Franciscus Quaresmius, Balthasar de Monconys, and Kara Mustafa Pasha.[7][8] The modern Muslim scholar John Andrew Morrow also believes in the authenticity of the document, pointing out that the document is replicated verbatim across numerous Islamic sources, including more than a thousand years of Caliphs and Sultans.[9][10][11] However, since the 19th century several aspects of the Ashtiname, notably the list of witnesses, have been questioned by some scholars.[12] There are similarities to other documents granted to other religious communities in the Near East. One example is Muhammad's alleged letter to the Christians of Najran, which first came to light in 878 in a monastery in Iraq and whose text is preserved in the Chronicle of Seert.[1]"

Many monasteries survived by making forgeries for centuries. When the only source is a single monastery and from the Middle Ages, be skeptical.

Muslim scholars aren't to be trusted either; their cult allows lying to deceive infidels, same as their co-religionists on the Jewish ultra-orthodox and Hasedic cults do. Morrow is an Islamist propaganda peddler.

Probably a forgery; if it's not in the Koran Muslims don't teach it, and besides Muslims raided and invaded Christian lands for centuries, and they tear down and deface churches all the time as well.

Authenticity​

"Many early modern scholars accepted the authenticity of the work, including Franciscus Quaresmius, Balthasar de Monconys, and Kara Mustafa Pasha.[7][8] The modern Muslim scholar John Andrew Morrow also believes in the authenticity of the document, pointing out that the document is replicated verbatim across numerous Islamic sources, including more than a thousand years of Caliphs and Sultans.[9][10][11] However, since the 19th century several aspects of the Ashtiname, notably the list of witnesses, have been questioned by some scholars.[12] There are similarities to other documents granted to other religious communities in the Near East. One example is Muhammad's alleged letter to the Christians of Najran, which first came to light in 878 in a monastery in Iraq and whose text is preserved in the Chronicle of Seert.[1]"

Many monasteries survived by making forgeries for centuries. When the only source is a single monastery and from the Middle Ages, be skeptical. Muslim scholars aren't to be trusted either; their cult allows lying to deceive infidels, same as their co-religionists on the Jewish ultra-orthodox and Hasedic cults do.
Dudley, you are lazy as sht, READ THE BOOK. He addresses that. READ THE DAMN BOOK you lazy jerk

Anyway the quesiton, was why does nobody know this particlular book.
THink I will block you.

Dudley, you are lazy as sht, READ THE BOOK. He addresses that. READ THE DAMN BOOK you lazy jerk

You're a crank, so your ability to read books is limited. Imams don't write anything I care about wasting my time reading. Just another ass clown peddling a gimmick, because he knows there are gullible tools like yourself out there who buy into the nonsense.

Last edited:
You're a crank, so your ability to read books is limited. Imams don't write anything I care about wasting my time reading. Just another ass clown peddling a gimmick, because he knows there are gullible tools like yourself out there who buy into the nonsense.

Lol 😂

See Christians of Najran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back