Why hasn't the MSM mentioned the 70% of COVID-19 cases not hospitalized, recovered or dead? Because it is GOOD News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked this question on this forum several times and yet NO ONE has told me why the MSM doesn't share the good NEWS that nearly 70% of reported
COVID-19 cases are NOT dead, are not recovered, and DEFINITELY NOT hospitalized?
Is it because it is GOOD News that 70% of infected people don't have to go to the hospital? Why don't we hear/read about this?
7 out of 10 cases are not dead, recovered or hospitalized. And the MSM doesn't report that.

To me it is good news. To the MSM that gave 96% of their donations to a loser, it is one more attempted to influence the diminishing number of people
that believe the MSM. And this last supposedly "gaffe" of Trump ...i.e. "the disinfectant," was totally BLOWN so out of proportion by the MSM. The only
people that seemingly didn't comprehend that Trump has a higher opinion of the intelligence of Americans than the MSM, i.e. he saw no need to tell
Americans... "don't drink bleach"! But the MSM that has a much lower perception of THEIR readers/viewers intelligence evidently!

View attachment 328723
He underestimated the stupidity of conservatives as a couple were hospitalized for drinking disinfectants after he threw that idea out there.
Conservatives don't listen to politicians for their life decisions. They use their own common sense.
Those people must have been leftist fools.

I've asked this question on this forum several times and yet NO ONE has told me why the MSM doesn't share the good NEWS that nearly 70% of reported
COVID-19 cases are NOT dead, are not recovered, and DEFINITELY NOT hospitalized?
Is it because it is GOOD News that 70% of infected people don't have to go to the hospital? Why don't we hear/read about this?
7 out of 10 cases are not dead, recovered or hospitalized. And the MSM doesn't report that.

To me it is good news. To the MSM that gave 96% of their donations to a loser, it is one more attempted to influence the diminishing number of people
that believe the MSM. And this last supposedly "gaffe" of Trump ...i.e. "the disinfectant," was totally BLOWN so out of proportion by the MSM. The only
people that seemingly didn't comprehend that Trump has a higher opinion of the intelligence of Americans than the MSM, i.e. he saw no need to tell
Americans... "don't drink bleach"! But the MSM that has a much lower perception of THEIR readers/viewers intelligence evidently!

View attachment 328723
He underestimated the stupidity of conservatives as a couple were hospitalized for drinking disinfectants after he threw that idea out there.
Conservatives don't listen to politicians for their life decisions. They use their own common sense.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Liberals are not taking advice from Impeached Trump.

View attachment 328723

Survival of the fittest. People dumb enough to drink fish-tank cleaner, Lysol, or Clorox, sort of deserve what happens.. along with people who take a bath in Clorox
So you're ok with the president of the United States suggesting we do moronic shit, like testing injecting disinfectants into the human body? Leave it up to the unintelligent folks like his followers who don't know better than to not listen to him?
Of course I do! Trump knows that the most intelligent people are following him and only imbeciles and actually people WHO should drink bleach would do so! Darwin's law. In retrospect, I think Trump KNEW that idiot MSM and dummies like you would pick up on that and again Trump understands Darwin's law and the fewer dummies like you the better the world is!

View attachment 328723

Survival of the fittest. People dumb enough to drink fish-tank cleaner, Lysol, or Clorox, sort of deserve what happens.. along with people who take a bath in Clorox
So you're ok with the president of the United States suggesting we do moronic shit, like testing injecting disinfectants into the human body? Leave it up to the unintelligent folks like his followers who don't know better than to not listen to him?
Of course I do! Trump knows that the most intelligent people are following him and only imbeciles and actually people WHO should drink bleach would do so! Darwin's law. In retrospect, I think Trump KNEW that idiot MSM and dummies like you would pick up on that and again Trump understands Darwin's law and the fewer dummies like you the better the world is!
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, see post #22

:lmao:

View attachment 328723
LOLOL

Sure they are, dingus. They're too stupid to think for themselves.

View attachment 328723
LOLOL

LOLOL

Why do you insist on making a fool of yourself? You think Impeached Trump will love you long time if you do? You're beyond brain-dead if you seriously think it's Liberals, and not conservatives, who take advice from Impeached Trump. In fact, it's Liberals, not conservatives, who are the ones attacking him for even considering injecting people with disinfectants. Conservatives are the ones defending that idiocy.

View attachment 328723
LOLOL

LOLOL

Why do you insist on making a fool of yourself? You think Impeached Trump will love you long time if you do? You're beyond brain-dead if you seriously think it's Liberals, and not conservatives, who take advice from Impeached Trump. In fact, it's Liberals, not conservatives, who are the ones attacking him for even considering injecting people with disinfectants. Conservatives are the ones defending that idiocy.
Lol - you do have to admit that leftists are stupid though - right?

View attachment 328723
LOLOL

LOLOL

No doubt, many are, many aren't. Still not as stupid and uneducated as conservatives.

But you're certainly on the stupid list, claiming it's the left, and not the right, who take advice from Impeached Trump. :cuckoo:

View attachment 328723
LOLOL

LOLOL

So you are one of those imbeciles that believe drinking bleach was what Trump was suggesting?
If so... I don't blame him then because if someone like you is so dumb to think that Trump was suggesting you drink bleach...please do it!

View attachment 328723
LOLOL

LOLOL

No doubt, many are, many aren't. Still not as stupid and uneducated as conservatives.

But you're certainly on the stupid list, claiming it's the left, and not the right, who take advice from Impeached Trump. :cuckoo:

White, highly educated people are the most politically intolerant in the entire country.
These are the people who congregate in Boston, New York, and Washington.
I would love to see the demographic breakdown of who the decision-makers in major-media newsrooms are, as well as in other US institutions.
We know from other demographic data that the more educated you are, the more likely you are to be liberal.

View attachment 328723
LOLOL

LOLOL

So you are one of those imbeciles that believe drinking bleach was what Trump was suggesting?
If so... I don't blame him then because if someone like you is so dumb to think that Trump was suggesting you drink bleach...please do it!
Dumbfuck, where did I say "drinking bleach??"

:cuckoo:

I said "injecting disinfectants," which he did offer up as something that should be looked into...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning..."

View attachment 328723
LOLOL

LOLOL

White, highly educated people are the most politically intolerant in the entire country.
These are the people who congregate in Boston, New York, and Washington.
I would love to see the demographic breakdown of who the decision-makers in major-media newsrooms are, as well as in other US institutions.
We know from other demographic data that the more educated you are, the more likely you are to be liberal.
At least you admit conservatives are dumber and less educated than Liberals. That's a good start for your 12 step program.

View attachment 328723
LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, where did I say "drinking bleach??"

:cuckoo:

I said "injecting disinfectants," which he did offer up as something that should be looked into...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning..."
Get a job dickbreath.

View attachment 328723

The President never suggested any such thing as injecting disinfectants. He raised an out-of-the-box question in the direction of the medical community - if this stuff kills the virus so quickly, how do we leverage that knowledge to come up with new and novel solutions? Maybe the answer is that you can't; that there's no way to internalize those things or no such products that can be made safe.. Or maybe there is a way... But if this stuff kills the virus then check them out.. THAT, is what Trump was implying.

Based on their news that many who've had it didn't even know they had it, I would have suspected that figure to be much higher than 70%.

Based on their news that many who've had it didn't even know they had it, I would have suspected that figure to be much higher than 70%.
Oh I agree! So again is the MSM ONLY showing the bad news? And if so what is their purpose? I contend they are still pissed that they spent the following and their only purpose in life is to defeat Trump and the millions of people like me that are the "deplorables"!

In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump. While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative, coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.

This is the second thread you posted in Politics that is about the media. I moved the first. Please post threads about the MEDIA in MEDIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back