Why has Trump been mum on Russia's expulsion of nearly 800 U.S. diplomats?

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
One will recall that Putin was quite vocal about the U.S. expelling but ~40 of his diplomats. Trump has not said a word about Putin expelling nearly 800 U.S. diplomats! What's up with that?

Putin will speak up for his people, but Trump won't for our. Can there really be any question of Trump's utter ineptitude as POTUS. I mean, really. Not a peep!?! Not even a tweet!!!

One will recall that Putin was quite vocal about the U.S. expelling but ~40 of his diplomats. Trump has not said a word about Putin expelling nearly 800 U.S. diplomats! What's up with that?

Putin will speak up for his people, but Trump won't for our. Can there really be any question of Trump's utter ineptitude as POTUS. I mean, really. Not a peep!?! Not even a tweet!!!
Trump will NEVER criticize the love of his life. Ever. Not so much as a tweet.

Silence From The Great Babbler

There is one county, and one leader, on which Trump has been as silent as the grave when it comes to criticism.

Russia and Putin.

In 2013, Trump tweeted that he was going to Russia and he gushingly hoped that Putin would become his new best friend.

In 2014, Putin invaded Crimea.

Not a single tweet from Trump criticizing this.

Putin also invaded western Ukraine.

Again, dead silence.

Russia then shot down a passenger airliner.

Not a word from Trump. He sure was busy sending out birther tweets, though!

Trump did not mention the invasion of Crimea until just a few months ago. And then it was to blame Obama!

I shit you not.

Trump NEVER has a bad word to say about Putin or Russia. But he has managed to insult all of our allies.

There's a word for someone who trashes our friends and supports our enemies.

You know what that word is.

if he did, you would be calling him a hypocrite and what an embarrassment he is.

There is one county, and one leader, on which Trump has been as silent as the grave when it comes to criticism.

Russia and Putin.

In 2013, Trump tweeted that he was going to Russia and he gushingly hoped that Putin would become his new best friend.

In 2014, Putin invaded Crimea.

Not a single tweet from Trump criticizing this.

Putin also invaded western Ukraine.

Again, dead silence.

Russia then shot down a passenger airliner.

Not a word from Trump. He sure was busy sending out birther tweets, though!

Trump did not mention the invasion of Crimea until just a month or two ago. And then it was to blame Obama!

I shit you not.

Trump NEVER has a bad word to say about Putin or Russia. But he has managed to insult all of our allies.

There's a word for someone who trashes our friends and supports our enemies. You know what that word is.
They have been colluding for years! YEARS!
If he would release his tax returns, we can prove it has been decades!

trump_putin_tweet.jpg

likenote.png

I hope it is because he is trying to avoid war with Russia, that the Left and the Oligarchy seem so desperate to start.

Silence From The Great Babbler.
It seems that way....

God that is stupid.

Most you agree with and regurgitate on this forum everything the liberal media tell you? Can't you think for yourself?

Why has Trump been mum on Russia's expulsion of nearly 800 U.S. diplomats?

Orders from his boss.
With Trump the leader of the GOP
and
Putin Trump's boss,
Putin controls the GOP.

I hope it is because he is trying to avoid war with Russia, that the Left and the Oligarchy seem so desperate to start.
You know who used to want to appease Russia and pulled their long hair in worry that we shouldn't upset big old bad old Russia?

Hippies. In the 60s and 70s.

You pseudocons remind me more and more of them. Whining about "The Establishment", that's right out of the hippie playbook. Scared to upset Russia, textbook longhair appeasement mentality. Olligarchy? That's another leftie thing.

It is just as I predicted. The New York Democrat huckster is leading you pseudocons right into the liberal camp.

if he did, you would be calling him a hypocrite and what an embarrassment he is.

Trump's got two feet....why not....

Besides, we already know he's a hypocrite. What we don't know is whether his hypocrisy, which has been applied to Session, "The Mooch" and myriad others in his own party, extends to Putin and Russia.

God that is stupid.

Most you agree with and regurgitate on this forum everything the liberal media tell you? Can't you think for yourself?
Irony!

Hey. Show me a single tweet critical of Putin by Trump.

Go ahead.

Not just Russia. They left is desperate to start a war with anyone. It doesn't matter who. They will throw this country into nuclear war if they can use it to hang on Trump.

The diplomat issue is politics. Real politics. Better for you (more entertaining at least) to focus on a rude guy getting fired or some other trivial matter.

Trump has done everything his boss (you) could ask for - he keeps you interested!

Trump's got two feet....why not....

Besides, we already know he's a hypocrite. What we don't know is whether his hypocrisy, which has been applied to Session, "The Mooch" and myriad others in his own party, extends to Putin and Russia.
All this says is "im a hack"

Putin had a lawyer tortured for a solid year and then beaten to death in a prison infirmary. That's what led to the Magnitsky Act.

Putin invaded Georgia.

Putin invaded the Crimea.

Putin invaded Eastern Ukraine.

Putin has had several journalists killed.

Show me a single tweet by Trump attacking Putin for any of these things.

trump_tweet_schwartenegger.jpg

Forum List

Back