Why has no one in the vast conspiracy that stole Trump's "Landslide!" in 2020 been identified or prosecuted?

Why has no one in the vast conspiracy that stole Trump's "Landslide!" in 2020 been identified or prosecuted?

This thread's premise has already been debunked, thus rendering the thread false and insignificant.

The Chief Justice of the USSC already acknowledged that Democrats in Pa violated both state and federal election laws and Constitutions in the middle of the election.

The Gestapo is too busy looking for those who took selfies to bother with a warlord who led an ARMED insurrection and occupied United States territory for months, shooting 7 people with 4 deaths under his self-declared dictatorship.
Desperate attempts at evasion aside, Trump's Attorney General admitted that no fraud that might have changed the election results could be found, and Trump's Vice President escaped being hanged by Trump's goons to abide by his oath to support and defend the Constitution in respecting the will of the People.

As to your fixation upon your nazis, your goose-stepping fellow travelers are mourning their God Emperor's getting the American People's swift boot up his tapioca tushie, but they cling to a fantasy that provides them a modicum of comfort.

Trump had a lot of problems. But he is gone now. And we will remember him as a Good King, because despite the problems with him, he stood for what is right and just and true. Even though his reign ended in failure, and he exited in a shameful way, he did his best to defend the people. He will be remembered as a symbol of everything good in America, who was undermined by the forces of evil, and by Satan.

Fraud has nothing to do with the dereliction by the Gestapo to apprehend the Brown Shirts of your filthy Reich who have spent the last year raping, pillaging, and burning the nation.

Yet the zeal of the Gestapo in hunting down anyone who took a selfie during the Reichstag Fire is unprecedented.

Bill Barr is and was a clown. He is a creature of the cesspool and never intended to uphold the laws of this nation.

Somehow I am unsurprised to find you spend time at Stormfront.

Please stop with the bullshit. Barr was the Deep State's AG. And Pence did not come close to being hung. The more you lie the guiltier you look. Thanks.
Forgive me for seeking actual evidence rather than swallowing raw, untreated Trump excreta. I do not have your blind faith.

Please provide your supporting data for your claim that "Barr was the Deep State's AG." I can only find Trump toadies making such a silly claim, and only after Barr had admitted what all rational folks already knew: that federal authorities did not uncover any widespread fraud that might have affected the outcome of the 2020 election. That statement is true, and the most fanatical Trump bum kissers have still not contrived anything to refute it, or to support "The Big Lie."

It appears they all gave up on futile attempts to verify it because the lie suited their agenda.

Of course, your admitting that the Vice President eluded the Trump goons chanting "Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence!" comports with my accurate account. Did you imagine that I ever said they had the noose around his neck?

The Gestapo is too busy looking for those who took selfies to bother with a warlord who led an ARMED insurrection and occupied United States territory for months, shooting 7 people with 4 deaths under his self-declared dictatorship.
Desperate attempts at evasion aside, Trump's Attorney General admitted that no fraud that might have changed the election results could be found, and Trump's Vice President escaped being hanged by Trump's goons to abide by his oath to support and defend the Constitution in respecting the will of the People.

As to your fixation upon your nazis, your goose-stepping fellow travelers are mourning their God Emperor's getting the American People's swift boot up his tapioca tushie, but they cling to a fantasy that provides them a modicum of comfort.

Trump had a lot of problems. But he is gone now. And we will remember him as a Good King, because despite the problems with him, he stood for what is right and just and true. Even though his reign ended in failure, and he exited in a shameful way, he did his best to defend the people. He will be remembered as a symbol of everything good in America, who was undermined by the forces of evil, and by Satan.

Fraud has nothing to do with the dereliction by the Gestapo to apprehend the Brown Shirts of your filthy Reich who have spent the last year raping, pillaging, and burning the nation.

Yet the zeal of the Gestapo in hunting down anyone who took a selfie during the Reichstag Fire is unprecedented.

Bill Barr is and was a clown. He is a creature of the cesspool and never intended to uphold the laws of this nation.

Your Trump-worshipping nazis aside, what were the popular and electoral vote totals in Loser's imaginary "Landslide!"? Who conducted the computations? How were the numbers calculated?

Surely, if a faded reality-tv performer with enormous self-interest suddenly pulls a "Landslide!" out of his butt with nothing to support it, you don't mindlessly bend over in obsequious genuflection?

Your Trump-worshipping nazis aside, what were the popular and electoral vote totals in Loser's imaginary "Landslide!"? Who conducted the computations? How were the numbers calculated?

Surely, if a faded reality-tv performer with enormous self-interest suddenly pulls a "Landslide!" out of his butt with nothing to support it, you don't mindlessly bend over in obsequious genuflection?
what policy was trump''s that is related to nazism removing free speech and carrying firearms. Who's the party doing that again? kkkkers right?

Your Trump-worshipping nazis aside,

Trump worshipping democrats?

Are you on crack?

what were the popular and electoral vote totals in Loser's imaginary "Landslide!"? Who conducted the computations? How were the numbers calculated?

I'm not interested in your straw man fallacy. I understand that fallacy is as close as Nazi democrats ever get to logic, but still..

I stated that Bill Barr refused to investigate and prosecute the democrat Brown Shirts who engaged in outright treason by fomenting an armed insurrection and occupation of US territory for months.

Yet with the Reichstag Fire, the FBI is suddenly motivated to track down anyone with an assault cellphone or zip tie.

You spewed out Reich propaganda that if there were criminal acts in the massive irregularities of the election Barr would have prosecuted. Obviously not since he wouldn't even prosecute democrat terrorist Brown Shirts who attacked federal LEO in Portland and Seattle as they laid siege to federal court houses and ICE facilities.

The Chief Justice of the USSC already acknowledged that Democrats in Pa violated both state and federal election laws and Constitutions in the middle of the election.
This is a lie.

Please provide the computation of popular and electoral votes, and by whom they were compiled, that support Loser's claim that he won "in a landslide!"

Obviously,
precise figures and their authentication are essential.

So far, you just appear to be fondling that inexplicable, unsupported "Landslide!" the Loser pulled out of his big, flabby butt.

Trump worshipping democrats?
You are very confused. It is the neo-nazis who are on record as endorsing and supporting their "God Emperor."

The Daily Stormer Endorses Donald Trump for President

I don't follow your website, Herr Shmidlap.

I do know that the democrats are the new Nazi party.

This is a lie.

Please provide the computation of popular and electoral votes, and by whom they were compiled, that support Loser's claim that he won "in a landslide!"

Obviously,
precise figures and their authentication are essential.

So far, you just appear to be fondling that inexplicable, unsupported "Landslide!" the Loser pulled out of his big, flabby butt.

You cling to that straw man for dear life, Herr Himmler.

Try addressing the actual subject.

They have. Time Magazine has identified all the people and organizations involved in stealing the election.
Please provide a link regarding your fake claim.

As best as I can determine it was Sidney Powell who instigated the ludicrous, unsubstantiated "Landslide!" lie. By her own admission, no reasonable person would actually swallow it. No reasonable person has, of course.

She recently admitted concerning her lies, "No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact."

Previously, Tucky Carlson, a television entertainer, had noted, "When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence either, nor did she provide any today at the press conference."

"But she never demonstrated that a single, actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another," he continued.

Please provide a link regarding your fake claim.

I ALREADY DID.

SEVERAL TIMES.

MANY WEEKS AGO WHEN THE STORY BROKE.

Maybe if you opened your eyes and ears for a change and shut up your stupid yap, you might know a thing about what is going on in the world. But since you've already relegated one more thing you're ignorant of as being 'fake news,' I'm sure you wouldn't even bother reading the Time piece, as much of an apologist leftist braggadocio spin that it was.

Ha. They were PROUD of the fact that they hated and feared Trump SO MUCH that they had cheated an election in order to ensure he didn't win.

Regarding all of this alleged 'evidence' that was ignored by 60+ American courts, the poster says that in contrast to their findings.....he has found many compelling pieces of evidence that prove what he wants it to prove.

When asked to show this venue this compelling evidence, he responds:

I ALREADY DID.
MANY WEEKS AGO WHEN THE STORY BROKE.
----------------------------------------------------------------

OK, fair enough.
Let us, for the sake of this debate, agree that poster 2bFreak has got solid and compelling evidence.
So then, the question is begged: What have you done with it, 2bFreak?

Surely, whining about your lack of receptivity on this venue should not be your only action to prove that you can save the Trump presidency.

• Have you presented your 'evidence' to the local FBI office?
  • Have you presented your 'evidence' to you state's election officials?
  • If you have, well, what did they tell you?
  • If you haven't......why not?
After all, a real American, a patriotic responsible American, would march down to the authorities with his verifiable evidence and begin the process of reversing the election.

Do you not have confidence in all of this deadsolidperfect evidence you have gathered?

Saddle up, poster
2bfreak.

"Go sit on a cactus and spin."

OK, we understand your frustration.

However, can we interpret the above as an admission you have done nothing with your reams of compelling evidence other than whine about the poster-community here not taking you seriously?

I ALREADY DID. SEVERAL TIMES. MANY WEEKS AGO WHEN THE STORY BROKE.

Maybe if you opened your eyes and ears for a change and shut up your stupid yap, you might know a thing about what is going on in the world. But since you've already relegated one more thing you're ignorant of as being 'fake news,' I'm sure you wouldn't even bother reading the Time piece, as much of an apologist leftist braggadocio spin that it was.

Ha. They were PROUD of the fact that they hated and feared Trump SO MUCH that they had cheated an election in order to ensure he didn't win.
I'll stick with reality.

Following Trump berserker Sidney Powell's admission that no reasonable person would take her election fraud claims seriously, and not a single individual among the thousands necessarily complicit in the imaginary caper having been exposed several months after the election (even as hundreds of the Trump goons that attacked the Capitol in January have been identified and apprehended) it has become blatantly obvious to all but the most fanatically-deranged, that there is no alternative computation of votes that results in the Loser's self-serving Big Lie, a "Landslide!" victory.

Again, one would expect that the incorrigible Trump cult, most of all, would be clamoring for the specific culprits that deprived their God Emperor of his "Landslide!" to be outed - the organizers, the coordinators, the enablers, those who actually supplied bogus ballots, those who conducted fake recounts, those who entered false computations, those who did phony audits and confirmed them all, all who certified the results, all the judges, Republicans and Trump-appointees included, who threw challenges out-of-court as frivolous and without merit, all of the Trump-promoting media that never made public all that existing "evidence" that the courts contemptuously dismissed.

Other than Trump lashing out at the Vice President, inciting his goons to erect a scaffold, chanting "Hang Mile Pence! Hang Mike Pence!", the fantasy necessitates that vast numbers of co-conspirators are laughing at you - echoing the raucous braying of the 3-5 invisible bogus balloteers who cost Trump a popular vote victory in 2016.

Libs cannot answer the question.

WHY DID THE PA LEGISLATURE BREAK THE LAW AND CHANGE VOTING LAWS WITHOUT CHANGING THE PA CONSTITUTION?

Why are you asking liberals?

1616720860568.png

Forum List

Back